East declares on 8 man tribe

DeletedUser

refugees from rhino hiding under another name and they are upset they were declared upon

They wanted us to ally with them and we refused and they got upset saying we were untrustworthy.

Refugees from Rhino? Why is Check Mate on your tribe?

Sorry for bumping in.

DeletedUser

Check mate is undoubtedly a good player. And what better way to announce victory over a tribe :D

DeletedUser

Sorry for bumping in.

Because i proved to them beyond doubt that my skill as a player is above and beyond to make up for the fact i was duke of a tribe they warred.

Back the the main topic. East declared on Rawr (8 man tribe as stated before) over diplomatic issues. AKA Rawr had offers from wonka and East both. Not sure of Wet and Censors standing in this but they probably did aswell. Rawr however from the two main choices, Wonka and East, decided not to join because both just wanted Rwar as a shield against the other (Not saying its a fact but thats their reason behind it). Which however is a 100% valid reason because Rawr is sandwiched between the two with no space for growth on either side. And a war between the two tribes (wonka and east) is pretty much inevitable because there would be a war between the two because space between the two tribes is closing down rapidly and which ever side Rawr chose, Rawr merging into one of them would just make the war come quicker.

It will be interesting what Wonka make of this because if i remember, in the Censor thread there selling point to censor was "We should work together against east" Will they play this and use Rawr as allies against East or will they just use it to get some more villas to strengthen against the inevitable war which will come.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting what Wonka make of this because if i remember, in the Censor thread there selling point to censor was "We should work together against east" Will they play this and use Rawr as allies against East or will they just use it to get some more villas to strengthen against the inevitable war which will come.

after the progression weighing East's conquering against Rhino next to Wonka, the question is do they think they can afford to help east get another easy win. IMO if Wonka have any kind of smarts they would be sending even just scraps of D to Rawr :icon_rolleyes: but then again, not like I know a damn thing.

DeletedUser

after the progression weighing East's conquering against Rhino next to Wonka, the question is do they think they can afford to help east get another easy win. IMO if Wonka have any kind of smarts they would be sending even just scraps of D to Rawr :icon_rolleyes: but then again, not like I know a damn thing.

your next to rawr aswell
so is this a decleration from ss.got?

DeletedUser

The only 'definition' of 'refugee' that matters is the one held by the winner.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left. Therefore it doesn't matter who is right does it? Cos the winners write the history books...

DeletedUser

Sorry for bumping in.

What a noob, if you are warring a tribe, you have every right to invite members from them. The only tribe that can call checkmate a refugee now...is Wonka! But seeing as we did 3x the ODA to Rhino as compared to wonka...well, let's say it wouldn't be nice if they attacked. :icon_biggrin:

G0dzP0t

Side 1:
Tribes: East
Side 2:
Tribes: Rawr!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,473
Side 2: 27,269
Difference: 19,796

chart

DeletedUser

Hey RAWR! has 2 more captures. Celebration time! lol High 5's for everyone!

RAWR!

X