Early ODA

DeletedUser

I have a feeling some people will join, go through the tutorial for the 5 spears then quit. Giving players a chance to earn some ODA. Nothing to brag about early on but quite devastating when you have 5 spears and you lose them all.

According to the simulator the attacker will kill 2 spears but will lose all 5 of his own.

Just something I was thinking about to myself. Good luck to everyone and remember to only put 5 buildings in the queue as each building only takes a short time to build anyway.

DeletedUser56488

1. you cant restart till beginners protection
2. deletion takes 5 days

DeletedUser

You can't start over until your beginner protection is gone? How long have they been doing that? Very good idea actually because there is no need to start over until beginner protection is gone.

I just lost a spear to a village with no wall and no troops. Rumour is he tried to carry too much wood back and broke his back.

DeletedUser

Villages have basic defence for those who don't know, but, it can depend on luck also, I believe if you have XX luck all 5survive! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I thought this was a joke, but its not and now I actually have troops in my village. Wtf.

DeletedUser

You can't start over until your beginner protection is gone? How long have they been doing that? Very good idea actually because there is no need to start over until beginner protection is gone.

I just lost a spear to a village with no wall and no troops. Rumour is he tried to carry too much wood back and broke his back.

First time introduction in this world I believe. You can't start before the BP of the first player is over, making restart mails kind of useless now. :p

DeletedUser56488

Yep Gives us a better chance against players like nauz
=]