Dynamic Group Option - Most of...

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser116724

(This is probably a huge time saver for farmers, supporters, attackers etc with a lot of villages)

I’m going to need help with this, and I have no idea how to explain it clearly and concisely. And I’ve no idea how to format it to make it friendly to a developer if it gets approved.

Dynamic settings

Units - at home > 1000 LC (available)
Units - at home < 1000 LC (available)
Units - at home = 1000 LC (available)
Units - at home (village with most LC)

Basically if Dynamic could always go to the village with the MOST of a particular type of unit it would be a great time saver mainly for farming and supporting.

I understand it would always be a 1 village group....and once you’ve sent your troops farming or supporting the group will now contain a different village.

For LA it would mean constantly moving to the next village with the most LC or whatever you preferred farming troop is (instead of going through 100 villages each with minimal farming troops).

For packet supporting it would mean you can run through your D vills that contain the most of a particular type of troop instead of running around searching for vills that have enough D to send a few packets.

(I don’t see any big problems with this but maybe someone else can see problems that will be encountered with this setting). Suggestions and flaming welcome

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I use a dynamic filter with defined ranges, so I have less than 30%, between 30% and 50%, 50% to 70%, 70% to 90% and above 90%. Combine that with Army type filter and you get much more powerful setup than with what you suggested. With that type of filtering, you can go from one village to another in the defined group and send LC or supports.
And if you use icons on the map, as I do, you can visually see what is an optimal village to be used on a particular part of the map.
chGbFqq.png
for defense village
DAiCC29.png
for offense village
etc...
beBSyxo.png
for no troops in the village
xteHt5Q.png
for the full village, etc...
or for farming use LA farming script, and set up to switch to next village in the group when no troops in the village.