Eastern alliances doomed?

DeletedUser

lol of courses we will be losing heavy if np wasnt helping us. 4 tribes against 44 players would be too fair would it, dont come here saying your tribes have some great victory over us. titans are holding there own. np are gobbling you up. . your point here was your noblings. how good your doing. over a third eaten from your own. yet again banging your false drums

DeletedUser

now to those who have quit here on world 17, i never understood mates quitting , then coming back to a world, to summarize, or even make strong opinions, considering, they no longer play here..nor know the facts involved..

if that is directed to me mate, i have an account on this world which is insignificant but i still keep it alive instead of it going barb, so i do know a few facts ;) :)

anyways, see you guys in a month :)

DeletedUser

Bye CC :)
To the BoS/titans people who are argueing AGAIN, please don't do it here. If you would like to whine to each other do it in your own stats thread.

Let's try and keep some discussion here guys?

Nocnoidozor

god you guys are thick, i didnt put it here for stats, i put it here to show us active, jeezzz..no wander you guys are failing without np backing you...

i see you take ur share mate lmao..just u dont get as many as us, because we snag them mate...titans are opportunists to say the least, and only exist because of np support and nukes

And we can say you only exist cos BA is focusing on Wisdom , if you didnt say anything from your first post it would be fer and right ,now with this post and one before your making it look like you want a flame war not only you but bazz and mav too...So if you people dont want it dont start it...

rpgman88

And we can say you only exist cos BA is focusing on Wisdom

This could go either way. Without [BA], youd all be screwed. Without *NP*, Titans would be screwed, without Wisdom, we'd be screwed, without Tao and 13th, [BA] would be fairly screwed. So whoever you take out of the equation, that side gets mega screwed...

Not meant as flaming, just saying :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This could go either way. Without [BA], youd all be screwed. Without *NP*, Titans would be screwed, without Wisdom, we'd be screwed, without Tao and 13th, [BA] would be fairly screwed. So whoever you take out of the equation, that side gets mega screwed...

Not meant as flaming, just saying :icon_neutral:

I agree, without All the alliances set w17 would look very different

Nocnoidozor

No actually your right , so what your leader sonnyok said is not in place, that is the point i wanted to achive with my replay ...

netjakdim

And without lawyers none of us would get screwed.:icon_razz:

Bazz69

i didnt put it here for stats, i put it here to show us active, jeezzz..no wander you guys are failing without np backing you...

alot of you noblings my friend are eating your own, well done. you have a big chunk of that my friend i see. still no enermy what a surprise. walk in villas is all you are good for. respect to rest of bh . good war

i see you take ur share mate lmao..just u dont get as many as us, because we snag them mate...titans are opportunists to say the least, and only exist because of np support and nukes[/QUOTE]

LMAO you are :icon_redface:But as i said dont want wreck W Bill thread so no more from me here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GOON!!!!
An amazing thread to speculate!!!!
Eastern alliances doomed.... Yes yes surely....
Your alliance thriving???? :lol:!!!

Its simple man!!!.... Its a bit late out here...
People are getting(?) or actually bored??? [/look at me]

The dealing is simple...
tribes keep accounts not players!!!!
GET THE POINT...

ccrazy no time to respond to you properly but erm hasn't it been long discussed and agreed that stats can never provide the whole picture??? just use them as tools for doing some math and nothing else :icon_wink:....

Relax world 17///.... It will take a long time to die so easily....
Now forums can do a make-over.... (If only nocnoi could stop posting :p).....

DeletedUser

To be honest, this entire thread has almost as much speculation as I have brains. That's hard to do.

killergoon=-

there is nothing wrong with this so called speculation. i was kinda hoping for no nonno, the west iz decaying or something

DeletedUser

GOON!!!!

ccrazy no time to respond to you properly but erm hasn't it been long discussed and agreed that stats can never provide the whole picture??? just use them as tools for doing some math and nothing else :icon_wink:....

Relax world 17///.... It will take a long time to die so easily....
Now forums can do a make-over.... (If only nocnoi could stop posting :p).....

wasnt talking about stats, was talking about the conquer map per day! all i said if im correct and to summarize it, that many tribes seem to not be growing at even average of what they should (ie: 1 noble a day per member) except for 13th and BA.

And if you want proof, i look at maps either everday or every 2 days for 3 worlds including this one :)

Let's see if somebody makes a comment about me not playing this world :lol:

DeletedUser

I bet someone could make a similar thread about the Western tribes and have just as valid points.