DeletedUser

High 5!

RAWR!

X

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
trolololol? Great declaration? Good job asking for help?

I don't understand what's going on here. :S

DeletedUser

I just felt like givin east a high 5 for declarin on us, thats it.

X

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wouldn't a private mail be better than posting on the externals? Because I for one do not care.

DeletedUser

It was meant just for east, external way easy than mailing all their members.

X

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It was meant just for east, external way easy than mailing all their members.

X

Only the leaders can declare on you. :icon_wink: So you would only mail them.

I would wish you luck, but you've wasted my time. ^_^

DeletedUser

Sorry! High 5 to that guy for not liking my post.

X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

refugees from rhino hiding under another name and they are upset they were declared upon

They wanted us to ally with them and we refused and they got upset saying we were untrustworthy.

DeletedUser

Only the leaders can declare on you. :icon_wink: So you would only mail them.

I would wish you luck, but you've wasted my time. ^_^

You wasted your own time, you saw what the thread was, it wasn't a declaration, it was informing the forum that East had mightily declared on an 8 man tribe.
you posted here three times, you didn't have to come back, and you can't accuse X of wasting your time.

refugees from rhino hiding under another name and they are upset they were declared upon

They wanted us to ally with them and we refused and they got upset saying we were untrustworthy.

Show me reports that those players received a single real attack from EITHER tribe, and I will concede that the player concerned is a refugee, otherwise just...no.

You can't really accuse them of running either, information leaked regularly from a large tribe, and the spies hard to track down, it was understandable. You seriously arguing that reasoning.

HA, that's funny, that really is. <<<not sarcasm, I promise :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Show me reports that those players received a single real attack from EITHER tribe, and I will concede that the player concerned is a refugee, otherwise just...no.

Be reasonable. There is no rule on what a refugee is, just being in a tribe, being scouted, being attacked, losing a village, people argue over that since around 2006.
A refugee is wathever some person or tribe thinks it is, East declared on a tribe, some members left, if East still wants them, they are refugees to them. Other tribes and people are free to disagree and act accordingly. But acting like East is crazy because they consider refugees members who leave an enemy tribe doesn't make any sense.

DeletedUser

Be reasonable. There is no rule on what a refugee is, just being in a tribe, being scouted, being attacked, losing a village, people argue over that since around 2006.
A refugee is wathever some person or tribe thinks it is, East declared on a tribe, some members left, if East still wants them, they are refugees to them. Other tribes and people are free to disagree and act accordingly. But acting like East is crazy because they consider refugees members who leave an enemy tribe doesn't make any sense.

In that sense, the definition changes according to what suits the tribe, east wanted to recruit them but unable to tempt them, they are then decided refugees? Making it a fluid defnition, not just between people's differing opinions, but the opinion of one person(tribe) changing.
It is unreasonable to call a player a refugee after failing to recruit them, and from what I understand, both tribes that declared on Rhino, tried to recruit the 8.

Also, if it is based on what a player believes, then it is my belief that a player isn't a refugee until they have been weakened, even by a single nuke. One real attack, and I would consider that player a refugee, fakes is nothing more than a pinning move, and not necessarily targeting that player.

Shouldn't you be the one showing more reason, considering?

DeletedUser

Go RAWR!!

images

DeletedUser

Also, if it is based on what a player believes, then it is my belief that a player isn't a refugee until they have been weakened, even by a single nuke. One real attack, and I would consider that player a refugee, fakes is nothing more than a pinning move, and not necessarily targeting that player.

See, for me personally, a refugee is someone that leaves a tribe to avoid danger or a war, regardless of being attacked or not, and someone that leaves for any other reason isn't, regardless of being attacked or not. So I have no clue wether these guys are refugees or not in my definition.
That's what I meant by people having different opinions, I honestly don't believe either of us is right or wrong. But in my eyes, if any tribe says "we are declaring war on this tribe, any current member that leaves after the declaration will be considered a refugee" it is perfectly legitimate for them to say that, and anyone else to disagree. I wasn't calling them refugees, just meant its not illegitimate (in my opinion) for a tribe that had them as enemies before to see them as that.

