Earlybird Discussion

DeletedUser111495

Don't let Leah's picture hurt your feelings. She actually loves everyone over here at Axe. She just doesn't wanna admit it because nobody is giving her tribe any love.

Tbh I prefer a bow to an axe.

DeletedUser13939

Is every thread about axe?

We're the only ones being interesting right now honestly. Though if you read more into the threads, you'll realize it's less about Axe and more about other tribes failing. ;)

DeletedUser

We're the only ones being interesting right now honestly. Though if you read more into the threads, you'll realize it's less about Axe and more about other tribes failing. ;)

Your tribe is the only one that spends more time on the externals then actually playing. But it's okey DK, EVERYONE knows now that your life is proabably shit and you rather spend time on a games external forums then IRL.

DeletedUser

I remember when tribal wars forums were filled with people....these externals are just sad.

DeletedUser13939

Your tribe is the only one that spends more time on the externals then actually playing. But it's okey DK, EVERYONE knows now that your life is proabably shit and you rather spend time on a games external forums then IRL.

You know, it's really pathetic for someone to try to pull another person's personal life into question over a silly game. You hide behind a name that does not exist in-game. You obviously fail at this game and choose to try to insult players who are better than you on a personal level instead of actually playing the game and having fun.

Wanna insult me? You're going to have to do a better job than that! I've had someone threaten to beat my ass in person because I dismissed him from my tribe. Do you really think that by saying my like is shit simply because I have something interesting to say and you do not will cause me to break down and disband Axe? Oh ho! We may have a competitor for "W76 Clown". ;)

DeletedUser111495

What like 2 members post and that's the whole tribe? If your life was so good you would not need to throw worthless insults around, just another sad kid that failed at the game.

DeletedUser

You know, it's really pathetic for someone to try to pull another person's personal life into question over a silly game. You hide behind a name that does not exist in-game. You obviously fail at this game and choose to try to insult players who are better than you on a personal level instead of actually playing the game and having fun.

Wanna insult me? You're going to have to do a better job than that! I've had someone threaten to beat my ass in person because I dismissed him from my tribe. Do you really think that by saying my like is shit simply because I have something interesting to say and you do not will cause me to break down and disband Axe? Oh ho! We may have a competitor for "W76 Clown". ;)

You are delusional. You think that your posts are interesting and funny but tbh you are just another spammer and a useless player. I don't want you to disband Axe lol, i want you to quit spamming the externals and grow up. I know for a fact that you are a youngling and a piece of trash. I remeber you talking big on w75 and fail so damn hard that everyone laughed at you. You had like 600 points and NO troops, acting all tough.

DeletedUser80888

You are delusional. You think that your posts are interesting and funny but tbh you are just another spammer and a useless player. I don't want you to disband Axe lol, i want you to quit spamming the externals and grow up. I know for a fact that you are a youngling and a piece of trash. I remeber you talking big on w75 and fail so damn hard that everyone laughed at you. You had like 600 points and NO troops, acting all tough.

You sound real mad. I suggest you calm your tits and get off your high horse. DK is making these forums fun and enjoyable right now. You're telling him to "grow up", when you're throwing around insults about trivial matters like a 12 year old.

DeletedUser

release_the_baby_by_dinochickrox-d61wfjc.jpg

I think you all need this!

DeletedUser

You sound real mad. I suggest you calm your tits and get off your high horse. DK is making these forums fun and enjoyable right now. You're telling him to "grow up", when you're throwing around insults about trivial matters like a 12 year old.

Axe in full defense mode i see, how hilarious. Yea guys, you are sure making this forum SO interesting and good with your QUALITY posts.