DeletedUser

[spoil]
Own commands (4) Arrival time Arrival in
Deceit WarLord today at 06:30:42:322 3:53:41
Deceit WarLord today at 06:30:42:355 3:53:41
Deceit WarLord today at 06:30:42:388 3:53:41
Deceit WarLord today at 06:30:42:421 3:53:41
[/spoil]

Is that a different server? I thought 50 ms was the server minimum on W55.

DeletedUser

Is that a different server? I thought 50 ms was the server minimum on W55.

It's world 49, I was just using it as an example in the post. If I used the same method there I would achieve the same millisecond baseline for trains here. The system won't let you send anything under it now so that's good.

DeletedUser

Seven-of-Nine Off topic....

There is a topic to this thread ??? .. oh yeah the war ..

-E- ,Chess, Here ... noobz i will pwn you all with my 4 villas .. hehehehe .. :icon_biggrin:

6171844916_30119b78c5.jpg

DeletedUser62657

I appreciate what you are saying but it is also no fun reading about how amazingly wonderful some people seem to think they are.....

Yeah, i know exactly what you're talking about...

[spoil]EB x iNoScopeZz on 20.09. at 20:16
not supprised you'll survive when battle hymns gets back, he is moreless a god at this game. And yeah I saw you had lost some villages.[/spoil]

[spoil]Arby15 on 14.09. at 23:26
hah thanks.

I realize your skill level fighting against you and some of the others in the tribe.[/spoil]

[spoil]Terminus Eldorado on 21.09. at 19:19
But you are a good player and know that in the long run, NYX will be the issue. [/spoil]

Oh and apologies for using in game mails without permission.

DeletedUser101787

friendly compliment, no need to take it beyond what it really is. Kudos to any and all players that got this far.

DeletedUser

Short run, long run... its a war game. Bring it on. I know Hymns and myself are not suprised by what is transpiring, we tried in the 11th hour to put our tribe/members in better position... to no avail thus far... perhaps current events will force a previously begruding hand. We shall see. Im a tenacious defender and wear the moniker "super turtle" with pride when need be. I welcome massive amounts of ODD. Game on.

DeletedUser4587

We have been expecting a good fight from you Terminus. Do not disappoint us. W55 has not yet seen enough good wars.

DeletedUser

Laterus We have been expecting a good fight from you Terminus. Do not disappoint us. W55 has not yet seen enough good wars.

roffl .. I looked at your profile and all i saw was page after page of intribe noblings , a good fight ?? .. is that when like some one doesn't clear your tribemates ville properly and you hit some spears ??

I mean seriously dude i got bored after 4 pages of one intribe after another , if you are really going to fight i think you better practice your ninja skillz ..ok ..:icon_eek:

6174669622_16dc9bced4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4587

roffl .. I looked at your profile and all i saw was page after page of intribe noblings , a good fight ?? .. is that when like some one doesn't clear your tribemates ville properly and you hit some spears ??

I mean seriously dude i got bored after 4 pages of one intribe after another , if you are really going to fight i think you better practice your ninja skillz ..ok ..:icon_eek:
[spoil]
6174669622_16dc9bced4.jpg
[/spoil]
1) lrn2 spoil /spoil

2) You're already flaming? We have been trying to be respectful.

Yes, my co and I have a lot of internals, we cleaned up the quitters before the war... but that is just a matter of us farming packets, not a matter of skill or lack-there-of. We are killers. If you hadn't already lost all of your villages, we would have shown you the truth of that.

DeletedUser

LOL..I know how to spoil but i thought that pic deserved to be seen it it's full awseomeness ..

Hmm you declare war and then complain about being flamed in the pnp , are you sure you will be able to cope with the pressure of attacking a target that might actually attack you back ????????????? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser4587

LOL..I know how to spoil but i thought that pic deserved to be seen it it's full awseomeness ..

Hmm you declare war and then complain about being flamed in the pnp , are you sure you will be able to cope with the pressure of attacking a target that might actually attack you back ????????????? :icon_neutral:

Fakes from noobs make me cry... though I'm not sure you even have enough villages for that.

P.S. You're in the wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator: