DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser74958

I created this thread because too many other threads are getting derailed with talk of it. Now we have a place where everyone can talk about it if they wish.

DVADER vs WUKE history started essentially after Dice disbanded (WUKE was part of PnP at the time). DVADER took in Dice refugees. When leadership was contacted, they assured us they would not support the refugees. Of course, the next village we nobled we saw incoming support from the very person who told us that. Before WUKE became part of PnP, there was a NAP with DVADER, a border agreement. DVADER was marked as NAP in PnP as well. But when conversing with DVADER leadership, they disagreed. They said because we were no longer WUKE, the NAP is no longer valid. There were a few caps between the two tribes, but they were all ex-Dice members. Then, one of the members (who was not ex-Dice) nobled a PnP village in K45. The same DVADER member started nobling barbs deep into our K's and named them provoking names.

DVADER didn't seem interested in working things out, and wouldn't show up to planned diplomatic meetings on skype. Must've been too busy.
[spoil]
starwars-picture-darth-vader.jpg

[/spoil]

War was inevitable.

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players: Demented Butterflie

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 327
Difference: 201

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,154,055
Side 2: 2,988,063
Difference: 1,834,008

image.php

[spoil]
darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

[/spoil]

Do these stats come as a shock to you? You'll notice that in other threads DVADER has posted their stats for all their current wars except this one. They don't like to talk about this war. It was their dirty little secret. Then the first time they did post stats, they were only for the last month, where a lot of our caps have been on a player no longer in the tribe, -Preliator-. He quit as soon as 4 villages were taken from him. Around 60 more were taken before he went barb. The rest are being taken as I write this. This is what shifted the K47 dominance from DVADER to WUKE.

Most of DVADER's success against WUKE came in K49, 2 K's away from the rest of the tribe. If DVADER would like to whine here about [V] supporting us (as they have in other mediums), that is the only place in which they did, and it wasn't much. Not as significant an impact on the war as when Deb/Wizzy was supporting and sniping for Valk on our first op on him.

[spoil]
My personal favorite stats

Player's picture.
[spoil]
star-wars-baby-suits-halloween-dart.jpg

[/spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Valk

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 36
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 77,813
Side 2: 334,855
Difference: 257,042

image.php

[/spoil]

Who knows what the future holds? I'm not so arrogant as to think we can noble the entire tribe (my comment in the other thread about making them disband was in jest). This war will likely rage on for as long as both tribes are around, and I don't doubt there will be times when the stats swing to the other tribe's favor.

But I still like to picture this in my head.

[spoil]
darth-vader-beggar.jpg

[/spoil]

valk

I knew you all loved me

m0Sc4 on 22.02. at 20:55
Hi bud,

Heard you want to jump tribes?

hahaha,

Cheers Mate, just kidding

Valk on 22.02. at 21:04
why can you send me an invite :D

m0Sc4 on 22.02. at 21:24
I'll ask our leaders... ;-)

Valk on 22.02. at 21:27
o.k :)

Valk on 22.02. at 22:29
any luck for me <3

m0Sc4 on 22.02. at 22:30
they are considering your application... ;-)

Most of DVADER's success against WUKE came in K49, 2 K's away from the rest of the tribe. If DVADER would like to whine here about [V] supporting us (as they have in other mediums), that is the only place in which they did, and it wasn't much. Not as significant an impact on the war as when Deb/Wizzy was supporting and sniping for Valk on our first op on him.

Deb done one snipe for me which was long range and i said go on if you like (turns out it was fake nobles anyway) bit more reseach needed ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser74958

Deb done one snipe for me which was long range and i said go on if you like (turns out it was fake nobles anyway) bit more reseach needed ;)

[12/23/2009 8:30:37 AM] Deb: he's trying to get me to back off
[12/23/2009 8:30:44 AM] Deb: giving me **** for sniping trains for dvader
[12/23/2009 8:31:00 AM] Deb: (not sitting, from my account ;) )
[12/23/2009 8:31:21 AM] bobofatt: :( you're sniping our trains?
[12/23/2009 8:31:28 AM] bobofatt: they were christmas presents!
[12/23/2009 8:31:31 AM] Deb: (nod) with full D villas (sun)
[12/23/2009 8:31:50 AM] Deb: just for Valk tho :p

valk

[12/23/2009 8:30:37 AM] Deb: he's trying to get me to back off
[12/23/2009 8:30:44 AM] Deb: giving me **** for sniping trains for dvader
[12/23/2009 8:31:00 AM] Deb: (not sitting, from my account ;) )
[12/23/2009 8:31:21 AM] bobofatt: :( you're sniping our trains?
[12/23/2009 8:31:28 AM] bobofatt: they were christmas presents!
[12/23/2009 8:31:31 AM] Deb: (nod) with full D villas (sun)
[12/23/2009 8:31:50 AM] Deb: just for Valk tho :p

Notice the 1 part there of what i wrote bobo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74958

"sniping our trains?" (plural)
*nod*
"with full D villas" (plural)

valk

*nod*

You can ask pacman it was his fake nobles that died from her sniping, the rest was normal D stacks if you could call easily nuked 30k as stacked

DeletedUser

*nod*

Sorry thought I would respond to this.

