DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser

Whether or not caveman should be included in the stats is entirely a side issue, and ultimately matters very little.

What does matter is that Dvader now has a presence in territory traditionally considered Wukes backyard.

first good read in this thread in some time

DeletedUser

haseo why bother giving a tard kid his much begged attention when you know he is not related to this war in any way an derailing the thread again and again.Just keep updating stats while i keep updating information flow to you.And IMNOTU is not on saitan's account.
:p

Who are you calling a tard kid? Hight of hypocrisy here.

Did I say I am on any account?

And here you are, thinking your so important. You only showed your face when theres 200 mill of players between you and anyone else.

If you really need spies to defeat a tribe 4 times less your size,

I pity you. I actually do.

PS: L.H: No, I'm not on saitan's account. So whatever fakes I did not send you, I really couldn't care less about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its stupid really to include caveman. You dont really need the cavey stats to show you are winning but do whatever you want, whatever makes you feel better.

We never had a chance to help defend help stack or anything. He has had more tribe moves than anyplayer in the top 20 and there is deffinatly shiesty activity so get over it. I actually cant beleive whether or not to include caveman took 2 pages of forums,, shocking really.

Only reason he even joined wuke in the first place was to gather intel and then right when he leaves the tribe vader has mad caps. Why did he leave, he left because he probably didnt want us to see who was sitting the account. Either way, the whole thing is pretty ridiculous.

Congrats on your guys recent success. Its impossible to force people to be more active and its impossible to stop people from quitting. It doesnt make us less of a tribe. We have always been fighting the number 1 tribe since the first active war. We have always been the underdog and have had some success. Im proud of what we have accomplished.

Theres no reason to make exuses for why we are loosing, spys, inactives, size, all of its irrelavant really because all is fair in love and war. I will say this though. Your stats against our active peeps arent really that great. So grats on being #1 , grats on staying #1, doesnt matter how you got there. Could flame your recuiting tactics and war tactics all day but why? Whatever works right. It worked. You guys have some skilled players and Ive seen it first hand. Just watch out for getting over cocky. Couple guys in particular make vader look like a bbunch of !@#holes and will tarnish the rep.

Either way Wuke was always the only tribe with the balls to take on the big boys and I beleive we have made a good name for ourselves in the process. Just cant win em all.

Hanz3l

Who are you calling a tard kid? Hight of hypocrisy here.

Did I say I am on any account?

And here you are, thinking your so important. You only showed your face when theres 200 mill of players between you and anyone else.

PS: L.H: No, I'm not on saitan's account. So whatever fakes I did not send you, I really couldn't care less about.

Actually you did on skype to me... :p you just never said which one or youd probs be nuked and nobled out by now lol... not by me though i cba to do anything xD Yep the acc he is on sure is far away from the frontline... yeppers probably never gets nuked or is never noticed. I agree.

Who said anything bout spies? You really think gosid is so skilled to have spies? So you say he fails but he is good enough to have spies... interesting!!

Saitan never send any fakes anywhere... trust me i would know.. last i heard him and Haseo were going at it :p

I think its stupid really to include caveman. You dont really need the cavey stats to show you are winning but do whatever you want, whatever makes you feel better.

We never had a chance to help defend help stack or anything. He has had more tribe moves than anyplayer in the top 20 and there is deffinatly shiesty activity so get over it. I actually cant beleive whether or not to include caveman took 2 pages of forums,, shocking really.

Only reason he even joined wuke in the first place was to gather intel and then right when he leaves the tribe vader has mad caps. Why did he leave, he left because he probably didnt want us to see who was sitting the account. Either way, the whole thing is pretty ridiculous.

Congrats on your guys recent success. Its impossible to force people to be more active and its impossible to stop people from quitting. It doesnt make us less of a tribe. We have always been fighting the number 1 tribe since the first active war. We have always been the underdog and have had some success. Im proud of what we have accomplished.

Theres no reason to make exuses for why we are loosing, spys, inactives, size, all of its irrelavant really because all is fair in love and war. I will say this though. Your stats against our active peeps arent really that great. So grats on being #1 , grats on staying #1, doesnt matter how you got there. Could flame your recuiting tactics and war tactics all day but why? Whatever works right. It worked. You guys have some skilled players and Ive seen it first hand. Just watch out for getting over cocky. Couple guys in particular make vader look like a bbunch of !@#holes and will tarnish the rep.

Either way Wuke was always the only tribe with the balls to take on the big boys and I beleive we have made a good name for ourselves in the process. Just cant win em all.

I can asssure you if my word is worth anything that caveman was not a spy. Heck we thought when he joined us back in the day he was a spy for you guys lol.... Great post btw... we are a bunch of ____ holes xD i agree there... just look at haseo :p

Dont call it quits though... sometimes the greatest of victories is fighting to the bitter end in the presence of overwhelming odds.

Hanz3l

UUhhhhh...........Its not.

Yea i know :p but seriously cave was not a spy lol... he mighta hoped tribes and not helped out.. but he was defo not a spy... just someone who had ambitions and personal goals.... For spies you should look into those with privs. Those without them well they just dont cut it..... well thats were i would look if there was a spy in Dvader... those without privs usually cant offer much in terms of intel.

DeletedUser

Imnotu said:

Seeing as that's the only thing on topic, let's reply:

You pity DVADER for "having spies" and needing them to win?

Who says DVADER needs them to win? Are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't take a spy in DVADER if you were in WUKE and could get one? Don't feed me all this "honor" stuff, everyone knows spies are used day in and day out, and it doesn't make it dishonorable to do whatever you can to win a war. As conspikuous said:

Conspikuous said:
all is fair in love and war
DVADER is using every advantage it can to win this war as quickly as possible, and keep their momentum up so they can ensure this win. Is that some kind of pity-deserving move?

It doesn't mean they need spies to win. I honestly don't think they do, and I doubt you could find many people on this forum who do. It just means that they can get spies, and can use them to win even more effectively.

I pity you if you're so ignorant as to think DVADER couldn't win without spies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for translating gosid's 'codes' wrong.

Forgive me for my sins brother

I assumed 'feeding information' meant something along the lines of information being given. But i was wrong.

Also, to u6s5l. Did i say Dvader were dishonourable? No.

Now I think gosids room-mate also wrote somewhere above:

Ah here it is:

Actually you did on skype to me... :p you just never said which one or youd probs be nuked and nobled out by now lol... not by me though i cba to do anything xD Yep the acc he is on sure is far away from the frontline... yeppers probably never gets nuked or is never noticed. I agree.

Who said anything bout spies? You really think gosid is so skilled to have spies? So you say he fails but he is good enough to have spies... interesting!!

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say here.

But who said you had to be good to have spies?

'The name have been changed to protect the innocent'

Aw... I can't say Jeet's name then :icon_cry:

ancient mariner

Jeet and saitan i know them in w36 much more then you imnotu.

DeletedUser

Also, to u6s5l. Did i say Dvader were dishonourable? No.

Did I say you did? No.

I pre-empted your argument in case you decided to go that route, and saved some time. It seems you have nothing else to say about how your pity is sorely misplaced if you believe what you say you do. Well enough for me, less time spent proving it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,987
Difference: 108,987

chart
[/spoil]

Ouch.

DeletedUser86150

No wonder.
The war is over.
We have just to clean the ruins left from WUKE.

...and to turn all our attention to our friends from [V].

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*Bump*

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,061
Difference: 126,061

chart

DeletedUser86150

Give the respect that this tribe earned during the war and leave this topic quiet please.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh wasnt sure everyone was letting this die out :p

but alright sorry :)