Earlybird Discussion

DeletedUser

To encourage activity, let's discuss some interesting topics specifically about where we all stand as individuals from simple tribes to political powers. As of right now, there are a couple tribes setting their aims towards forming family, and there some who are already maintaining it, such as the first ranking tribe who has an academy and a brother tribe. To name a few, the Western Fringe Federation also exist in the Southwestern area of the world, and most core tribes have already started to develop academies and branches.

With that being said, The WFF are the only folks who could challenge the current rank one tribe and its' family with a fair chance, and it's bound to happen as they are fairly near each other. As for the other parts of the world, K46 and K56 seem to be very isolated, in other words, there isn't a dominant tribe, there is of course a rank one tribe but it isn't quite dominant if you know what I mean (anybody could catch up is what I'm saying).

I know nothing of the Southern part of w76, but I will keep an eye on everyone up here in North.

DeletedUser13939

Wut? WFF does not exist? o.o

Axe is a core tribe (like...right on the core guys) and has not formed any families or branches. We see no point in it. I also believe we are more than capable of taking the rank 1 spot. We just haven't because we prefer to have more troops than points. Axe is here and Axe is staying. So get used to it! ;D

Seven Swords

I am becoming a fan Of Axe..Please take a good care of my darkx..;)

Frozen Flaim

If that giant family tribe is still alive in a month then i'll gladly eat my own arm.

DeletedUser

Axe? I've never heard of them before, so I guess they're not really important at the moment (nobody is during this point of the game). The WFF is an alliance of multiple tribes, not a tribe itself, and members of the WFF include ~TB~, [STA], and MASTER. There are more, but the 3 tribes listed are its' most powerful members.

DeletedUser13939

Axe? I've never heard of them before, so I guess they're not really important at the moment (nobody is during this point of the game). The WFF is an alliance of multiple tribes, not a tribe itself, and members of the WFF include ~TB~, [STA], and MASTER. There are more, but the 3 tribes listed are its' most powerful members.

I haven't seen anything amazing from those three tribes. Also, coalitions, WHY?!

DeletedUser

Weak ass players hiding behind numbers.

Averaging 20 troops each.

DeletedUser

They will fall apart as time goes! I give them maximum 2 weeks :)

DeletedUser98694

There only one real Axe, according to the tribe axes. All of the rest are fake lol

DeletedUser98694

I've said this one, and I will say it again. This tribe has no association with any other tribe's names Axe on previous worlds. We are a group of Dwarfs that use an axe as our preferred weapon, hence the tag. ;)

Quit hating on our fans! D:<

I'm talking about 300 new tribe name lol. Have you seen it?