DVADER vs WUKE

damnatory

Well, at least now they don't seem to be recruiting every (insert word of choice here) player that seems to be in there 100*100.

every? hmm..
big words in small mouth..

on topic:
If DVADER was frying pan, WUKE will be pancakes, flipped over some excuses :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yes, before Dvader recruited pretty much everyone in the south, even tribes there were supposedly warring.

But, then again.

Maybe size doesn't matter. I mean, Slovenia knocked out Russia....
:icon_twisted:
Why don't you try to show us your great skills?! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just out of curiousity why doesnt WUKE just merge into [V]? well the active members.. The last 3 months have been pretty much 1 sided and its just getting more out of hand.. just my opinion.. and if there is a reason why there isnt a merge please inform me as im curious

DeletedUser

I've thought about that question myself, and the only situations I can think of going on right now, in order of greatest to least likeliness:

A) They have, and have it planned.
B) They have, but don't have any plans until it becomes more vital to their survival.
C) They haven't, but are starting to individually consider it now.
D) They haven't, and don't plan to.

I think they have it planned only because I can't see when it wouldn't be more vital, they're both doing very poorly. They need better teamwork, though a merge won't guarantee that, but it's their last option as I see it.

DeletedUser

I like my analogy better >.>

I have been brainwashed by teh empirez [V] sucks WUKE sucks Vader rulez o.0

DeletedUser

maybe because secretly we are planning a merge with XVI and to attack WUKE? Oops let the cat out the bag now

Hanz3l

nope but lets hope they don't all follow ORMARR's example and noble tons of 2k barbs

Wait. What? Evaluate that comment and how it pertains to this war and you will see quite how wrong it is.

You are aware Wuke as a tribe ever since after the Dice - Wuke war have been enjoying nobling 2k barbs and building up fortress clusters....

Well, at least now they don't seem to be recruiting every (insert word of choice here) player that seems to be in there 100*100.

Its called strategy.... thinking ahead towards the future.. not every player you recruit stays and not everyone that leaves hands over the account to a secured and cleared player. Lets hope you understand what I mean.

I answered your question dgod.

Being an American is no excuse for a lack of answer. :icon_wink:

Currently its a David versus Goliath.

But David doesn't have his slingshot.

You see the issue?

What I find ironic is that when ACTIVE were getting pounded by XVI, they abandened ship and lost all backbone and made one helluva lot of excuses. Whereas WUKE don't relent under pressure, even those these odds are far worse than the ACTIVE v XVI situation.

Your biblical reference is irrelevant.... Active returned and left again... :p Actually Wuke do feel the pressure.... you probably being a [V] member should know that enough attacks and some players quit...

Because its similar to making Gosid look stupid, satisfying at first until you realise its way too easy and takes no skill or effort.

Stupid how is gosid stupid? Do you really think if we put you and him side by side youd reach the knees? His poor grammar and bad english and the occasional forum hiccup makes him stupid? really? oh gosh then no wonder so little non english speaking players stuck around in w36...

DeletedUser

I didn't say WUKE didn't noble 2k barbs, your just putting words in my now.

yes I'm pretty sure I'd reach his knees, literally and figuratively. He isn't stupid because he has poor Enlgish skills, he's stupid because he's stupid. I would have thought that's pretty self explanatory.

DeletedUser74958

Bobo, let's leave the stats accuracy for now and answer me honestly please, do You think that WUKE is doing well last weeks ?
Do You really think that your tribe have the resources and the force to keep his territory against DVADER, or you think for moving far from the nowadays front line?

Sorry bishop, your questions got lost amid the pointless banter of the last few pages.

Yes, WUKE has been doing well the last few weeks, in what we've been concentrating on. The active members are busy taking internals and making sure they don't lose their own villages. Do we have the resources to fight? Well that's a more difficult question. From a pure numbers standpoint, of course not. It's a stupid question. We have 20,000 less villages. But do you consider willpower a resource? I do. We have plenty of that.

Hanz3l

I didn't say WUKE didn't noble 2k barbs, your just putting words in my now.

yes I'm pretty sure I'd reach his knees, literally and figuratively. He isn't stupid because he has poor Enlgish skills, he's stupid because he's stupid. I would have thought that's pretty self explanatory.

Im not putting anything anywhere u sick demented kid xD jk lmao...

Im pretty sure your in game skills are nothing compared to his... go on show me otherwise... actually show yourself otherwise. If thats what you like to believe you go ahead and tell your self that... For the sole apprentince i have had in this world in my area of expertise he is not half bad :p

DeletedUser

The effort required > The reward I gain

No motivation to do this

DeletedUser

Well from what i hear [V] is next on Dvaders hit list so i doupt it really matters anyways

Would the answer be, because you just dont want to? ;)

From what I hear, you guy are [V] lackeys. Whats your point?