DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser74958

3 weeks = a lengthy period of time? And during that time all attacks sent were from a WUKE sitter, not caveman himself.

His first 3 villages that went to DVADER did so without ODD gain. They weren't gifts? Since then multiple people have been attacking him.

He was also a member of DVADER right before the war. Can we take his villages and count them in the stats too?

DeletedUser

3 weeks = a lengthy period of time? And during that time all attacks sent were from a WUKE sitter, not caveman himself.

WUKE, once again, controlled the account which means it should obviously be included in the stats as not only was it controlled by WUKE, it was also a member of the WUKE tribe. When we launched on Caveman, it was due to his inactivity and the fact he was sat. It was also a member of WUKE at the time.

His first 3 villages that went to DVADER did so without ODD gain. They weren't gifts? Since then multiple people have been attacking him.

Hard to get OD gains when troops were in WUKE villages. We got lucky with the first 3 villages, what's your point? Since then it has been hitting troops and getting sniped.

He was also a member of DVADER right before the war. Can we take his villages and count them in the stats too?

You answered your own question when you said BEFORE the war. Think before you type please.

DeletedUser

[spoil]23/06/2010caveman 10345None22-5,717,893-590+26,660,287+18,443,383+8,216,904 22/06/2010caveman 10345None19-5,737,775-592+26,318,705+18,103,741+8,214,964 21/06/2010caveman 10345None19=5,747,711=593+26,210,681+17,995,852+8,214,829 20/06/2010caveman 10345WUKE19=5,747,711=593+26,201,947+17,987,134+8,214,813[/spoil]

Please note small ODD gains. Those are snipes, if I'm right. Then again, I might not be. Most likely they are though. Snipes don't give much ODD :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser86150

Bobo, let's leave the stats accuracy for now and answer me honestly please, do You think that WUKE is doing well last weeks ?
Do You really think that your tribe have the resources and the force to keep his territory against DVADER, or you think for moving far from the nowadays front line?

DeletedUser

I have a history of dishonesty? Wow, really? Point out where I have been lying on this to cover up something. Perhaps its just because we can time support afterwards? Who knows.

But I would really like to see where I have been dishonest, as that's a rather large claim.

DeletedUser

Let's respond to the bolded parts:

1st: For gifted villages, we seem to be getting sniped a lot. Not sure about you, but that seems a little weird. Especially since some of the villages I personally took had support in WUKE villages.

it seem getting snipe a lot by caveman? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Bobo, let's leave the stats accuracy for now and answer me honestly please, do You think that WUKE is doing well last weeks ?
Do You really think that your tribe have the resources and the force to keep his territory against DVADER, or you think for moving far from the nowadays front line?

Dvader - 277.809.110
Wuke - 80.187.282

This is shaping out to be one of the most even wars I've ever witnessed.

Nearly as even as Germany v England.

Actually I'll take that back, that match was never even...

-Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

DeletedUser

don't bother with the size argument, that's obviously irrelevant and the only reason Dvader is winning is because of pure skill... blatantly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, at least now they don't seem to be recruiting every (insert word of choice here) player that seems to be in there 100*100.

DeletedUser

Dvader - 277.809.110
Wuke - 80.187.282

This is shaping out to be one of the most even wars I've ever witnessed.

Nearly as even as Germany v England.

Actually I'll take that back, that match was never even...

TBH size doesnt mean anything. Wasnt Wuke winning big time at the beggining of the war??

DeletedUser

nope but lets hope they don't all follow ORMARR's example and noble tons of 2k barbs

TBH size doesnt mean anything. Wasnt Wuke winning big time at the beggining of the war??

Wait. What? Evaluate that comment and how it pertains to this war and you will see quite how wrong it is.

DeletedUser

Yes, before Dvader recruited pretty much everyone in the south, even tribes there were supposedly warring.

But, then again.

Maybe size doesn't matter. I mean, Slovenia knocked out Russia....

DeletedUser

Yes, before Dvader recruited pretty much everyone in the south, even tribes there were supposedly warring.

But, then again.

Maybe size doesn't matter. I mean, Slovenia knocked out Russia....

How can you be releating soccer to a game online?? I mean Spain lost in the round robin :D

nope but lets hope they don't all follow ORMARR's example and noble tons of 2k barbs

Wait. What? Evaluate that comment and how it pertains to this war and you will see quite how wrong it is.

How does it not pertain to this war?? this War is about Dvader and Wuke. None of that offtopic BS about you getting owned and shit like that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I answered your question dgod.

Being an American is no excuse for a lack of answer. :icon_wink:

Currently its a David versus Goliath.

But David doesn't have his slingshot.

You see the issue?

What I find ironic is that when ACTIVE were getting pounded by XVI, they abandened ship and lost all backbone and made one helluva lot of excuses. Whereas WUKE don't relent under pressure, even those these odds are far worse than the ACTIVE v XVI situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How does it not pertain to this war?? this War is about Dvader and Wuke. None of that offtopic BS about you getting owned and shit like that

L2read? 'and how it pertains to' yes? As in size may not matter in a fight with a difference of a few million, but here where the difference is nearly 200 million size matters a lot.

Put it this way, your a 5 year old kid, I'm a 320 lb Rugby player. You kick me a load of times and do some damage. One day I turn round and flatten you. Dvader vs Wuke in a nutshell.

DeletedUser

but i enjoy nobling 2k barbs

why should i stop now?

DeletedUser

Because its similar to making Gosid look stupid, satisfying at first until you realise its way too easy and takes no skill or effort.

DeletedUser

It's bad for your troops, they dont like it :'(

this is where you be wrong.

it could be right sometimes, but its worse when you have towns to spread out to support each other efficently, hence when taking 2k barbs makes ti worth while to provide quick support to where is needed.

DeletedUser86150

Dvader - 277.809.110
Wuke - 80.187.282

Because here we can see people that can't understand the inevitable.

I always said: WUKE did a great fight, but the end is easy predictable.

I respect their efforts to keep this hopeless fight.