Did conspik not ask [V] to help sniping incoming trains, then complain when they did not? (at least that was what I heard)

Also you are forgetting something in mid december after the damage had already been done to Db your duke did actually ask us for a NAP (or at least threw it around in casual conversation at the least) at that point did you really regard it as a war? genuine question.

As for johnjrossi3 and demented butterflie well you will agree with us on this one, they went a little suicidal :icon_neutral:

For the record though, you guys are doing better than I would have expected, but as we can see things are slowly turning.

(I apologise for my reply here as I said not long ago in another thread that I would be taking a break from the externals, just thought I would respond to this)

DeletedUser74958

Alright, lets talk about bringing other tribes into it.

Did Jamie not ask every tribe around us to join in the war? Gunz was told "join DVADER or be rimmed". NL, HoT/SANG, [V]... who did he NOT ask or threaten? DM GoD of WaR ArEs is smashed between us, and in neither tribe, but launched on us because he was told he would be rimmed by DVADER if he didn't. TORN sent nukes to me during your first big (failed) op.

We got a small handful of villages with 1-2 D in K49 supported by [V], and one SMX member (who is now in WUKE) supported our front from his cluster of 8 villages in the middle of our territory.

DVADER is over 3 times our size, and has 25 players over 3 million points. WUKE has four, and none over 4 million.

Does DVADER really need that much help against 40 members?

DVADER members were crying foul when they realized one of our players was being sat when he was under attack. The order was given to report all WUKE members whenever multiple people were attacking. How many accounts were banned as a result? 0. Because we play within the rules. They seem to think that only a small handful of players are controlling all the accounts. Doesn't that make your lack of success even more embarrassing?

DVADER also controls ChillyAcademic's account, and took full advantage of the new lack of push rules by sending 29 noble trains to Conspikuous (how many of those trains survived? :p)

As for the conversation Conspik had with Jamie about a NAP.... I don't have a copy of it but if I recall correctly, it was either said in jest, or in response to the reformation of ACTIVE because we considered them a bigger threat than DVADER.

valk

Did Jamie not ask every tribe around us to join in the war? Gunz was told "join DVADER or be rimmed". NL, HoT/SANG, [V]... who did he NOT ask or threaten? DM GoD of WaR ArEs is smashed between us, and in neither tribe, but launched on us because he was told he would be rimmed by DVADER if he didn't. TORN sent nukes to me during your first big (failed) op.

You also asked Gunz to attack us bobo as you asked SANG aswell :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

We got a small handful of villages with 1-2 D in K49 supported by [V], and one SMX member (who is now in WUKE) supported our front from his cluster of 8 villages in the middle of our territory.

DVADER is over 3 times our size, and has 25 players over 3 million points. WUKE has four, and none over 4 million.

Does DVADER really need that much help against 40 members?

Considering that you started off as PnP roughly the same size as us, not our fault internal arguments occured.

DVADER members were crying foul when they realized one of our players was being sat when he was under attack. T

he order was given to report all WUKE members whenever multiple people were attacking. How many accounts were banned as a result? 0. Because we play within the rules. They seem to think that only a small handful of players are controlling all the accounts. Doesn't that make your lack of success even more embarrassing?

i wonder why saitan lost 20 villages, yep he plays by the rules :icon_redface:

DVADER also controls ChillyAcademic's account, and took full advantage of the new lack of push rules by sending 29 noble trains to Conspikuous (how many of those trains survived? :p)

Like the way you originally used inactive accounts to nuke me, to also support villages i was nuking (rinova account) , grow up princess.

As for the conversation Conspik had with Jamie about a NAP.... I don't have a copy of it but if I recall correctly, it was either said in jest, or in response to the reformation of ACTIVE because we considered them a bigger threat than DVADER.

if i remember vagly it was WUKE will take the wizzy dizzy account out whilst you take Red account, something amongst those lines

DeletedUser74958

You also asked Gunz to attack us bobo as you asked SANG aswell :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Not to my knowledge. We were friendly with Gunz prior to the war, and we were mearly trying to recruit two members who are now in SANG (unless I'm out of the loop on something)

Considering that you started off as PnP roughly the same size as us, not our fault internal arguments occured.

