East VS West stats

DeletedUser81101

Yea, out of 4 tribes, we've got rid of one already. only 3 to go :) You must admit that we played an important role E=MC2 collapse (only thegame45 played a more important role)

also, the last time DETOX gained a villa against LEGION (not including recaps) was 12 days ago..

IFY didn't have every section of each of those K's covered..
um he had nearly all of it, he covered all of K34 into k33, 99.9% of K44, and ~80% of k55 frontage

The point of this game is to war, and is to noble. You pass time by actually doing these things, do you not? 'inactives are playing it the way they want' - Lol .. Really? That makes sense to you?
The point of this game to is to enjoy it.. otherwise the creators would get no money from it. An aspect of this game is nobling and warring. You can also pass time by sim building, barb nobling, recruiting, changing village names etc etc.
and note I said "inactives" not inactives. Most of who you are referring to are not inactive.

Someone suffers from memory loss - Shall we bring in some mail from said player yet again?
Your huge struggle's'? What, having to noble up IFY? Lmao, what a HUGE struggle

Umm yes, nobling the biggest account in your tribe.. which is mostly on or past the frontline is quite an effort. And you guys backstabbing us to don't forget that one.

Quit? You hit him while he was inactive, he still has over 9mil points, and now that the account is active again, what a mystery it is that he isn't losing more villages
thankyou for enlightening me as to his situation.. but still, you all called the Wesgan op a success.. you took about 500k points.
We took 1 million points from Mines.. lemme do the maths...
500k= 500000
twice 500000 is... umm... crap... 1 000 000... i think :|
500000+2=500002
500000x2=1000000

so that makes us... twice as successful? can you confirm that for me?

And he is still losing points, your nobling him! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

==
Yea, out of 4 tribes, we've got rid of one already. only 3 to go :) You must admit that we played an important role E=MC2 collapse (only thegame45 played a more important role)

Lmao. If you can call coming in attacking E/Hawks after that time period of Detox fighting Hawks, while you guys sat there eating barbs, and even then alot of those front players in E were crap or inactive.

um he had nearly all of it, he covered all of K34 into k33, 99.9% of K44, and ~80% of k55 frontage

Lol, contradicting yourself here aren't you? That means the rest of Legion had less than a 2 K front with E at the time, so really, you guys did sh...T

also, the last time DETOX gained a villa against LEGION (not including recaps) was 12 days ago..

Random .. Trying to make your replies looking longer or something?

The point of this game to is to enjoy it.. otherwise the creators would get no money from it. An aspect of this game is nobling and warring. You can also pass time by sim building, barb nobling, recruiting, changing village names etc etc.
and note I said "inactives" not inactives. Most of who you are referring to are not inactive.

The point of 'a' game is to enjoy it. If the players we called out want to play a game where they sit there building stuff .. Sim city? Changing village names :icon_eek: Now I know what the rest of Legion was doing while the rest of the world was fighting each other.

Umm yes, nobling the biggest account in your tribe.. which is mostly on or past the frontline is quite an effort. And you guys backstabbing us to don't forget that one.

Again, you called it a 'HUGE' struggle. I'm pretty sure Hawks have nobled just as much in points as IFY on their front, didn't seem to be a huge struggle for them :icon_rolleyes:
Oh, and all we did was whine, why would that be a struggle?

thankyou for enlightening me as to his situation.. but still, you all called the Wesgan op a success.. you took about 500k points.
We took 1 million points from Mines.. lemme do the maths...
500k= 500000
twice 500000 is... umm... crap... 1 000 000... i think :|
500000+2=500002
500000x2=1000000

so that makes us... twice as successful? can you confirm that for me?

And he is still losing points, your nobling him! haha

The wesgan Op was a success, we nobled all villages in sight?
Yet again. Jack still has a huge front, all you accomplished was retaking villages that use to belong to Legion. On top of this, Legion (Fact) has been solely concentrating on Detox. So, 250mil points Vs 35mil points, and you have managed to 'retake' 1mil points off of 1 player?
Ya, I'm nobling him, what about you? Oh I forgot, he isn't inactive anymore :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: 15/08/2010 00:00:00 to 05/11/2010 05:55:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 466
Side 2: 361
Difference: 105

DeletedUser81101

Lmao. If you can call coming in attacking E/Hawks after that time period of Detox fighting Hawks, while you guys sat there eating barbs, and even then alot of those front players in E were crap or inactive.
You all fail to see what a smart move it was removing all those pests inside of us before moving on beyond our boundaries. When you were allied you thought it was a good idea.. and now that your against us you think it was a bad idea...