Shouldn't you be the one showing more reason, considering?

Not sure what you mean... If you are talking about me getting my ass kicked ingame or something, that has no influence in my opinion of game terminology or concepts specially old ones like this.

DeletedUser

See, for me personally, a refugee is someone that leaves a tribe to avoid danger or a war, regardless of being attacked or not, and someone that leaves for any other reason isn't, regardless of being attacked or not. So I have no clue wether these guys are refugees or not in my definition.
That's what I meant by people having different opinions, I honestly don't believe either of us is right or wrong. But in my eyes, if any tribe says "we are declaring war on this tribe, any current member that leaves after the declaration will be considered a refugee" it is perfectly legitimate for them to say that, and anyone else to disagree. I wasn't calling them refugees, just meant its not illegitimate (in my opinion) for a tribe that had them as enemies before to see them as that.
If they had left the tribe to avoid war with East, then you must with all logic and reason concur that they would have accepted their invite to East, rather than turn them down. That is not the definition of a refugee in any account.
while I see where you are coming from, players do tribe hop for safety, I don't think the 8 can be accused of that.

Not sure what you mean... If you are talking about me getting my ass kicked ingame or something, that has no influence in my opinion of game terminology or concepts specially old ones like this.

I meant the situation involving the 8, I don't follow your situation, nor has it it's place in this discussion.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You wasted your own time, you saw what the thread was, it wasn't a declaration, it was informing the forum that East had mightily declared on an 8 man tribe.
you posted here three times, you didn't have to come back, and you can't accuse X of wasting your time.

I did waste my own time. But I had permission from myself to do so. Actually I did not see what the thread was, as in my first post I stated I didn't quite understand what was going on, since there was no explanation of any sort. Then Kung Fu Master came along with his opinionated ideal as to what happened.

I can accuse him if I want. It really should not offend you as much as it has. I really said it more jokingly than anything, but I am not a comedian and I should be smited down by god for not being funny, as I otherwise, am just a horrible person.

Meanwhile I'll read your posts so that I can further understand the real use of the external forums, as you made it sound as if I have never been here before.

I apologize for offending you, and trying to be funny with a pointless thread. I'll remember in the future not everybody can take a joke, and not everyone sees a pointless thread as something to have fun with. [sarcasm] I do believe tribal wars was meant to be a totally serious game.[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

I did waste my own time. But I had permission from myself to do so. Actually I did not see what the thread was, as in my first post I stated I didn't quite understand what was going on, since there was no explanation of any sort. Then Kung Fu Master came along with his opinionated ideal as to what happened.

I can accuse him if I want. It really should not offend you as much as it has. I really said it more jokingly than anything, but I am not a comedian and I should be smited down by god for not being funny, as I otherwise, am just a horrible person.

Meanwhile I'll read your posts so that I can further understand the real use of the external forums, as you made it sound as if I have never been here before.

I apologize for offending you, and trying to be funny with a pointless thread. I'll remember in the future not everybody can take a joke, and not everyone sees a pointless thread as something to have fun with. [sarcasm] I do believe tribal wars was meant to be a totally serious game.[/sarcasm]

Hahaha politics and propaganda, you my friend are trolling.

DeletedUser

Village 032 (590|604) K65 7,111 mikeWhite [Rhino] 35Se [East] 2012-03-21 08:04:58

That enough for you?

Even if its not who cares? Its not like we even need a reason.

DeletedUser

No attacks were went on mikewhite. Claims were just made. So no you cant class them as the standard definition of "refugees" which for the MAJORITY of people, must be attacked to be classed as a refugee.

So you can stop all this BS of what refugee means and is. Just use the standard definition most people generally use. East declared cause they wouldnt join East. And quite often in TW there is a simple policy of "your either with us or against" because nobody likes a bystander. So this war isnt a war over refugees FACT so get over it