1 Month
[SPOIL]
x4j23a.png
[/SPOIL]
1 Week
[SPOIL]
29fa6u8.png
[/SPOIL]
I'll try to update this thread once per week.
You'll really only see changes in the 1 week/1 month ones week by week of course, but the 3 month map represents the war more accurately.

DeletedUser81101

well this really makes the war clear... if anyone tries to flame this they're quite obviously retarded :p

DeletedUser

There are a few conclusions that can be drawn from looking at the maps. Unfortunately for you, 2hot, your conclusion is not one of the possible accurate conclusions.

Since the 3 Months map is obviously the best indicator of the war in general, we can conclude that overall, LEGION is beating the West.
We can also conclude that the majority of their military activity has been in the North, and that they are losing ground in the Centre/South regions of the map.
Furthermore, we can conclude that most of the fighting has been between LEGION/HAWKS, and that LEGION is moving quickly through the Scientists' villages.
It is also apparent that TW and LEGION have yet to do any real fighting (or at least, any real nobling) against each other.

Looking at TWStats, we can conclude that:
Many of LEGION's Northern conquers come from merrak and the Scientists.
Many of HAWKS' Central conquers come from Balkan warrior, who is being nobled out by both sides (and has therefore apparently left this world).

Sidenote: It's interesting that HAWKS players are now complaining about TW's barb nobling - apparently they are losing their farms faster than they thought they would. I smell tension in the air.

DeletedUser

"Sidenote: It's interesting that HAWKS players are now complaining about TW's barb nobling - apparently they are losing their farms faster than they thought they would. I smell tension in the air."

Lol - Legion and Detox will never have that problem, mostly because IFY is far away from us :p

baseball2009star

And another small conclusion I can take from this. These maps were made by a legion player or fan because all of Legion's conquers are bright colors while the west's are in dark less noticeable colors

DeletedUser

Actually, I just picked dark/bright colours to distinguish between the sides of the war.
I happened to colour LEGION's conquers first, and since I like bright colours I used them at the beginning.

Anyways, that's such a small detail it's ridiculous. Look at the conclusions I have drawn. They are all completely unbiased. And the maps cannot be biased since they represent facts...statistics don't pick sides.

"omg guize i dont like the colours you picked!!1!!"
Do you have any other stupid arguments you would like to share?

baseball2009star

lol naw man you misunderstood me, your conclusions are unbiased and your right it is a very small detail.

I was just pointing it out man. jeez o_O lol

And that wasn't arguement, just a statementn>_<

DeletedUser

And another small conclusion I can take from this. These maps were made by a legion player or fan because all of Legion's conquers are bright colors while the west's are in dark less noticeable colors

He used bright colours for the east because he wanted the world 33 map to be bright :p

Also, the west colours are noticeable. I don't know if you are colour blind or something, but I can see them clearly .. But there isn't too much of them for us to see, and if you are talking about TW's dark colour, i have a news flash for you: 'They have like 1 conquer' - - - so it makes no difference :D

DeletedUser

3 Months
[SPOIL]
2pzgr5u.png
[/SPOIL]
1 Month
[SPOIL]
wbpfe9.png
[/SPOIL]
1 Week
[SPOIL]
18krc5.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

3 Months
[SPOIL]
24lrghw.png
[/SPOIL]
1 Month
[SPOIL]
x4j23a.png
[/SPOIL]
1 Week
[SPOIL]
29fa6u8.png
[/SPOIL]
I'll try to update this thread once per week.
You'll really only see changes in the 1 week/1 month ones week by week of course, but the 3 month map represents the war more accurately.

That is interesting. It growen alot from the 1 week one.