Early game Viking rush?

DeletedUser

Hi !

I have this strategy in mind of rushing vikings very early on at less than 300 points, (resources around: 11,10,9).

Usually I start stacking spears and swords for early farm, even when there's not much of it, a few days later inactives start showing up, then I rush light cavalry.

But I recently tried stacking vikings instead, so I could easily clear 'noobs' and farm everything around me. (im a noob, there's several levels of noob though, and the ones I'm talking about aren't that active to dodge their troops and res. and have little of the first to properly defend)

But I kinda half-assed it, by not gowing all the way. By my calculations of resource * 24h at that point I couldve build 50vk a day but as I said, I didn't commit to stacking properly.

Anyways, I attack this guy with my 108vks, which hadn't even 500 plundered resources, nor 10 attacked villages, the guy had pally, 120 spears and 10 swords. I lost like 68vks (I'll check if I can post here)

Needless to say it wasn't worth it at all, and rebuilding seems to put me extremely behind.

Does it work to stack vikings early without scouts?