Earlybird Discussion

DeletedUser115840

Yeah, I noticed. They are trying to claim they are the tribe that won world 41. :|
xxStealthyxx was in axes w41, so was I. However I didn't ask/suggest to change the name to axes, that was nothing to do with me.

DeletedUser98694

It find pretty low that stealthy had to steal a tribe lol.

DeletedUser13939

Welp, this happened.

[spoil]
Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:33
Why have you attempted to take our name?! D:<

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:35
Take your name i Am AXES From w41 and 74..you guys seem to be taking names..we won the world on w41..so i have the right to wear it as always...

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:39
Our tribe name is "Angry Dwarfs". Dwarfs prefer to use an Axe. Therefore our tag is Axe. Plus, we were here first. >:|

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:41
And you are not the tribe AXES from world 41. You're 300. Changing your name doesn't change that fact!

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:46
AXES Been here on all worlds...For i am [ally]AXES[/ally]. Don't little dwarfs use swords..lol
Well axe what ever you are..We are AXES And is a dedicated team of pro-players we have history on TW...i hate to be rude so i wont..but your name dont bother me..because most knows who i am anyways..our NAME IS [ally]AXES[/ally] Your little name is axe..i see no reason to worry..we lead the world in OD so we have a good start..we are very good at what we do..i know i can speak for myself in that regard..im 24/7 and very very dedicated to our flag..always will be.as far as 300..i took it in hostle take over..killing one member at a time get boring..i take whole tribes out.....evil grin..better know my name my friend..you may be seeing me down the road...

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:47
stop me if you can..if you want to get real..keep with your insults...respect me and ill respect you..anything short will cause war!

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:48
No, you are 300. Know your name! >:|

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:49
better ask the duke i kicked out of his own tribe about that one..lol..like i said i take down tribes...let me say that again...TRIBES!!!!! not one player that gets boring..i was merely having some fun...now know my name my friend.

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:50
I do know your name. It's stealthy and you run the tribe known as 300. :|

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:51
lol..i did it to take over..and i did. 300 was a threat and i stopped it. guess who did that my friend? [ally]AXES[/ally]!

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:52
No. AXES is from world 41. You are simply a man who is now leading 300 and changed the name to AXES. Therefore, you are leading 300.

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:54
lol...you seem to be missing the point my friend. the world will see what you guys do...compared to what the real AXES Does..youll be a laughing stock of TW. but hey i got my enemy's to..youll get bashed and made fun of..i went through it still today and you know why..because i that damn good. i hope you are to.

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:55
Sir, you will not win. Why? Because you are 300 and we are not the Persians. :|

xxstealthyxx Aug 09, 00:56
lol no your not...your axe...i fear that this will not go so good for your crew here in k55...later im gonna have to kill you off. if you make it that long. im sorry but you insulted me for the last time..this discussion is over. see you guys on the field.

Dwarven King Aug 09, 00:57
Insulted you? All I did was merely point out that you are leading 300, not AXES. :|
[/spoil]

DeletedUser98694

HAHAHHAHAHAH I'm done, he won't come to the forums though

DeletedUser13939

Now he's going to kill me in my sleep. o.o

I think my tribe needs to ground me from messaging people. :|

DeletedUser

Dwarven King should rename as spamming king.
and his tribe to spammer

DeletedUser

because you are spammers.
look at the useless posts all around the forum

DeletedUser111495

because you are spammers.
look at the useless posts all around the forum

He has produced more quality posts on this world than you, nothing wrong with bringing the forums alive a little and embarrassing every other tribe who have gone after them in the process, afterall we are not all miserable like you.

DeletedUser13939

Let's subtract our posts from the forum. What are we left with? A dead section. Now let's compare the quality of our posts. Hmm...you've called us spammers. RIGHT! We've pointed out how the PARTY family was ran by a point-whore and how the family quickly crumbled. We have also pointed out how 300 is making some attempt at claiming they are the AXES tribe that won world 41. GOT IT.

Now tell me again, who's spamming here? :<

He has produced more quality posts on this world than you, nothing wrong with bringing the forums alive a little and embarrassing every other tribe who have gone after them in the process, afterall we are not all miserable like you.

Leah, when did you become a ninja? o.o

DeletedUser13939

your word proves you wrong. i did hit the right spot. that's why you cant ignore me.

Wut?

How exactly does that help prove your point? :| You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if your thought process was something like, "Oh! These guys post a lot! I bet if I call them names I'll become cooler than them!" Sadly, you are not a Dwarf. Therefore, you can not compete with our awesomeness.

DeletedUser

Wut?

How exactly does that help prove your point? :| You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if your thought process was something like, "Oh! These guys post a lot! I bet if I call them names I'll become cooler than them!" Sadly, you are not a Dwarf. Therefore, you can not compete with our awesomeness.

i think thats a racist comment, didnt tw has a rule against it.
non dwarfs are human too

DeletedUser

to be fair DK is very entertaining, i keep coming back to see his useful yet funnily put posts and threads.
bengaltiger who are you?

DeletedUser

World eould be in a lot of trouble if they were that axes. But intil i see name mohua I wont believe it.

DeletedUser111495

your word proves you wrong. i did hit the right spot. that's why you cant ignore me.
Dam what are you smoking? How does me backing Dwarves up prove me wrong? If anything I was right as your response to my statement was negative hence you being miserable, you moan that people spam the forums but all you do is moan about the spamming, that puts you
below everyone else, next time come back with something better as you are no longer worth my time little one.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

From what I see I can't judge any good tribes yet and only those with potential. I personally believe axe to have potential. The high activity of the dwarf's on the forums and their individual stats in general (some of them are bad) show effective farming and troop counts. I have not really had dealings with any other tribes yet. The 'big' ones I have dealt with however do not work as a unit and point whore beyond belief. Still you are entitled to your opinion.

DeletedUser13939

From what I see I can't judge any good tribes yet and only those with potential. I personally believe axe to have potential. The high activity of the dwarf's on the forums and their individual stats in general (some of them are bad) show effective farming and troop counts. I have not really had dealings with any other tribes yet. The 'big' ones I have dealt with however do not work as a unit and point whore beyond belief. Still you are entitled to your opinion.

Don't let Leah's picture hurt your feelings. She actually loves everyone over here at Axe. She just doesn't wanna admit it because nobody is giving her tribe any love.