EAST vs WEST

DeletedUser

So does this makes us ?

East: Europe(Legion), Russia(detox), the middle east(legion), asia(detox)
West: USA(E), South-America(Hawks), Australia(TW)

I always knew it. INfidels! Jihad!

DeletedUser

So does this makes us ?

East: Europe(Legion), Russia(detox), the middle east(legion), asia(detox)
West: USA(E), South-America(Hawks), Australia(TW)

I always knew it. INfidels! Jihad!

depends on how you read a map?

not fantastic at geography...but i thought europe was the west? and russia is part of europe....

australia i would put in the east of the world.....

so basically it would be europe and america would be hawks and e=mc, tw(west)
and asia and australia would be detox and legion (east)

DeletedUser

...lets just say rhand needs to reconsider taking a geography class. The WEST ALWAYS WINS. Ask the Soviets.

DeletedUser

I want to see who will be on the offensive first. My bets on legion since they've been idle this whole time. (well not if you count the great war of wtm vs legion lol)

DeletedUser81101

I want to see who will be on the offensive first. My bets on legion since they've been idle this whole time. (well not if you count the great war of wtm vs legion lol)

hey that was a hard fought, testing war... for them :p

DeletedUser

We all know that size doesnt matter! much! Anyway enough geography for the insane - wouldnt want to be Russia and America together anyway. Lets just remember that the combined armies of the two have failed to take a much smaller less well armed country like Afganistan. So its not what size you are or what weapons you have - its how you fight!

DeletedUser

Actually, america and russia could bomb the hell out of them, almost taking them off the map, its that thereare innocent people living there. Sry Abdul

I dont mean the tribe that they thought was america, i just want the country USA

DeletedUser

Nuclear weapons...the most evil thing the human race have ever created.

Russia have far more active and inactive nukes than America, they are also a lot more powerful. Basically Russia could effectively bring the world to a total end on its own, their weapons are ultimate destruction whereas America have invested vast amounts of money into tactical nukes.

So in a Nuclear War...I think USA would win, their nukes are fast and hard to spot whereas Russian nukes are bulky and slow and can be easily intercepted.

Don't you just admire how inventive the human race is by finding such interesting ways to destroy itself?

DeletedUser

Actually after the cold war ended it came to be known that the USSR was bluffing ie building concrete replicas of nuclear cylos ect
It was at one time in the 70s thought the USSR had enough nukes to destroy the world 12 times over, however this was found to be greatly overestimated do to said bluffing, turned out it was actually more like 4 times over. Combine that with the US cababilties of 8 times over & throw in China 3 times over. Leaves me wondering whats the point isn't gaunteed destruction of the world 1 time over enough?
The rest is basically as back up incase nukes in one area get destroyed, however modern american subs carry enough weapons to destroy the world all by themselves. 64 Tactical nukes each carry 8 nuclear warheads apiece. Kinda scarey when you consider 1 dude on a sub could screw everything up.

DeletedUser

Popping my nose in... lol
I would rather have the world controlled by one country or even a complete nutter than have a nuclear war..... Noone would win if there was a nuke war. The physical damage to the infrastructure to a country combined with the economic backlash would be unimaginally horrible.

DeletedUser

Meh, is there was a nuclear war you guys shouldnt really care because you'd all be dead.