DVADER vs WUKE

DeletedUser

Okay Astew, I'll play along and continue with this for a second just to make a point.

Fact: Haseo did not have Jamie for the entire time it was on this world. so therefor he didnt do all the work so how do you know how good he actually is?

Probably because he is my co-player, and has played with me on W24. I'd say thats why. I never claimed to have done all the work on this account either so if that's all you got to go with then good for you.

Fact: Haseo took the account when it had taken nothing from WUKE. so?
Fact: Haseo got it the conquers it has. yeah you mean the ones gifted right?

Once again, I will say this to another person. Prove that they were gifted or shut the hell up. As for enemy ennoblements, there is also Ni villages which were nobled by myself.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: JamieRed

Side 2:
Tribes: Ni WUKE
Players: caveman 10345

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 3,356
Difference: 3,263

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 3
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 834,169
Side 2: 26,405,141
Difference: 25,570,972

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286,279
Side 2: 29,022
Difference: 257,257

chart

[/spoil]

Fact: You're even worse. haha, just because i just started this world like around 6 months ago and hardly played you cant talk about whos good or not, if you can look up my W10 stats, Better then jamies so does that make me better?

Okay, lets do so then:
[spoil]
Conquers: 786 (+469-317)
SET BORG-B 28th January 2009 - 04:00:02 3,431,057
BORG-B Astew 31st January 2009 - 04:00:02 3,212,319
Astew PINOY 07th March 2009 - 07:00:01 1,183,430[/spoil]

Alright so we will be kind and say 4 mill. Which I strongly doubt that you made it past 3.5m but I will give you 4 mill. Lets look at my World 12...

[spoil]Rank: N/A.
Name: Lord-Haseo
Tribe: None
Villages: 0
Average points per village: 0
Tribe Changes: 14
Conquers: 1317 (+667-650)

Oots. None 22nd July 2008 - 12:13:13 2,801,354
None RIMJOB 22nd July 2008 - 18:12:13 2,801,354
RIMJOB PnP 19th November 2008 - 19:00:01 5,960,357
[/spoil]

A top 10 account when I quit due to a family related situation, which at the time had a top 10 ODA. And over 6 million points. All these while being a Duke of a top 3 tribe being RIMJOB and Access Denied to which we got smashed by the best tribe in .net history in DNY. Don't talk to me about who is better out of you and I because you aren't even good enough to clean the dirt off my shoes.

Fact: Haseo does plenty in the leadership as well. how do you know he does more or not?

Probably because not only is he a DVADER member, but my co-player so he knows what exactly I am doing.

Opinion: You sir, don't know what you're even talking about. Perhaps you should be quiet and let the big boys in WUKE and DVADER handle this? Fact: how but you mind your own bussiness??

This is the DVADER vs WUKE war thread. This is where we will handle our business and pest's like you can troll with your comments, but don't cry about it when we tell you to piss off because you aren't a member of either tribe. So how about you mind your own damn business kiddo.

Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you know what you're talking about. if you read the thread imnotu started on me first bud, and then followed by jamie

You obviously need to re-read the opinion as he clearly stated you need to know what you're talking about because it makes you look like an even bigger fool when you post stuff that you are obviously not knowledgeable about. As for Imnotu or myself starting something with you, we are entitled too when you troll this thread with pointless and misinformed comments since Imnotu is a member of WUKE and I'm obviously a member of DVADER.

Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure you don't look like a hypocrite. How does this make me a hipocrite lmfao? idiot.

Because your account is crap.

Opinion: If you start criticizing other people's accounts, make sure that isn't the only thing you can criticize. Try aiming for what the topic is about. like i said imnotu and jamie started first so tell them to criticize whats on topic

Once again, it's our thread.

Opinion: Attacking a person's playing ability in an inappropriate thread, and failing to do so, is a failure in and of itself. thanks for telling imnotu and jamie

He doesn't need to tell us what we can do in our thread. Only person to decide that is shardsofafrozenflame.

You on the other hand, have just been told so run along dude, and wallow in your own miserable life. 6 months to get to 200k? That's pretty horrible.

DeletedUser

Or maybe you were never his friend to begin with? Did that ever cross your mind perhaps?

A minute of difference? Really? I consider 10 hours for a noble to travel as short range but thats a 7:45-8 hour ram trip. That's not 1 minute.

And you didn't offend me, takes a lot more than that.

Another reason if you guys attacking caveman real. I think your tribe should send a fakes too or a nuke to clear his surrounding villages. Fake attack is important in TW. 5.7 million is not easy to be target especially in long distance(almost 1-2 K) and has ability to snipe and non sleeping account :).

I think 10 newly capture is enough to prove that no tribe sending fake or nuke. I thought, i am only one sending fake lol.

DeletedUser

I love how Dvader are trying to say that Caveman counts as WUKE stats when nobody but themselves believe it. You say show evidence that he shouldn't be included. But it's actually more appropriate for you to show evidence of why he should. And reports don't count, you can fake those to make yourself look better, I wouldn't put it past you....

DeletedUser

I love how Dvader are trying to say that Caveman counts as WUKE stats when nobody but themselves believe it. You say show evidence that he shouldn't be included. But it's actually more appropriate for you to show evidence of why he should. And reports don't count, you can fake those to make yourself look better, I wouldn't put it past you....

How is it more appropriate that I show evidence of why he should? We are the ones getting accused of it without anything other than hearsay to base it off. If you want to make accusations, provide the proof that you base your claims off of or shut the hell up. If you had evidence that is.

Just like you should, because what have I done that is dishonest Lanky? Or worthy of faking something that 'you wouldn't put past me'? You are clueless kid, get out of this thread.

DeletedUser

Awww boo hoo, nice attempt at flaming a kid. If I was any different I might go cry because 'the mean man is bullying me', as it is? Blow me.

You simply added to the stats Caveman claiming him to be WUKE and then when you send long range attacks at him that any 8 year old could defend against by stacking they somehow all take villages? Right. Sure. Like I said until The Stooge tells me that Caveman is in no way gifting villages I don't believe you one bit. He's the one person in Dvader I trust to be honest.

DeletedUser

Awww boo hoo, nice attempt at flaming a kid. If I was any different I might go cry because 'the mean man is bullying me', as it is? Blow me.

You simply added to the stats Caveman claiming him to be WUKE and then when you send long range attacks at him that any 8 year old could defend against by stacking they somehow all take villages? Right. Sure. Like I said until The Stooge tells me that Caveman is in no way gifting villages I don't believe you one bit. He's the one person in Dvader I trust to be honest.

Have you seen any of the attacks we have sent at him? You couldn't even defend your own account, so who are you to say who could defend what attacks and how? Snap. I never tried to flame you in any earlier post other than stating you are clueless which you clearly are and called you kid. That's not flaming.

Caveman's account is WUKE due to the tag he had to his name. That's all that matters.

Enough said now drop it or stop posting in this thread.

DeletedUser74958

Caveman is an unpredictable tribe-hopper who opened up his doors to DVADER. For a couple weeks, we were more than happy to use his troops for him... but he was never a wookiee.

DeletedUser

If I took you orders that may have worked. Stop acting like you own the place. You should really put a pin in that ego of yours before it grows much further. Play a new record, I know what I can and cannot do on this game and I'm fine with that, I'm not going to suddenly think I suck at TW simply because you told me so. 'Clueless kid' of course what was I thinking that that could possibly be any form of insult.

That argument is rubbish, that means I am still XVI because Voltan had an XVI tag previously. Just because something was does not mean that it is, did he lose any villages while in WUKE? No. So he obviously wasn't kicked to save stats.

DeletedUser

Bobo, he was a member of your tribe at the start of the war in December when you guys were still PnP. He was also a member of your tribe in the last month. That account is as much of a WUKE account as its troops were used against DVADER as any of your inactive accounts. Regardless of what you care to say about it.

DeletedUser

If I took you orders that may have worked. Stop acting like you own the place. You should really put a pin in that ego of yours before it grows much further. Play a new record, I know what I can and cannot do on this game and I'm fine with that, I'm not going to suddenly think I suck at TW simply because you told me so. 'Clueless kid' of course what was I thinking that that could possibly be any form of insult.

That argument is rubbish, that means I am still XVI because Voltan had an XVI tag previously. Just because something was does not mean that it is, did he lose any villages while in WUKE? No. So he obviously wasn't kicked to save stats.

Do you simply not understand the definition of a runner in this game? Because last time I checked, if you are in a tribe thats at war with another, and then leave that tribe for any reason that makes you a runner, and your stats therefore belong in the war stats. His troops were used against us, whether he had lost any villages is of no consequence. This has nothing to do with ego.

On another subject, is it that hard for you to stay on topic? Your account has nothing to do with the DVADER vs WUKE war so keep it out of here.

DeletedUser

Its called comparison, you should check it out, helps to make points. The caveman account was in loads of tribes and his troops used against many other tribes. You can't just use one instance of it and cry that he is WUKE. Are Dvader in such a shaky position that they are so hellbent to pad out their stats?

DeletedUser

Its called comparison, you should check it out, helps to make points. The caveman account was in loads of tribes and his troops used against many other tribes. You can't just use one instance of it and cry that he is WUKE. Are Dvader in such a shaky position that they are so hellbent to pad out their stats?

It's not even a comparison because its totally different circumstances. You should look that up and know your facts before you try use it as one.

It doesn't matter what tribes he was in when he used tribes against whatever tribes he did. His LAST TRIBE was the one DVADER are warring and we have hit it, and nobled villages from it, because of that fact. Perhaps you should take some time to get that into your head before you continually post comments pertaining to this subject.

And we don't need any boosting of our stats. They speak for themselves over the past 3 months.

DeletedUser

You just don't seem to get that he is not a WUKE member, if you had an account that left you would refuse to have them included in the stats and you know it, its a free floating account that is actively against WUKE if not controlled by Dvader. If the Wookies fight it then how can it be counted against them in the war.

RagePBJ

Hooray - a DVADER/WUKE thread, and Lanky is trying to be the center of attention in it...

DeletedUser

Have we had an account that we could add to the stats, leave? If there is, go for it. Its fair game. That's the whole point. bonta1986 was dismissed and nobled by us and I know several WUKE members got on board. We'd add him to the stats but he is deleted so unfortunately, we can't. But that's fair game as well.

It works both ways, but we haven't had that issue. So until it happens, don't sit there and say I would refuse to do it.

I'm not going to argue this point with you anymore. I'm simply going to ask you 2 questions and I'm leaving it at that.

In the last month, was Caveman 10345 a member of the WUKE tribe? As in was the account in that tribe?

If you say no, then you are full of shit. If you say yes, then the account deserves to get added to the stats.

'Nuff Sed.

DeletedUser

False Dichotomy, restricting the options, its an argument flaw. Those two questions are relevant but don't cover the entire circumstances. You forgot 'Is the Caveman 10345 account currently fighting WUKE?'. Its easy to say that you would now but before the point was made I doubt you would. Try thinking about it for once, you can't consider a third party to be allied with someone if they are fighting them.

Rage I'm not the centre of attention, I'm simply arguing points for a tribe that has a ton more of my respect than Dvader.

DeletedUser

False Dichotomy, restricting the options, its an argument flaw. Those two questions are relevant but don't cover the entire circumstances. You forgot 'Is the Caveman 10345 account currently fighting WUKE?'. Its easy to say that you would now but before the point was made I doubt you would. Try thinking about it for once, you can't consider a third party to be allied with someone if they are fighting them.

I think you will find he is merely defending against them, not attacking them. But what you have stated doesn't mean anything. His circumstances now have no bearing on the stats that he is a part of. Nor do we care. Nor should you, you should be more worried about fighting XVI and focusing on your stats and leave ours to DVADER/WUKE to sort out.

I rest my case.

Rage I'm not the centre of attention, I'm simply arguing points for a tribe that has a ton more of my respect than Dvader.

How about you let them argue it themselves in their thread instead of you in ours.

DeletedUser

Whether or not caveman should be included in the stats is entirely a side issue, and ultimately matters very little.

What does matter is that Dvader now has a presence in territory traditionally considered Wukes backyard.

ancient mariner

haseo why bother giving a tard kid his much begged attention when you know he is not related to this war in any way an derailing the thread again and again.Just keep updating stats while i keep updating information flow to you.And IMNOTU is not on saitan's account.
:p