The [V] side of PnP was never really involved in the war... and the majority of the caps in the stats have been after the split.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 21/12/2009 22:00:00 to 23/02/2010 23:44:03

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 216
Difference: 119

image.php

Side 1: 902,306
Side 2: 1,982,159
Difference: 1,079,853

image.php

[/spoil]

i wonder why saitan lost 20 villages, yep he plays by the rules :icon_redface:

saitan was baited. Why is it HCFTW took a 20% loss vs saitan's 10%?

Like the way you originally used inactive accounts to nuke me, to also support villages i was nuking (rinova account) , grow up princess.

Where did we break the rules? If we did, why didn't you send in a ticket? If you sent in a ticket, why haven't we been banned?

if i remember vagly it was WUKE will take the wizzy dizzy account out whilst you take Red account, something amongst those lines

Again, we felt the few members of ACTIVE were a bigger threat than the DVADER recruitment machine.

DeletedUser

Careful with the comments about bans guys, there's a fine line with what's acceptable there.

Just warning you before it gets out of hand :)

DeletedUser24460

Not to my knowledge. We were friendly with Gunz prior to the war, and we were mearly trying to recruit two members who are now in SANG (unless I'm out of the loop on something)

This was the mail sent to my account while I was Duke of SANG, unfortunately I was out of town so I never answered it. But as you can see out of a tribe of 23 he was looking for a bit of help. :icon_wink:

Conspikuous on 28.01. at 23:11
we could use some more good players to help us conquer the world, do you have some players interested in joing the best tribe on w36.

Im not looking to adobt your points or your baggage, just the really active motivated players who want to have a good home and fight a good war.

The wookies impress me everyday with their loyalty and comradery and we are doing well. We just dont have the numbers to do the damage I want to do right now.

Im not asking for assistance. Im letting you know that if you had mayby 10 players who were motivated to play and wanna fight vader, or even 5, lets do it.

DeletedUser74958

Touche. Well you chose the dark side instead, and you'll have to live with your choice :)

valk

See kos' post

The [V] side of PnP was never really involved in the war... and the majority of the caps in the stats have been after the split.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 21/12/2009 22:00:00 to 23/02/2010 23:44:03

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 216
Difference: 119

image.php

Side 1: 902,306
Side 2: 1,982,159
Difference: 1,079,853

image.php

[/spoil]

if you look at [V] now they share no border or very little at the time of PnP it was non-existant.

saitan was baited. Why is it HCFTW took a 20% loss vs saitan's 10%?

You said you play by the rules :icon_rolleyes: i never said anything about DVADER but of course yes he was baited blah blah blah

Where did we break the rules? If we did, why didn't you send in a ticket? If you sent in a ticket, why haven't we been banned?

Again, we felt the few members of ACTIVE were a bigger threat than the DVADER recruitment machine.

i think you where scared :icon_wink:

DeletedUser86150

... TORN sent nukes to me during your first big (failed) op.

Sorry that I have to take part in your polemics, that not concern us directly, but these nukes were not sent from TORN as tribe, but from only one member of TORN, that was angry from your post that marked my tribe as doomed.
Your post made us mad at the time and I had the possibility to spank You for it.
This act didn't involved TORN.

DeletedUser

Stats not including preliator, which would make these even more embarrasing.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 906
Side 2: 2,817
Difference: 1,911
image.php

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 84
Difference: 35
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 5,413,330
Side 2: 23,261,798
Difference: 17,848,468
image.php

Side 1: 1,088,187
Side 2: 743,687
Difference: 344,500
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 160
Side 2: 650
Difference: 490
image.php

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 17
Difference: 23
image.php

Side 1: 1,080,074
Side 2: 5,646,266
Difference: 4,566,192
image.php

Side 1: 368,103
Side 2: 128,418
Difference: 239,685
image.php

DeletedUser

I always thought you had to headshot a juggernaut to kill them, Seems like Dvader forgot theyre armour for this one >.>

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 615
Difference: 416

image.php

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 17
Difference: 76

image.php

Side 1: 1,443,227
Side 2: 4,948,003
Difference: 3,504,776

image.php

Side 1: 880,117
Side 2: 130,671
Difference: 749,446

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 173
Difference: 97

image.php

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 5
Difference: 23

image.php

Side 1: 473,391
Side 2: 1,251,016
Difference: 777,625

image.php

Side 1: 265,101
Side 2: 49,567
Difference: 215,534

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,558
Side 2: 18,955
Difference: 11,397

image.php

Side 1: 413
Side 2: 154
Difference: 259

image.php

Side 1: 55,262,637
Side 2: 149,825,566
Difference: 94,562,929

image.php

Side 1: 3,808,603
Side 2: 1,376,285
Difference: 2,432,318

image.php
[/spoil]

-Preliator- also lost 55 villages but was dismissed. Demented Butterfly lost 49 villages before being dismissed. So the score by those counts is Wuke 517 Vs. Vader 154.

[spoil]WOW[/spoil]