Dutch TWveteran looking vor acc

damitzfrozenmc

Hi all,

Ill start with my experience:
Dutch W3: Donjoop
Dutch W6: Erdi-van-NL
Dutch W17: Magic Touc
Dutch W18: .Player Just started 2 weeks later, the world is new, but this acc will come atleast at the top50:)

I'm 14 years old, isnt such a big problem, as u see my english isnt that bad :)

I ever played on W49 on tw.net, started for fun with my friends, but we quit when i had 1k pts;)

Im looking for a nice frontacc, im good when i've too attack, but when i have to defend im not very good (i can send reinforcements and stuff, but im not using the right tactic:p)

Tell me when u need some1:)

mC

[pm/reply, idc]

Valnor Lathriel

no offense, but you can't handle us. dutch server W3 is way too soft compared to .net W3.. trust me.. I've been there.

DeletedUser

Well, I think he is fake :p becouse I asked him if he send this mail he says:
He just used my account name :p

Well :p I think he is a dutch noob xD
But I'm much pro then him xD But don' tplay a world :D I just creaded 30 mil BB villiges on all tw world xD 8 mil/12 mil/10 mil accounts I delete :( no time xD

Scarge

Don't let scarge hear you say that :icon_biggrin:

its true, .net has way moore better players than dutch server does.

has to come whit the fact the dutch server is smaller in players aswell and some dutch elite are very good.

bud on avrage the dutch server is crap i won several speed rounds there whit ease on difrent names.

and me and my band of bitches including that pesky monkey actually Introduced the light calv rush on dutch server whitch is used there nowe quite frequently

in all fairness he prob wont make it here.
-Scarge

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Scarge, by now you should know that speed servers on .nl is mainly dominated by one set of players. And that's solely because they're the only ones that care.

First and only time a good portion of Opus joined in we actually gained the first spot for about a day even though we started like half a day after the world started. Then we called it quits after the second day because we had better things to do (was a three day weekend speed).

Scarge

Scarge, by now you should know that speed servers on .nl is mainly dominated by one set of players. And that's solely because they're the only ones that care.

First and only time a good portion of Opus joined in we actually gained the first spot for about a day even though we started like half a day after the world started. Then we called it quits after the second day because we had better things to do (was a three day weekend speed).

Opus? cmon master fire u know as well as i do it was a set of .net and .de players. whit only a hand full of "elite" players and guys like you who where there recruits and trained by them. they were good nonetheless. Speed server used to be good in the beginnings as i havent tutched tribalwars in 2 years nowe? i wouldent know i just get sucked in to the forum duo to skype.....

Besides. speed rounds can be won by evry noob aslong they are actif enough and have a slighthes clue of what there doing. Me and your beloved friend spoonk :p Dominated on serveral accounts in speed. and w2.nl

bud u cant disagree whit me that the overal quality of players is bigger on .net mainly fore there larger member base. and i also knew very good dutch player who wouldent play on .nl thought

anyways HI !!!

-Scarge