East VS West stats

DeletedUser81101

I wasnt trying to say you guys were doing bad... simply stating that for the first time in a while LEGION got on top in a week...

and the difference over 3 months is rapidly decreasing btw :p

DeletedUser

Well done . As i said somewhere in hear the pendulem is getting closer back to even .

For now :D

DeletedUser

DETOX, HAWKS, TW vs LEGION
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, HAWKS, TW
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: 15/08/2010 00:00:00 to 12/11/2010 11:33:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,485
Side 2: 1,414
Difference: 1,071

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,636,663
Side 2: 11,241,718
Difference: 9,394,945

chart
[/spoil]

DETOX vs LEGION
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX
Side 2:

Side 1: 969
Side 2: 755
Difference: 214

chart

Side 1: 8,112,082
Side 2: 6,093,652
Difference: 2,018,430

chart
[/spoil]

HAWKS vs LEGION
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,390
Side 2: 596
Difference: 794

chart

Side 1: 11,393,126
Side 2: 4,631,444
Difference: 6,761,682

chart
[/spoil]

TW vs LEGION
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TW
Side 2:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 63
Difference: 63

chart

Side 1: 1,131,455
Side 2: 516,622
Difference: 614,833

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I've realised a while back it has no point, but it wouldn't be fair to constantly write crap in the middle. So POOF, I'm gone untill I can act decently again.
Aw, now come on! It was these parts I enjoyed reading most. Quietly stirring is a joyous thing. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser81101

umm no.. its still pretty much the same. all you've done is taken 200k off chystang... while we've been taking some off 3 players in the north (note I said SOME, not dominating or owning etc etc.)
DIffernce; 1,034
Because I knew you'd try flame me on that otherwise :p

Also isnt it funny, how most of the people DETOX have attacked so far are the ones that helped them! (wes, chystang, baeze, cliff)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha baeze helped me out LOL

Chystang got attacked because it was basic for him to be attacked next , he has sent me plenty of incomings in the war and knows we will remain friends.

Unlike , you who will get it handed to you sooner or later . As long as you dont get 99% of your backline stacked :eek:

DeletedUser

You will be left alone since we can take out the tribemates dumb enough to stack you ;)

Yes. 3 pages.. keep believing that . The amount of obscene comments I got from that man , made anything said void .

I can happily forward you any of the stuff he sent me / Pbnj . Owait PBnj deleted , :/

Ok just me .

DeletedUser

umm no.. its still pretty much the same. all you've done is taken 200k off chystang... while we've been taking some off 3 players in the north (note I said SOME, not dominating or owning etc etc.)
DIffernce; 1,034
Because I knew you'd try flame me on that otherwise :p

Also isnt it funny, how most of the people DETOX have attacked so far are the ones that helped them! (wes, chystang, baeze, cliff)

baeze? - We helped him alot more than he helped us.
chystang - Don't remember alot of support from there, so it probably wasn't all that much.
wesgan - Well he got attacked because we thought he was a good player and a threat - It was nothing personal :icon_rolleyes:
Cliff - Umm .. Reports pl0x

On a side note - Meet a large portion of Legions actives :icon_cool: (Except baeze, he is gone)

DeletedUser81101

I clearly remember you guys saying chys was one of the few who had sent adequate support in your eyes.

yes they are active players that you have attacked... don't seem to have done too much harm to any of them...

DeletedUser

I clearly remember you guys saying chys was one of the few who had sent adequate support in your eyes.

yes they are active players that you have attacked... don't seem to have done too much harm to any of them...

I didn't say we did too much harm to them .. why bring this up at all then? First of all you say we are attacking the players that supported us making it sound like we are 100% oping on them .. now you say we haven't done too much harm to them .. make up your mind already :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes chystang sent me buckets load of support . The guys a great player and great lad who I respect much more than you .

Yes Real life is hitting him hard but it does that to us all . The reason he was hit because i needed to waste my nukes , and he knows its nothing personal . He wishes for me to join Legion I wish he would join Detox . We are both taking it in light humour , since we both respect eachother.

Yes all these players we have attacked . I do not care how many nukes are 'wasted' in taking the enemy. Something i always remember in legion was nukes were thought of as something sacred. Nothing done , nukes rather be sitting at home than out at the enemy since it take 1 month to build nukes. I do not care. Our ops on players have done what we wanted them to do . Where we have wanted to hit we have taken our targets with 90% success. Care to argue against that ?

DeletedUser81101

First of all you say we are attacking the players that supported us making it sound like we are 100% oping on them .. now you say we haven't done too much harm to them .. make up your mind already :icon_rolleyes:
Gosh I have a bad memory.. can you please link me to the post where I said you guys were "100% opping on them"...

@Mav.. yes, prove its a 90% success rate and Ill be quiet :p

also.. back on topic... Pherion is getting right in the thick of it now (im being sarcastic before you decide to flame)

Side 1:
Players: Drunk in The Morning, papoomio, bigdavedee, Koe82
Side 2:
Players: pherion

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 2
Difference: 40

chart