The front ran from top all the way to the bottom of the map... 3 continents out of 10.. how does that leave two for the rest of LEGION... did you pass year 1 maths?

The point of 'a' game is to enjoy it. If the players we called out want to play a game where they sit there building stuff .. Sim city? Changing village names Now I know what the rest of Legion was doing while the rest of the world was fighting each other.
The point of any money making game is to draw customers... they do that by making it appeal (hence: so people ENJOY it) This game was not design specifically for people to come and noble other people.. it was designed to be enjoyable for people to play. And as stated previously.. every tribe has a high percentage of these so called "inactives".. even DETOX

Again, you called it a 'HUGE' struggle. I'm pretty sure Hawks have nobled just as much in points as IFY on their front, didn't seem to be a huge struggle for them
Hawks haven't nobled out any frontline accounts.. the closest is faramir and his bulk is still a continent away from my westernmost villas. IFYs bulk was right on and past the frontline, making his account a sitting duck as soon as it wasnt driven by the only man who could control it. None of you have any idea of how wierd and different he played the game. There was 1 inactive, permasat player whos bulk was on the frontline - GunnerNM.. wesgan and myself nobled almost every one of his villages.

The wesgan Op was a success, we nobled all villages in sight?
I just said it was a success... your just flaming what I agreed on...

Yet again. Jack still has a huge front, all you accomplished was retaking villages that use to belong to Legion. On top of this, Legion (Fact) has been solely concentrating on Detox. So, 250mil points Vs 35mil points, and you have managed to 'retake' 1mil points off of 1 player?
Just like the wesgan op, 3 tribes solely concentrated on Wesgan... and achieved half as much as 1 tribe did against Mines Long... 380mil vs 250mil and you only managed to take 500k points that were well in your territory?

you guys do so much to justify losing your villages "oh its frontline there was no point stacking it much" or "oh it used to be your village anyway" and my new fav "it wasn't a conquer it was a retake!"

those villas jack took were already in DETOX territory, we achieved more than just retaking villas. Im sure we put a nice big dent in Jacks ego. And since last post.. he has lost more villas to us.. and DETOX has now lost 1.4 million points in the last 2 weeks!

Ya, I'm nobling him, what about you? Oh I forgot, he isn't inactive anymore
Side 1:
Players: Domin8rix
Side 2:
Players: Drunk in The Morning

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

all up I've nobled 3 more enemy villas than you in the month aswell...
No need to say more about that.

Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/08/2010 00:00:00 to 05/11/2010 05:55:50

Side 1: 466
Side 2: 361
Difference: 105
Well this really shows that LEGION has surely comeback quite alot since the Baeze op & IFY dealio.. that difference use to be 300+

DeletedUser

==
You all fail to see what a smart move it was removing all those pests inside of us before moving on beyond our boundaries. When you were allied you thought it was a good idea.. and now that your against us you think it was a bad idea...

Not really, I came in not long before E merged into Hawks, I didn't really think much of it..except the #1 tribe not doing anything? And it wasn't a good idea, unless letting members just eat barbs for months boosts moral in legion :icon_rolleyes:

The front ran from top all the way to the bottom of the map... 3 continents out of 10.. how does that leave two for the rest of LEGION... did you pass year 1 maths?

Legions front with Hawks went from (top to bottom) K14, K24, K34, K45, K55- Facing the west. If my calculator works correctly, 1+1+1+1+1=5 ... And K55 was shared between both of us. So, you said IFY had 3 K fronts right? 5-3 = Ding ding :icon_idea: 2 left for Legion! (Not counting us 3). FYI - The world from top to bottom is 8 K's long, not 10 :icon_rolleyes:

The point of any money making game is to draw customers... they do that by making it appeal (hence: so people ENJOY it) This game was not design specifically for people to come and noble other people.. it was designed to be enjoyable for people to play. And as stated previously.. every tribe has a high percentage of these so called "inactives".. even DETOX

Doesn't mean those who play for war, teamwork and to noble enemies have to put up with those who cant afford Sim city. We are nobling out our 'inactives' :icon_rolleyes:

Hawks haven't nobled out any frontline accounts.. the closest is faramir and his bulk is still a continent away from my westernmost villas. IFYs bulk was right on and past the frontline, making his account a sitting duck as soon as it wasnt driven by the only man who could control it. None of you have any idea of how wierd and different he played the game. There was 1 inactive, permasat player whos bulk was on the frontline - GunnerNM.. wesgan and myself nobled almost every one of his villages.

:icon_rolleyes: Yea, IFY must have been blocking your view .. Wont even waste my time with this.

