Dye Dye ~TNE~

DeletedUser

The fact that even when i was the only BNL member in k60 surrounded by you guys on all sides, i didnt get 1 attack slung at me

was this before or during the war ?
lol :p

and maybe they did not have enough offense troops, their could be many reasons why this happened :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

During the war and dont even give me that about not having enough troops or anything they had enough to try a joint effort but yet they are inactive, which is why its easy to noble thier villages

DeletedUser

OK guys...the flaming is crossing the line just a tad. Not enough so I can infract you (yet) but it's over my comfort barrier.

Please keep the conversation about ~TNE~ and the war.

DeletedUser

~TNE~ has alot of enemies what did they do btw?

Lot's of bad stuff but not really TNE just one main one that brought this all on. If you read through the forum you can piece it together I am pretty sure it has been mention in previous post and on multiple topics.
Happy reading.

DeletedUser

Lot's of bad stuff but not really TNE just one main one that brought this all on. If you read through the forum you can piece it together I am pretty sure it has been mention in previous post and on multiple topics.
Happy reading.

hmm ok i guess

DeletedUser

~TNE~ has alot of enemies what did they do btw?

Basically to make it simple for you, they made some.... "bad moves" while being in V V V family.

When they chose to leave the V V V family/ Booted from the family [Whichever you choose to believe] was when SCI and others decided to redeem the "bad moves" made by TNE.

As people have said, it's a lot and not necessary to list, just know they did some "questionable" moves on their allies behalf.

I know because I was in SCI when it happened. But all and all, TNE are good people and players enjoying the game together, I do not believe in trying to dismantle a tribe piece by piece due to one players words.

I could say that it's because of Deathpact that I choose to take HOPLOS villages, but that would be crap. SCI has chosen to taken up a battle against a decent tribe, so lets see how it plays out.

Best of luck to TNE and to SCI, good luck to the best of you, be honorble and justified in your movements.

DeletedUser

Basically to make it simple for you, they made some.... "bad moves" while being in V V V family.

When they chose to leave the V V V family/ Booted from the family [Whichever you choose to believe] was when SCI and others decided to redeem the "bad moves" made by TNE.

As people have said, it's a lot and not necessary to list, just know they did some "questionable" moves on their allies behalf.

I know because I was in SCI when it happened. But all and all, TNE are good people and players enjoying the game together, I do not believe in trying to dismantle a tribe piece by piece due to one players words.

I could say that it's because of Deathpact that I choose to take HOPLOS villages, but that would be crap. SCI has chosen to taken up a battle against a decent tribe, so lets see how it plays out.

Best of luck to TNE and to SCI, good luck to the best of you, be honorble and justified in your movements.

SCI is in a family and HOPLOX is attacking them too, nothings ever fair is it?

DeletedUser

This is a war game, you're in the same tribe I am, are we not attacking HOPLOS as a whole, TNE declared war on HOPLOX.

SCI chose their time to declare war as well, this is the way the game is meant to play, TNE knew this when they became their own tribe.

TNE knew their NAP's/Alliances with each branch of the SCI family was weakened by leaving the V V V banner behind, that was their choice in doing so. SCI is choosing to make an example. You're only making the situation worse, drop it, a war is a war. You will not single handedly change all of SCI's mind, it's best to say the past is the past, the future holds no limits or boundaries to what can happen.

DeletedUser

If you are going to post as much as you currently are (and there maybe some here who would wish you would not) you should at least read and know what is going on.

TNE declared war on HOPLO and INW (yes I know it really was on a few tribes in the family but when one does that they should expect the entire Family to help and also should expect Allies to help as well). If the aggressor did not take that into account then its on their Leadership for making a strategic mistake.

Fair? You have used this word a number of times in the last few days. You may be confused with another game you might have played, but in TW politics and diplomacy determines who fights and why they fight and I doubt any of the warring parties spend a lot of time in Council talking about what is fair and what is not.

DeletedUser

TNE declared war and took advantage of HOPLON in it weakened state in the middle of a merge but no one's complaining.

TNE made a bold move, and its time to step up to the challenge.

Go TNE!!

DeletedUser

TNE declared war and took advantage of HOPLON in it weakened state in the middle of a merge but no one's complaining.

Go TNE!!

woo? yes like many of you i am going to enjoy how this plays out.

DeletedUser

Go TNE!!

HOPLON was in a weakened state? Due to a merge? I don't think a merge puts a tribe in a weakened state at all...I never heard of a merge killing off troops, maybe HOPLON's merges are a bit different from what I've seen.

TNE didn't declare war on HOPLON... they declared war on HOPLOX.

DeletedUser

zukas said:
Oh, and now i understand this dismisses :lol:

----------------------

Aug 10
19:42 The Roman Empire has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
19:41 usaflance left the tribe.
Aug 10
18:38 powermasterx has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
18:38 steppenwolf has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
18:23 dallasking has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
17:06 Williux has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:18 BOLUBEYI 1 (deleted) has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:17 fireskulls has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:17 marvz has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:17 crashtestmonkey has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:16 Cleofis has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.
Aug 10
03:16 corvenschlav has been dismissed by K.A.T.astrophe.

---------------

Note the word dismissed (with the exception of one player) - not left :p

Sure this player sweetcretin with 3,4M points was dismissed too :)

Nice..

Pearlescent Left 14th August 2008 - 00:07 3,038,935
Koht Left 14th August 2008 - 00:07 3,716,733

But oh now, they didn't left.. They were dismissed like and all others.. KAT maybe dismiss all tribe? It will be easier, than one by one your best players.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice..

Pearlescent Left 14th August 2008 - 00:07 3,038,935
Koht Left 14th August 2008 - 00:07 3,716,733

But oh now, they didn't left.. They were dismissed like and all others.. KAT maybe dismiss all tribe? It will be easier, than one by one your best players.. :icon_biggrin:

I wasnt dismissed by KAT :icon_surprised: But I didnt leave

Last edited by a moderator:

lucky charms

Well done Sherlock. :icon_smile:

Just shows TNE's loyalty to their members, they just drop them when they think they will be wiped out. Nice sarcastic comment, i was saying nice things about you in our forums to. I would cry but its my birthday and i'm to drunk to care.