DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser86150

So, one account can change this famous war stat?
What a war is it?

bluedragon4

1. The caps in the last 48 hours were all recaps from manuelpe's new sitter (Bishop). We got lazy with the easy villages and didn't put D in place to prevent recaps.

2. CaveFC has no diplomacy with us and is not an ally or NAP or anything at all.

1. the caps still count, doesnt matter if you guys were lazy :icon_wink:

2. they dont change the stats anyways, add 2 to each side :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser74958

I wasn't saying the recaps don't count. I was just explaining how DVADER finally managed to lead in a 48 hour period. I don't think that's happened yet in this war. Not even during DVADER's bigger ops on us. So good job, Bishop!

Mentioning our lack of relationship with CaveFC was for clarification, not a defense of the stats. The stats don't need my help to look good :)

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying the recaps don't count. I was just explaining how DVADER finally managed to lead in a 48 hour period. I don't think that's happened yet in this war. Not even during DVADER's bigger ops on us. So good job, Bishop!

Mentioning our lack of relationship with CaveFC was for clarification, not a defense of the stats. The stats don't need my help to look good :)

Actually we have lead in several 48 hours gaps. Our first Op in K49 go us nearly 20 caps up in a 48 hour period. In fact we have lead for a time period of a week in stages.

The overall picture is poor however, but Wukes Caps are highly sporadic, but naturally you guys are going to complain about Manuelpe getting a competant sitter.

DeletedUser74958

Ah yes, I forgot about the successful op 2 K's away from the rest of the tribe. My apologies.

But please show me where we complained that he has a sitter. All I've said is that he HAS a sitter, never said it was a negative thing or cried about it. It actually makes it more fun.

deadmanwalkin

cavefc,you mean my little 2 recaptures of villas manuelpe took from me originally??

DeletedUser86150

... So good job, Bishop!...

Thank You, Bobo, but it isn't only me, that did this.
Just this account were few days without sitter and this is the reason that your tribe succeed to take 20 villages per day, and to grow in the stats.

DeletedUser

Thank You, Bobo, but it isn't only me, that did this.
Just this account were few days without sitter and this is the reason that your tribe succeed to take 20 villages per day, and to grow in the stats.
bit of a lame excuse really...

DeletedUser86150

bit of a lame excuse really...

You need picture?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: manuelpe

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 91
Difference: 79

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 116,789
Side 2: 890,229
Difference: 773,440

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 67,998
Difference: 67,998

image.php

This happens, when our tribe fight really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You need picture?

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 91
Difference: 79

image.php

Side 1: 116,789
Side 2: 890,229
Difference: 773,440

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 67,998
Difference: 67,998

image.php

This happens, when our tribe fight really.

a picture of what exactly...you went inactive for a few days without setting a sitter. nothing more to say than fail? :lol:

DeletedUser

To me it seems like a futile attempt to salvage any kind of pride Vader has left.

DeletedUser

hehe idk whose gonna win now, i mean i was talkin with infinitej and wuke haz v so it looks even.

DeletedUser

u do realize [v] is at war with 2 top 5 tribes dont u? why do people keep throwing [v] into this war as well? dont u think they are busy with their own war?

DeletedUser

[V] has nothing to do with this war, people accuse us of sending support to Wuke left and right. We don't include Vader with our XVI slaughter considering everyone knows you guys have an end game alliance. Two separate wars, leave us out of yours and we'll keep you out of ours.

DeletedUser

For shits and giggles thought this would be fun.

Side 1:
Tribes: WUKE [V]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER XVI LFAH
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,142
Side 2: 377
Difference: 765

image.php