Dye Dye ~TNE~

DeletedUser

this just adds to the fact of ~TNE~ dismissing to keep a good record, but on TW stats i spy with my little eye, a loss of 2 mil o_O

DeletedUser

Just shows TNE's loyalty to their members, they just drop them when they think they will be wiped out. Nice sarcastic comment, i was saying nice things about you in our forums to. I would cry but its my birthday and i'm to drunk to care.

You have? Well thankyou. I know it was sarcastic but I wasnt intending to be nasty its just you pointed out the obvious.

DeletedUser

hmmm out of interest, why did you get kicked out of TNE pearl? Were you not fighting well enough or were you just loosing too many villages?

DeletedUser

hmmm out of interest, why did you get kicked out of TNE pearl? Were you not fighting well enough or were you just loosing too many villages?

Do not be that way Zeeeebomb...from what I understand she is a fairly decent opponent...

DeletedUser18695

LOL this is fun to watch, i was just looking at stats, and TNE is getting owned.

Ashame for the ones whom did nothing wrong, but its the price paid for being blind and/or being loyal to someone who isnt loyal to you.

DeletedUser

LOL this is fun to watch, i was just looking at stats, and TNE is getting owned.

Ashame for the ones whom did nothing wrong, but its the price paid for being blind and/or being loyal to someone who isnt loyal to you.

sounds alot like HOPLOS