E.C.W Pig Fodder

DeletedUser915

I am, single-handedly, going to vrush the tiny tribe E.C.W. I sent this ultimatum to them earlier today:

Due to the incompetence of your highest member, Darkness, your ENTIRE tribe will become my farm. I'm going to take over your top 2 players, and destroy the rest. If you wish to excape the persecution of your tribe, have the top 5 members of your tribe rename theirs villages as follows:

1)MASTALEGO'S PROPERTY
2)MASTALEGO'S PROPERTY
3)MASTALEGO'S PROPERTY
4)MASTALEGO'S PROPERTY
5)MASTALEGO'S PROPERTY

From there, they are to restart. Otherwise, your ENTIRE tribe will suffer. Understand? Hoever, if you were to send me 90.000 of each resrouce in the next 24 hours, you will all be spared. Except, of course, Darkness, who's village will be mine in Approx. 2 hours.

I love my life...

DeletedUser

I wonder if zanda would take his village.:icon_razz: probably too small for him though to waste a noble on:lol:

DeletedUser

ok, I hate stupid kids like him so here is the deal. Anyone that take his villages gets 50k resources.:icon_twisted:

You got to at least take the main and completely distroy the second if not worth for taking.(just make it a farm)

DeletedUser1458

I see mastalego now has three villages... Unfortunatly i haven't the nobles to take any of them, and i'm too far away :icon_evil:

DeletedUser1089

He reminds me of me when I was... about 10 minutes ago. I love making crazy demands of small tribes. I also like villages named after me, like "I HATE OMNITANK!" or "OMNITANKU#%)&#!" It makes me giggle.

DeletedUser

I had my first hate village yesterday. Making demands is one thing but doing it on the forum is just childish.

DeletedUser

I enjoy the cheap drama, since some of these I couldn't do myself, but I ADMIRE ruthlessness. I really have to put on a meany hat. :axemen:

rofl at the village renames. :lol:

DeletedUser915

Zanda's a personal allie. That, and it was a joke. I took over one of their member's villages and am farming antoher one. I sent that letter, if only to scrae them half to death.

DeletedUser

:lol:I find this thread amusing

Last edited by a moderator: