Early World Domninace Map

DeletedUser

i wonder when SKY took hold of K75... cause when i joined they had already taken more then half of it...

Alliii

I miss Pink! they were an amazing tribe untill something happened :/

Droideka7

I like how 2/3 of the tribes dominating continents either don't exist anymore or are being demolished in wars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i wonder when SKY took hold of K75... cause when i joined they had already taken more then half of it...

KT1 and their family ended up merging with one of the N family branches, and changed names to sky somewhere along the way.

DeletedUser

I have all self-updating maps from 15MAR09 - 30MAY09 (The last 2 and a half months). Nathan (The old co-duke of [H], and player of Snowdevil) sent them to me over Skype. He runs a script automatically, daily off of his website. :)

77 Top Tribes
77 Top Noblers
77 Top K Tribes

If anyone wants and can be bothered to animate them, PM me or reply here.
I would, but I have no Adobe ImageReady. If anyone has that program but doesn't know how to properly use it, PM me or reply here and I'll explain to you how to use it. :)

Edit: I decided I'd zip and upload the maps to MegaUpload, so if you're bored you may spontaneously decide to be productive. The download link is HERE. (Size: 27.76MB).

Last edited by a moderator: