Dynamic Groups during War Time

Jhncanson

Hello, i have a question regarding dynamic groups.

I'm new to premium accounts, my experiences goes way back to w6 and even then i played without buying PP.

Biggest account i had was 350 villages and that was w22, on w6 it was atmost 65-70 villages.

In any case, I have a few questions, clarifications really. I'm just quite confused.

P.S. I did search on google 'Dynamic Groups Guide Tribalwars' yet nothing come ups, the few results were of posts connected directly or indirectly to dynamic groups but not the ones i needed.

Can someone please explain to me the differences between the options below.

https://gyazo.com/a7a246266b2ab23fe2780f722f11d261

Can't post the image, it comes up as error.

My confusion mostly involves the 3 options, 'at home' 'in the village' 'supporting the village'

'at home' refers to the troops that belong to the village that are 'at home'

'in the village' should be the troops 'in the village'???

'supporting the village' should be troops 'supporting the village'?? but if they were supporting the village they should be 'in the village' vice versa.. this 2 confuses me alot.

Last edited:

twenty-five

Right, 'supporting the village' and 'at home' are both subsets of 'in the village'. All troops supporting the village are in the village, not all troops in the village are supporting the village.

Upvote 0

Jhncanson

Right, 'supporting the village' and 'at home' are both subsets of 'in the village'. All troops supporting the village are in the village, not all troops in the village are supporting the village.

What would be the settings for a village with incomings.

That has low def troops to withstand any nukes thrown at it.

I just tried with
< 5000 spearmen
< 5000 swordsmen
< 5000 archer
< 5000 heavy cav

but say,

the village has 5001 spearmen and 0 the rest. It will not be included to the group that has incomings and cannot withstand nukes. I named this group as 'SNIPE'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

twenty-five

What is the group supposed to be? Describe it using ANDs and ORs, that ought to help.

If you switched to using ors in the above example, then the case you describe towards the end of your post would be included. You can change how the settings are applied together by clicking the change this at the bottom of the options.

Upvote 0