E3 2010

DeletedUser198

Any of you watch the E3 2010 that just came on couple days ago, whats your opinions of upcoming games for all 3 consoles?

Which you think is going to be one epic game thats coming out, and for those who are wondering, after seeing thsi E3 it seems PS3 will be pwning Xbox now ;]

DeletedUser

well that is your opinion and i dont really care that sony is beating microsoft...there both good personally xbox360 is awesome cuz it has halo the biggest online game in the world with the best times, by far, for me halo:reach and gow3 is the ones im hyped up for :)

DeletedUser

For me Assassins creed 3 is the big one, although Black ops could be pretty good if they brought back Zombies.

DeletedUser

For me Assassins creed 3 is the big one, although Black ops could be pretty good if they brought back Zombies.

i forgot those two i love cod (not much as halo though) and assassins creed 3 i have been following the story...get ready for the brother hood in November this year for assassins creed 2.5

DeletedUser

Brotherhood isn't AC3? I thought it was the last one in the trilogy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Brotherhood isn't AC3? I thought it was the last one in the trilogy :icon_redface:

na its just the multiplayer, i know a lot more about games than meets the eye :p AC3 is coming out 2011-2012 around that time from memory, 2011 im pretty sure off

DeletedUser

i forgot those two i love cod (not much as halo though) and assassins creed 3 i have been following the story...get ready for the brother hood in November this year for assassins creed 2.5

think AC3'll becoming on 2011 lol Irony cos I just finnished playing AC2 today morning

AC3's gonna be biggest game of all time in any of the consoles

DeletedUser

Looking foward to Halo:Reach, C.O.D7 and Blacklight tango down looks fricken amazing. AC3 should be good, i wonder if it will be in present day ?

DeletedUser

AC3 should be good, i wonder if it will be in present day ?

what they showed AC3? the only AC coming that i know of is 2.5 brotherhood...anyways AC3 i think would be set in the present day also with the amus in Italy again

DeletedUser

I preordered a bunch of games after E3: Spider-Man Shattered Dimension, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2, Medal of Honor, Little Big Planet 2, Fall New Vegas, The Sly Collection, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow. I'll probably add a few more later also.

DeletedUser

I preordered a bunch of games after E3: Spider-Man Shattered Dimension, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2, Medal of Honor, Little Big Planet 2, Fall New Vegas, The Sly Collection, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow. I'll probably add a few more later also.

Wow, bet that cost a bomb.

DeletedUser

Well no cost yet. Will be charge when they get shipped or pick them up. But I did get $5 off each game for preordering online via GameStop.

Hmmm i geuss thats not so bad then. I will probably pick up Reach when it first comes out and pick up the other games when they become a bit cheaper.