DW made a new thread and you won't believe what happened next....

DeletedUser

4OcCh

K33
Imbacknotforlong

ODA is good, not too many internals, decent growth still terrible clustering though, despite their bad clustering though they do have a decent farm rate at 5.3m. Overall, average player nothing exceptional imo, but nothing bad either.

Overall 5/10

K34 AakAttack

ODA is solid, no internals, couple of early barbs but probably couldn't have been helped at the time, ranked 23rd for growth which is quite impressive seeing as they're ranked 33rd atm, think we have future top 20 material. Thick (but not bubbled) cluster both in the north and south, have to say its not the best for farming but clearly they're making it work (being in the top 20 farming) so to each their own. Will be interested to see where they go as they're surrounded by tribemates to their west and Apathy to the east.. they have a small opening in the north to attack TRK... Though I doubt Apathy will be happy if Regime starts moving in on K35... Hmmm, what will happen. ^_^

Overall 7/10

K35 TW Rosa Luxemburg

Really love their cluster on the map, every time I see it I see two big oogly eyes haha. Solid ODA, good spread and ranked 21st in growth. Pretty solid all around. Definitely supports their tribe through the thick and skin being ranked 24th in ODS.

Overall 8/10

K36 Kriegselend

Haha damn, who would've thought I'd be right on the money on calling this player future top 20 material. Currently ranked 3rd in growth. Yes they're competing with *GranTorino and Zain, players who are double Krieg's size and receiving massive amounts of internals. However one will notice that despite their phenomenal growth rate their ODA isn't bad, just... lack luster? Either very few in K36 know how to build troops or Kriegy here is very good at making sure his target's troops are absent when their nobles arrive, in any case clearly playing better than this mere mortal can. Lol!

Really like their cluster cloud.. thing.. expansive to allow for good farming yet they seem to have K36 on almost complete lockdown... impressive (granted, only corner Ks can achieve this atm).

They also seem to be allied to a tribe called P.S.... Wonder if this is their secret to success? A tribe full of morale bashers? Either way the once #1 tribe in K36 ( ~R3V~ ) is on a sharp decline thanks to this alliance. Makes me curious what their duke is capable of if their players are so fluent in Diplomacy.

Overall 9/10

K43 SterlingArcher

I like this guy, I don't know why, I just do. Therefor I'm biased.

Overall 8/10

K44 *GranTorino

Hmm what to say about this player? New duke of BeCool, we'll see if that affects his growth rate.. Wait maybe it is, look at that massive internal he just took. :p Jokes GT. Seriously though, someones gotta do it, can't hate a player for doing. On the flip-side though, can't exactly rate their ranking when its artificially inflated by internals. Solid cluster spread, good od, etc. etc. Look forward to seeing what they'll do with BeCool.

Overall 7/10

K45 Sainters9

Meh my overall view of this player is that they're pretty mediocre. Quite a few barbs and internals in their history, did participate in the war though and probably took the most villages off of Apathy than anyone else (except maybe Razz). Seem to be moving to K55? Are they running from Apathy, expecting to be removed from K45 eventually? Time will tell.. Crappy cluster, though SAGA was as a tribe building a massive cluster in K45 so no surprise there...

Overall 5/10

K46 dl1977

Overall, I like their spread, probably suffocating being surrounded by tribemates so I feel they're doing the best they can. Good ODA, ODD, growth ranking... 29th... point ranking 29th.. Lol. :p I feel their potential at least for now is reached, they're completely surrounded by tribemates and only a war with either CORP/NAP or Rep will open up their room for more growth, being ranked 54th in farming proves my point, unfortunate as theres not much they can do to fix it at this point. Still though, solid player.

Overall 7/10

K53 robrich

Ehhhh..... Probably a turtle. *checks ODA* Damn, nope. But they definitely support their tribe. Overall though this player has really bad positioning in terms of potential growth. Ranked 100th for farming. Just bad. :\

Quite a few barbs in their conquer history and looking at points of their early captures it seems they PP boosted a ton and they have this kind of clustering? Tsk tsk.

Overall 4/10

K54 Chubwa

Never even seen this player before today. :D In any case, I do like their clusters great for farming.. Look at that they're ranked 6th.. Haha. Growth rank 6th, point rank 7th.. calling it now they're future top 6 material. Haha! Not a lot of barbs or internals in their history, solid ODA/ODD/ODS, definitely a fighter. Solid player.

Overall 8/10

K55 Revolutio

I swear the K55 leader changes daily. At the very least, he's definitely new to being 1st in K55. Which is impressive in its own right considering the largest players seem to be collected mostly in and around K55. The majority of their internals seem to be themselves haha! Solid OD all around though, nice spread, though you know they're suffocating in K55.. We'll see how they progress in the world. Currently ranked 7th in the world for growth and 23rd for farming so mehhh.

Overall 7/10

K56 Skinnydeads

Nice spread considering their size, also seem to be the leader of some unknown tribe =CY= (ranked 16th o_O), solid farming, oda and surprisingly enough supporting.. Hmm wonder who they're walling. Ranked 85th for growth impressive, hard to guess where they'll be in 2 months... But I'm sure they'll be top 50.. Slow and steady wins the race.

Overall 8/10

K63 kingabc888

Didn't even make the map.. Sad day can't see your cluster (far too lazy to bother). Decent farming, oda, odd, etc. Rather unremarkable though... Don't expect to see you 6 months from now mate.

Overall 5/10

K64 Rainbow =D

Taste the rainbow haha! Like their cluster, should be good for farming... Yup ranked 13th.. also point rank of 40th yet ranked 27th in growth... strong ODA, ODD and ODS... Not too many internals or barbs... I can definitely see this player one day entering the top 25 if all things continue along smoothly. Though they are surrounded by tribemates, so will be interesting to see if they expand east towards fresh pastures.

Overall 8/10

K65 Nooky

Really like this player's cloud, its just a very strong aggressive expansion that will allow them future unparalleled growth, their farming is probably really strong... Yup.. 16th in farming, impressive.. Ranked 59th yet has 31st growth ranking another strong feat. Their OD all around is quite lack luster, though it seems some people decided to fight back for their villages... and lost haha. Still though, easily top 25 material if CORP doesn't turn their eye towards K65... Who am I kidding CORP only knows how to recruit the players with the biggest points.

Overall 8/10

K66 TheBeatConductor

Uhh this is K66 dominance yah? Da f* is this, lol K66 is clearly a lack luster K, this player is significantly more in K65 than K66 hahah! Still though hats off to them for their dominance. Despite that though their cluster is very meh. Strong defensively like all thick clusters but their growth will be significantly slowed down... Well it would be if they weren't getting massive amounts of internals.. 78th in farming, not impressive at all...

Overall 5/10

K43 SterlingArcher

Solid player all around, their cluster is a little meh, but they do seem to be trying quite hard to branch out for new seas to harvest from for farming.. Whether it pays off in time though is another thing currently 104th for farming.. Quite a few internals ODA is okayish, though their ODD shows someone tried to pick a fight with them and lost haha.

Overall 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120081

kinda sad that we can't see a Nero k56 analytics anymore :D