Duplicate Dynamic groups: Sort groups based on "population at home"

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Right now it is possible to sort groups based on population (Buildings, Troops, Total Used & Available), but I also think you should be able to sort them based on how much population you got at home. You can sort groups based on number of units, it's also possible to sort groups based on supporting population. I think therefore it would also make sense that you could sort groups based on number of population at home. The same way sorting total, troops or building population works.

Sorting villages based on how many units at home usually works fine in many cases. Sorting it as if it is a small, medium or big nuke works well if all the different kind of units are producing at the same pace

In some cases it can be hard sorting villages based on units at home tho , since you could have a village full of axes for example, but all the lc is out or dead. That would mean that it would neither sort as a big or medium nuke, even if you tried to make a filter for that scenario. At least it wouldn't be easy and quick and probably impossible to some extent.

You might have 2k hc at home, but no other units if it is a def villa. It would be hard to make a filter that catches all possibilities and put it under like a medium size defence village in that case too instead of a big def villa or nothing at all. And often I find that I rather want to know how much population of troops I got at home, rather then what I got in total, or different number of units. And that's why I think this would be a great update to how this part of dynamic groups work.

1659716537827.png

I guess there might be no reason to stop here, since you might as well add all the different filters for units and add them to population too. My suggestion is only for population at home tho, since that what I find the most useful for me, but adding all the choices might just be a logical conclusion and helpful too for others.

1659717344691.png