I just said it was a success... your just flaming what I agreed on...

"thankyou for enlightening me as to his situation.. but still, you all called the Wesgan op a success.. you took about 500k points." Didn't seem like it :icon_rolleyes:

Just like the wesgan op, 3 tribes solely concentrated on Wesgan... and achieved half as much as 1 tribe did against Mines Long... 380mil vs 250mil and you only managed to take 500k points that were well in your territory?
Yea .. TW sent nobles from the other side of the world :icon_rolleyes:

you guys do so much to justify losing your villages "oh its frontline there was no point stacking it much" or "oh it used to be your village anyway" and my new fav "it wasn't a conquer it was a retake!"

those villas jack took were already in DETOX territory, we achieved more than just retaking villas. Im sure we put a nice big dent in Jacks ego. And since last post.. he has lost more villas to us.. and DETOX has now lost 1.4 million points in the last 2 weeks!

Lol, once again, you hit him while he was actually inactive. Fact. Want me to contact TW admins about a special award for you or something? Fact. What have you done since he isn't inactive anymore :icon_idea:

Side 1:
Players: Domin8rix
Side 2:
Players: Drunk in The Morning

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

all up I've nobled 3 more enemy villas than you in the month aswell...
No need to say more about that.

Wow! A whole 6 conquers off me! :icon_surprised:
3 more enemy villages!? OMG .. YOU ARE LIKE 1337

1.Clicky
10 Drunk in The Morning LEGION 12.419.627 1467 8466
38 Domin8rix DETOX 6.063.631 724 8375

Yea, 6mil point difference .. You are situated in a position to take more enemy villages .. those +3 more enemy conquers than me are alot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lemme do the maths . baeze lost 4million + in two weeks .

Does that make our op 4 times better than your op :icon_wink:

The point is we only targetted wesgans villages near us . Hence why i could send 10+ nukes at each of mine from k65 alone.

Whereas you guys are sending far away trains at jack that is no longer an op just an uncoordinated rabble at the end .

IFY k55 was not 80% frontline . I know that for a fact

DeletedUser

@ddrmax come on man, stop pushing this, ppl u kick out are either not worth anything and thus easy to noble (I'm pretty sure noone would mind losing a rank for even a few days if they know they're getting it back) or they are good players and thus you wld have created a new front for you while in a war with hawks and e=mc, and that wld just be dumb. get over it, what you said was wrong. I did not skim ur msgs I know exactly what you meant.

Haha in the world of tribalwars ;)

Im pretty safe to say not many people would boast about this in real life :icon_wink:

Yes our alliance was terminated when i was kicked from Legion . And detox was downgraded to NAP by LEgion they were still set as ally by us , we thought you guys were going to attack us since everyone knows NAP = noble all players to many tribes and added to the map just so they are a different colour to your allies and you can start thinking about attacking them .

You seem to be a sheep hrgos . IFY posts in the forum one thing you all believe it '
I don't care what situation you were in. Anyone who knew what loyalty was wouldn't do what you did when it comes to the way you acted in legion.'

Tbh, I dont care about you either thats why your backline and never nobled an active enemy .

I am no longer replying to you for the fact you are a waste of time . How do i know ? Your first conquer was an 800 point barbarian !!! :icon_redface:.

Sins merged with legion right ?

Nothing new there then .......:icon_neutral:

ok buddy, don't bother answering to this then,

this is my first and only world, I don't have anyone to boast to in the tw world, coz frankly, I don't know anyone. Yes I started out with a barb, what can I say I didn't know better, or was I magically supposed to start playing as an elite?

you seem to like handing out insults without explaining why ... a sheep? no common sense? I'm sure you can do better :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81101

lemme do the maths . baeze lost 4million + in two weeks .

Does that make our op 4 times better than your op :icon_wink:
Touche volcano salesman, Touche...

Whereas you guys are sending far away trains at jack that is no longer an op just an uncoordinated rabble at the end.
thats fine by me.. make yourselves sound worse by all means :icon_wink:

IFY k55 was not 80% frontline . I know that for a fact
well 80% may be an overstatement... but he did run the whole length of the K44/55 border, and about half way down to K65, with scattered villas down to the K65 border

DeletedUser

Actually IFY owned about 40% k55 frontline at most. I held most of that frontline as you can see from my villages. K65 he had 2 villages which were no where near the frontline. So that is a massive overstatement. He was also fighting an inactive north of e=mc which we told you countless times when you asked what we were doing down south. I have always said it the south is the strongest part of the world. I dont care what anyone says it is true.

DeletedUser

Scattered villages near k65 were backline believe me i know ;)

H I have stuck you on the ignore list . :)

DeletedUser

>Ditm

Shooting from the Hip here Drunk ???.

I can start calling names up (Pimpf,Eastpark,Matarof etc. , etc) . Really a bold statement ;)

DeletedUser

Meant to comment on that but got interupted by a sad occurence...

Matarof was one of the greatest internals i have seen .

He was there one day gone the next , frontline wise anyway . I saw that and thought why cant legion do this :(

They did an ok job with IFY , could have been alot better but noone wasted too much time on it

Eastpark was a more messy afair since he was inactive and being attacked long before ...

DeletedUser

lol putting me on the ignore list, a high school kid is ignoring me, oh the horror.

some ppl can't deal with being proven wrong. It's sad really :)

DeletedUser

'hrgos
This message is hidden because hrgos is on your ignore list.'

This was a great tactic legion taught me :)

East are gaining on the west they have had a good few weeks :)

DeletedUser

@ddrmax come on man, stop pushing this, ppl u kick out are either not worth anything and thus easy to noble (I'm pretty sure noone would mind losing a rank for even a few days if they know they're getting it back) or they are good players and thus you wld have created a new front for you while in a war with hawks and e=mc, and that wld just be dumb. get over it, what you said was wrong. I did not skim ur msgs I know exactly what you meant.

Me stop pushing this? I'm pretty sure I made my point more than once, yet you insist on pushing it.

'ppl u kick out are either not worth anything and thus easy to noble'

This is a totally different circumstance. They were good players, but they would have gone inactive due to RL, stopping them from actually playing the game, other than logging in and out - Pointless. Hence why we are internalling them. Hence why Legion has targeted them, no?

'I'm pretty sure noone would mind losing a rank for even a few days if they know they're getting it back'

Do you know why this is wrong? Because if Legion did kick and internal those perma sits and inactives, all the support from them in IFY's villages would have gone *POOF*, and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure PZA knew Legion would go down in rank, but not necessarily for only a few days :icon_wink: Also, it destroys a boost of morale that I have seen quite a few times. Players sayer PZA is a great leader, he leads the #1 tribe etc. That wouldn't be the circumstance if inactives/perma sits were internalled and the actives would see just how great Legion is after that.

And Ding, Iggy :)

DeletedUser

Dont talk to that guy its like banging your head against a brick wall .....:icon_redface:

DeletedUser81101

Ahh yea forgot about matarof that was pretty impressive, if only your ops against the enemy were more successful!

DeletedUser81101

anyway back on topic... a good week for the East, and I believe the first time since the DETOX split that LEGION are ahead of all enemies combined

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX, TW, HAWKS

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 57
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 704,116
Side 2: 502,606
Difference: 201,510

chart

DeletedUser

Me stop pushing this? I'm pretty sure I made my point more than once, yet you insist on pushing it.

'ppl u kick out are either not worth anything and thus easy to noble'

This is a totally different circumstance. They were good players, but they would have gone inactive due to RL, stopping them from actually playing the game, other than logging in and out - Pointless. Hence why we are internalling them. Hence why Legion has targeted them, no?

'I'm pretty sure noone would mind losing a rank for even a few days if they know they're getting it back'

Do you know why this is wrong? Because if Legion did kick and internal those perma sits and inactives, all the support from them in IFY's villages would have gone *POOF*, and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure PZA knew Legion would go down in rank, but not necessarily for only a few days :icon_wink: Also, it destroys a boost of morale that I have seen quite a few times. Players sayer PZA is a great leader, he leads the #1 tribe etc. That wouldn't be the circumstance if inactives/perma sits were internalled and the actives would see just how great Legion is after that.

And Ding, Iggy :)

I'm sorry for not getting this, BUT, if the villages you want to noble out of inactives are already being put to good use for the tribe, isn't it pointless to noble them out and wait for troops to be rebuilt there? and also inactives that were good, still get nobled easily if they aren't online, so what you said doesn't counter my point. regardless, I'm done arguing with you guys, you won't admit of being wrong no matter what I say. so keep thinking what your thinking :)

DeletedUser

anyway back on topic... a good week for the East, and I believe the first time since the DETOX split that LEGION are ahead of all enemies combined

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX, TW, HAWKS

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 57
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 704,116
Side 2: 502,606
Difference: 201,510

chart

Yay, a whole 31 villages!

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, HAWKS, TW
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 2,419
Side 2: 1,418
Difference: 1,001

Side 1: 20,070,695
Side 2: 11,231,710
Difference: 8,838,985

Wait , what!?!? :icon_eek: Not looking that great now?