~DV~ Declares War on JBClan

DeletedUser

Hello, my ingame account is Mr.Wanzo, and I am the Co-Leader of the tribe Death Vally.
Death Vally has declared war on JBClan Saladin for the following reasons
Look at the guys post below me, accidently deleted. Dont feel like re-writing
We do not like tribal leaders that lie aswell, another reason for declaring.

We will be aiding, and aided by, Dazrield and Fizzolio.

Our maps are glowing with bright red squares :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunkywunky

Hello, my ingame account is Mr.Wanzo, and I am the Co-Leader of the tribe Death Vally.

1 - They are being supported by, and probably supporting, the tribe VVV. We hate VVV. They have lied to us, saying they havent been supported by or supporting VVV, but this screenshot proves this,

- It is a screenshot of a village that fizzolio took from John Bond, showing support being recieved by a member of VVV.

Bye Bye Mr.Wanzo

LordDrago12

I like johnbond... Do you think you could make the screenshot bigger?

DeletedUser

Ok, I must apologize for this mess. I attacked a JBClan member, and so did my neighbor. Ever since.. Legion members have been getting spam mailed by JBClan members that want to know why Legion is attacking..lol. I have tried to assure them that only a few of the smallest Legion members are attacking, but to no avail. The mails all look something like this:

attack on my leader said:
blazer resq on 20.02. at 23:24
hi, this is blazer a member of the jbclan we want you to know that bye attacking our leader you are destroying our whole game play ! i hope you know that we and are allies will ot take this kindly our leader was great and kow he might leave because of you ! will will trive to destroy all of your villages not anyoe elses but urs ! pull ur attacks away and no fightig will happen ! if you keep going our entire tribev is ready for one big attack on you !

I've been getting stupid attacks by people from up to 200 hours away..lol. Some are closer. I decided to have some smaller players in the area mop up the JBClan members that are pestering us yet are too small for us to hit. They just got a little carried away.

Dunkywunky

Ok, I must apologize for this mess. I attacked a JBClan member, and so did my neighbor. Ever since.. Legion members have been getting spam mailed by JBClan members that want to know why Legion is attacking..lol. I have tried to assure them that only a few of the smallest Legion members are attacking, but to no avail. The mails all look something like this:

I've been getting stupid attacks by people from up to 200 hours away..lol. Some are closer. I decided to have some smaller players in the area mop up the JBClan members that are pestering us yet are too small for us to hit. They just got a little carried away.

Noobs with keyboards lol

DeletedUser

ya i got this shit too, apparently legion people is attacking that jbclan or w.e so they ask me to protect there tribe against legion players.. hm that seems like Ill have to defend there tribe against some legion? hmm wtf were allies not ennemies, I won't attack legion players, wtf is this shit? and why the heck are they asking me to protect there tribe? who are they? lol nubs

Subject hey
Conversational partner blazer resq
Group: Inbox Move
Inbox
Reply forward Delete Export
» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
blazer resq on 21.02. at 22:16
HI, i am a memeber of the jbclan i would like to ask you to put me under protection our entire tribe is getting hit by dazrield and fizzolio ! they are hitting johnbond and and charuide ! we need all the help possible now our leader means alot to us and he is going to leave after the attacks unless we can help now everyone has sen tall they could to protect him and i would really appreciate if you could to ;) regards, blazer

hmm well gg for you, I don't know who the heck you are, and i'm not protecting your tribe lol

fizzolio

we never attacked chairuide. he sent me a random spam pm once like a lot of other people in the tribe and that was about it.

jerk said:
chairuide on 21.02. at 11:51
wow i found out that u the 1 who make kira000 leave the game ... u'll leave very soon too ... watch out dude .

DeletedUser

I dunno it seems pretty much fk up lol, anyways, i'm not gonna protect his tribe from who ever is attacking his tribe lol

fizzolio

me too. but - - they tried to set us up and we caught wind that something shady was going on and it backfired on them.

DeletedUser

Look at the guys post below me, accidently deleted. Dont feel like re-writing

Mr.Wanzo... My biggest fan, apparently.

If you need any help, give me a yell.

DeletedUser

hey kustard how you been =]

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

DeletedUser

I'm fine Mr.Wanzo, thank you for asking :)
And how are things on your end?

DeletedUser

Important Annoucement said:
JohnBond on 20.02. at 13:07
Attention: All JBClan Team members and Drazield and Fizzolio.

I am stepping down as Tribe leader of JBClan.

12 months ago, when I first join Tribalwars as a newbie, it was a long and bumpy ride as many big players are just nobling and taking away the player's villages.

There is no way to survive in this world if you do not join a large tribe.

There was simply no human emotion or chivalry in the attackers.

I saw madness in their eyes ... attack, noble, attack, noble.

If this in in real world, we will have wars and suffering in all countries as humans fight and kill each other.

I can't believe this game is creating aggressive youngsters in our current generation.

That is why I have decided to do something different, to help all players to have a fair chance in playing Tribalwars, to learn about code of conduct, to learn how to be a good leaders, all these can be applied to your day-to-day real life situations.

Make friends and not enemies.

We can have all World 5's tribes learning how to live with each other.
(just like simcity :)

We can be different from other worlds and be noticed.

I have created months of peace within JBClan sectors where we managed to grow into strong villages and without fighting. Now, many of our players have good villages and good team fun :)

But I have failed.

I am in a situation when my friends are nobling me.
Amazing ... I thought I will be nobled by one of the big enemy tribes.
and not by a friend.

I have failed as I have not done a good job in showing you all the possibilities of winning this game by playing the good guys and we are thinking reasonable humans.

Dazrield and Fizzolio, appreciate if you can leave JBClan tribes alone and I will leave this world.

For all JBClan Team mates, I am very happy to meet you all and enjoyed every minute with you all.

I hope you have learnt lots from our team play and do what you believe in your heart.

I am very sad to leave but I must go to maintain calm in the region.

Best regards,
JohnBond

Very peaceful.

Terms of Surrender said:
JohnBond on 21.02. at 06:40
Yes, Dazrield got some facts wrongly and could have mis-understood my actions.

1. I don't think it was me asking him to help obie for Jvoeten case. Maybe Obie asked for help.

2. Yes, he did help in the past and so did all our guys. Our guys are not sitting around doing nothing and Dazrield may not be aware of our activities.

3. No approval from me to attack Jvoeten as I was working with Jvoeten to join us. I did approve an ambush which was setup.

4. That is terrible. I did not give up Obie or any player. I am too kind hearted to cause any problem to anyone. What I have ask Obie is to relocate his villages in the next sector and all cost of moving plus a big paycheck for the effort.

5. Not to support my team player? This is terrible.

6. Obie told DrXavier the villages to be shared among JBClan and Legion.

7. That is true as I did not pass the info. to Dazrield.

8. Legion does not control JBClan nor they are our leaders. This is interference from legion.

Saladin, please do not bother replying to Dazriel as this will be a ping pong game.

Dazrield has acted on impulse without verification and not acted professionally or maturely.

Hope this is a good learning experience from him to control his emotion.

Regards,
JohnBond

The info he failed to pass me was.. that after he found out obie(of JBClan) had gifted villages to me, JohnBond then told Jvoeten of VVV that he could have them. Needless to say.. I was a little miffed about it. So, if you mean by peaceful, setting up your nieghbors.. then yes, they are very peaceful.