EAST vs WEST

DeletedUser

We have shelters, and certain individuals have been genetically modified to withstand the fallout. So they might care :)

DeletedUser

nah because their time will come aswell. Unless your immortal, you shouldnt care about dying.

dracospark3

funny

the west working their butts off and my Legion friends are kicking back watching noobs attack the eastern cities and failing.

Noob example Komalmighty is sending support to Legion can't be such more noob well actually yes there are a bunch west people sending 90 to 110 hour nobles I mean Im 40k points and I secure 9 villages from kom almighty and still he could only recap at the most 2.

baseball2009star

Dude look at your moral advantage, it's 8 times harder for him to clear one of your villages than it takes for you to clear of his, so in my opinion you should take 8 times more villages from him then he takes from you.

DeletedUser

Dude look at your moral advantage, it's 8 times harder for him to clear one of your villages than it takes for you to clear of his, so in my opinion you should take 8 times more villages from him then he takes from you.

True true.

DeletedUser

nehow.. looks to me like legion and hawks are a good fight over the past week, while detox isnt lifting fingers offensively..
who knows what dynamics lie behind the stats, but something tells me there is a lot of fun to be had.. i should log back in..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

kom also has 8 times more nukes to use aswell... on villages that would still have had ~5 hours to be under church protection... and without walls... so really, Kom is just as useless as you are

DeletedUser

Way to quote from 3894723432 years ago.
(Kay, 1 month, but still. :p)

DeletedUser

nehow.. looks to me like legion and hawks are a good fight over the past week, while detox isnt lifting fingers offensively..
who knows what dynamics lie behind the stats, but something tells me there is a lot of fun to be had.. i should log back in..

LOL

'while detox isnt lifting fingers offensively..'

Really ?

You joking ?

DeletedUser

I think and hope he is joking? Oh yeah LEGION and HAWKS have had a good fight. Ours was an annihilation so it doesnt count ;)

DeletedUser

I think and hope he is joking? Oh yeah LEGION and HAWKS have had a good fight. Ours was an annihilation so it doesnt count ;)

People will look at 7days conquered villages and go look at them noobs nobling internals

From the last 7 daysRank Player Conquered Villages
1 Mines Long12 193
2 Stiker de Grey 178
3 Mavarok 177

what noobs lol

Nice too see IFYs map going down :D

image.php

Even legion itself is going down

image.php

:)

Now this ;)

26 baeze 2,775,500 304 9,130 +5,821 -578,917 -420,859 -430,004 -297,357 -304,918 -519,788

Now il applaud you guys when this happens to us , after all ,we all know all of our conquers were in isolated villages and detox Ks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope

So does this makes us ?

East: Europe(Legion), Russia(detox), the middle east(legion), asia(detox)
West: USA(E), South-America(Hawks), Australia(TW)

I always knew it. INfidels! Jihad!

I am opposed to this no way would Australia Be mixed up with those other Teams or be TW for that matter

DeletedUser

Very very very hypothetical, as you can see in the first couple of posts I even rearranged some stuff to make it work. I drew a hypothetical line across England and everything east from that was the east, everything west the rest, and I didn't know what to do with the aussies. so I put them with the west. But Aussie's are barb noblers though! Invade something ^^

DeletedUser81101

Very very very hypothetical, as you can see in the first couple of posts I even rearranged some stuff to make it work. I drew a hypothetical line across England and everything east from that was the east, everything west the rest, and I didn't know what to do with the aussies. so I put them with the west. But Aussie's are barb noblers though! Invade something ^^

haha Australia would fail at invading someone.. good at defending but useless at attacking. Kokoda & Gallipoli are 2 fine examples of that.. they were getting owned until they were put on the back foot, when they were backed into a (hypothetical) corner, they kicked ass, Pyhrric loss at Gallipoli, victory at Kokoda.

They are too lazy to attack haha

DeletedUser

well if thats the case DiTM we just need to get a beach head and we will be sweet they will die and die and die