Eastern alliances doomed?

killergoon=-

Very true. I admit to not having a ton of experience attacking, moreso on the defensive side...and I dont care who you are, a constant 5-7k incoming ticker is demotivating, if it keeps up you eventually start to slack in RL, and with sitters(which is required) troops get lost fast. If they make any gains, they put more pressure on because they realize its about to break you. And, of ourse, as an attacker it can always rebound and you be put on the defense..but if your good enough you will contineu to make progress :) It all depends on the skill of the players involved, and how much tribe help they have as well.

I find that after i while i slack in tw instead of rl. priorities mate

DeletedUser

I hate slacking at either one. I usually just stop sleeping ;-)

DeletedUser

Very true. I admit to not having a ton of experience attacking, moreso on the defensive side...and I dont care who you are, a constant 5-7k incoming ticker is demotivating, if it keeps up you eventually start to slack in RL, and with sitters(which is required) troops get lost fast. If they make any gains, they put more pressure on because they realize its about to break you. And, of ourse, as an attacker it can always rebound and you be put on the defense..but if your good enough you will contineu to make progress :) It all depends on the skill of the players involved, and how much tribe help they have as well.

you do need sitters, that is why its good to get around 8 or so and use them daily and they familiarise themselves with your account ... + its true that 5-7k can sometimes get on your nerves, but you soon learn and can know which vills are O and which are fakes and if you just send a group of scouts to thee vills hitting you and see if they are D or O you can easily know which are fakes ...

I did it once and kept a document of the 2 guys whole Off that were hitting me and the vills only sending fakes, and i could narrow 5k to an easy 1-2k ...

+ those attacking you, just send them a handful of fakes with maybe 5% real nukes and that could keep them busy then you are on the offensive and them on the defensive ;)

and tbh when it gets to hurt RL you should just take a week or break, get fresh air then come back, that is why having co's is helpful as you can take turns over certain lengths of time of who will focus most on the account ...

DeletedUser

rofl, well..its true many of us tend to get carried away.

i've sometimes sat on the computer and maybe 3-4 hours go by and i dont realise it, ofcourse while chatting to RL friends ... but then that makes me aware for the next 2 weeks and i dont do it, its probably the best way :p

DOuble post :D

DeletedUser

And you all better give me credit I got the idea :D
and to make this interesting, I'd think that if one would choose a village owned by a very hated person, things could be spiced up :p
Ofc, as long as the rule is followed : neither side can take advantage and other other villages than the designated one.
<Other rules may be: The winner is the first to breach and clear the other village,
since nobling would be kinda too hard for now :p?

DeletedUser

well you are doing 2 things with this:

1. the player receives tons of ODD
2. the winner to what, the war?

No player will then agree to give away their vills to an enemy that they worked hard for.

On previous worlds such as w6 where Stache took the 500|500 village and stacked it, but they all hit delete thus they had no loss from themselves on it that barb remained barb for over 2 years with it receiving atleast 100 nukes daily.

killergoon=-

i see we have beat up ol wise s now and they have dispanded? is this going to be a rising trend? now wise s, then 100, maybe mojo? bok? beer?

DeletedUser

i see we have beat up ol wise s now and they have dispanded? is this going to be a rising trend? now wise s, then 100, maybe mojo? bok? beer?

So are you suggesting we flame tribes until they disband? That sounds fun!!!

DeletedUser

you do need sitters, that is why its good to get around 8 or so and use them daily and they familiarise themselves with your account ... + its true that 5-7k can sometimes get on your nerves, but you soon learn and can know which vills are O and which are fakes and if you just send a group of scouts to thee vills hitting you and see if they are D or O you can easily know which are fakes ...

I did it once and kept a document of the 2 guys whole Off that were hitting me and the vills only sending fakes, and i could narrow 5k to an easy 1-2k ...

+ those attacking you, just send them a handful of fakes with maybe 5% real nukes and that could keep them busy then you are on the offensive and them on the defensive ;)

and tbh when it gets to hurt RL you should just take a week or break, get fresh air then come back, that is why having co's is helpful as you can take turns over certain lengths of time of who will focus most on the account ...
You have to understand, I have played most on a world where the max limit is 40, and my tribe has less than 30 members, our allies are also at war, and it gets hard to find a sitter at times. We make due, but it gets especially hard when you ARE the sitter, and nobody told you what the "plan" was...lol. You really learn what you need to do and what not to do when you are stuck sitting an account in a bad situation haha :p.

From what I understand, it is simply reorganization? It probably would have been the case no matter what :p.

DeletedUser

You have to understand, I have played most on a world where the max limit is 40, and my tribe has less than 30 members, our allies are also at war, and it gets hard to find a sitter at times. We make due, but it gets especially hard when you ARE the sitter, and nobody told you what the "plan" was...lol. You really learn what you need to do and what not to do when you are stuck sitting an account in a bad situation haha :p.

True as i've had accounts like that thrown on me and have played in tribes with no more than 25 players or so.

But 25 are still roughly enough sometimes for sitting, you just have to make sure that the player sitting doesnt get over run with more than 2-3 accounts or else they can't handle them.

+ then the case of breaching rules when the tribe has to counter attack comes into play, but through discussion that can get through.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it gets interesting, lol. I normally have no problem, but when they just dump the sit and don't check in for weeks at a time...gets pretty heated lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it gets interesting, lol. I normally have no problem, but when they just dump the sit and don't check in for weeks at a time...gets pretty heated lol.

+ annoying, some people just see an attack and run, other play defend for weeks then need a break and i respect those that need a break sometimes :D

DeletedUser

On previous worlds such as w6 where Stache took the 500|500 village and stacked it, but they all hit delete thus they had no loss from themselves on it that barb remained barb for over 2 years with it receiving atleast 100 nukes daily.

In this world once you go barb all outbound troops vanish.

DeletedUser

troops that are on route vanish, but troops that are already in other vills dont!

And i meant they hit delete the moment the troops arrived!

DeletedUser

negative. Any troops out side the original village walls disappear. Believe me I had a players support in a lot of my villages about 6 months ago go bye bye when he went barb. I then did an experiment with 2 other players troops when they went barb and the same thing. All troops out went away. Now I am not sure if they were self supporting what happens, example if thy have 5 villages in one of their own villages, but if they have it in a different player it goes away.