Eastern alliances doomed?

DeletedUser

wasnt talking about stats, was talking about the conquer map per day! all i said if im correct and to summarize it, that many tribes seem to not be growing at even average of what they should (ie: 1 noble a day per member) except for 13th and BA.

And if you want proof, i look at maps either everday or every 2 days for 3 worlds including this one :)

Let's see if somebody makes a comment about me not playing this world :lol:

Dude you don't even play this world, what gives you the right to post here! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol cane i think that hit on the desk hurt your head far too much, maybe to a doctor :) <3

wackee you rock :D

Nocnoidozor

You didn't like meh long post with quotes and stuff? :icon_cry:

yeah post with quotes and stuff was good real good , i think that when post is long and with quotes (like MMs) it must be right . Posts with less then 250 words dont count ...

DeletedUser43243

MOJO a mess..........????

The thing is, you cannot keep everyone happy all of the time.......but i try!:icon_wink:

Maybe i have the answers....maybe not!
But I can assure you all that MOJO is still strong at the core and the core is doing very well!
The amount of tribal hugging we do is great!:icon_biggrin:

The main thing is....I love W17 and i love MOJO!!!!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But I can assure you all that MOJO is still strong at the core and the core is doing very well!
Yeah, it's only where there are fronts with [BA] that they are falling to pieces :lol:

DeletedUser

^ What he said. Personally, I believe this thread is getting more and more pointless by the post.

DeletedUser

^ What he said. Personally, I believe this thread is getting more and more pointless by the post.

was it not pointless in the start?

and to the point, i think all points were made of which tribe is probably the most active + almost all tribes are carrying over 10 players of dead wait waiting for them to be nobled ... why not just let them go barb but use their nobles on areas were players need extra nobles for frontlines? :lol: crazy strategy and funny ;D

DeletedUser

That's a funny idea Crazychamps, a problem that I can see happening though is that people are going to end up being banned for pushing accounts or something of the sort.

DeletedUser

That's a funny idea Crazychamps, a problem that I can see happening though is that people are going to end up being banned for pushing accounts or something of the sort.

Pretty difficult to get banned for pushing accounts now the entire rule set concerning it has been removed :icon_wink: