Eastern alliances doomed?

killergoon=-

This might ruffle some peoples feathers but:

1. Are mojo falling?
2. Have Bh hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't?
3. More and more wisdoms players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players)
4. Eturg realising they are on the wrong side and doing what wisdom do best? stab allies in the back? ;)
5. Wisdom not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to [ba] players in there, keeping alot of thier forces directed away from the other front lines?

what do you think?

DeletedUser33413

Tbh i think they are the same as any tribe.

It looks like either NP or 13th might be the tribes which are most active...however if BA do have issues then they are coping ok at the moment with their constant advances in most directions.

Titans are obviously not growing so i dont think they can be classed as surviving. NP are growing fairly well still.

As long as the tribes are still growing at a decent rate i dont think you can say anyone is doomed.

This is the first time i have popped in for a while though so my opinions are not really based on anything.

DeletedUser

TBH I think you are whistling on your way past the graveyard!

DeletedUser

another dead world :(

Vladir is right, and as usual every so often (once a month when i am still playing) i go through twstats for this world, and decided to do it when i just read this

This is the point where a world starts to go below 1k players and is left with only a few tribes which can make a difference. Now most of it are families, but the families will soon break and merge into a single tribe and have another for inactives (eg: what 13th have done)

and the barbs and inactives get nobled like crazy now instead of enemies and that is what puts certain tribes at loss. Now i may not know anything currently happening on w17 so dont take me very serious, but another example is all the big familes, Wisdom, np, BH. each family has atleast 100-150 members and can not get more conquers than member list is discrassful (my opinion, sorry guys). Especially when nukes now dont affect minting for certain players, and if only each player nobled 1 village ...

You can say that is inactives ... but seriously, how many inactives do you have!

To admit something i thought i would never say for 1 case:lol:, but tbh the 2 best tribes atm dealing with their problems correctly are BA and 13th.

on another note, what is wrong with BH and Wisdom, guys you were much better and now you seem dead :p

now me not speaking seriously and old habbits die hard, but What's up w17 :D i miss you guys and hope the best! Goodluck to all my old friends and to others, many seem to be doing a great job :)

moonchild, congrats on getting into top 15 :) always thought you were a top player
void, still nice oda :D
dodong, amazing defending mate, and same goes for 33mav
mechyn, glad you are still around :)
woody, i understand your pain especially after the old convo's we had a while back :)

Just my 2 cents from top 20 list :p

DeletedUser

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: TITANS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoK BoS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 852
Side 2: 2,508
Difference: 1,656

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 263
Difference: 105

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,374,368
Side 2: 22,684,841
Difference: 14,310,473

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,519,762
Side 2: 2,598,609
Difference: 1,078,847

image.php

to me this doesnt look like the bh has stopped working nor is inactive, now before anyone goes crazy here, since i showed one months nobling against titans, who by the way are doing a awesome job fighting us, i did this to make the point of the other noblings-2,508 noblings in one month in no way , shows the bos of bok tribes have gone anywhere, we are cleaning up some other things at this time, and stillworking our front lines..

now to those who have quit here on world 17, i never understood mates quitting , then coming back to a world, to summarize, or even make strong opinions, considering, they no longer play here..nor know the facts involved..

Nocnoidozor

Little can be told now but yes W17 is in downfall like every other world that is played for more then 2 years ,now you can say this can be biggining of the end.
I think there is for sure one more year to be played here :D
We children aged in the everrising wars until we can no longer see the threats that grew beyond ,people begun to forget from where they once came ( Yarnie ), until slowly but surely this world will fade away.
And i think year later people will grow tired of the grate concrete mass villas that will saround them, and once more they will want to go forward to the world they once knew (
toptribesp.gif
).

So what i think we should do is travel the land and rediscover the lost world , by exploring his forgotten face, but the world changed...

Last edited:

netjakdim

No more inactives in 13th except for myself and now that I have a coplayer that will change as well.

DeletedUser

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: TITANS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoK BoS
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 852
Side 2: 2,508
Difference: 1,656

image.php

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 263
Difference: 105

image.php

Side 1: 8,374,368
Side 2: 22,684,841
Difference: 14,310,473

image.php

Side 1: 1,519,762
Side 2: 2,598,609
Difference: 1,078,847

image.php

to me this doesnt look like the bh has stopped working nor is inactive, now before anyone goes crazy here, since i showed one months nobling against titans, who by the way are doing a awesome job fighting us, i did this to make the point of the other noblings-2,508 noblings in one month in no way , shows the bos of bok tribes have gone anywhere, we are cleaning up some other things at this time, and stillworking our front lines..

now to those who have quit here on world 17, i never understood mates quitting , then coming back to a world, to summarize, or even make strong opinions, considering, they no longer play here..nor know the facts involved..

show true picture sonny add our allies in this war and yours. think youlll find your loseing

DeletedUser

Nocnoi, I havent forgotten where I came from, Just because we fall on opposite sides of this war does not mean we cannot be friends. cane and I remain friends, yet we are on opposite sides. Its only a game, dont lose sight of that mate.

Also, its a bit too early to say any tribe is doomed. There is a lot of backstabbing, a lot of wars, and a lot of drama yet to unfold. New players to rise and fall, and new tribes to be born...this world is still young.

DeletedUser

show true picture sonny add our allies in this war and yours. think youlll find your loseing

now mav please read the whole post of mine mate, come on dude, i know you can..as i said this was just and example to show all noblings, and as for losing...pffffffft mav u guys made one big push whoopie, this is going back and forth not losing anything mate, why do you have to always flame, this is why we stay out of here mav, u cant keep ur trap shut long enough to read all what is written...

now my post was only to show the amount of villas bos and bok are nobling, since we where mentioned as doing nothing, the villa exchange between us and our enemies is small compared to the over all noblings...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nocnoi, I havent forgotten where I came from, Just because we fall on opposite sides of this war does not mean we cannot be friends. cane and I remain friends, yet we are on opposite sides. Its only a game, dont lose sight of that mate.

Yeah yarnie is my boo :icon_redface::icon_eek:

I really enjoy that old map noc :)

DeletedUser57892

This might ruffle some peoples feathers but:

4. Eturg realising they are on the wrong side and doing what wisdom do best? stab allies in the back? ;)

what do you think?

I think you are very sad. You couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact our relations with our allies grow stronger. So why not stop trying to stir up drama? Your comments are not appreciated in the least...

rpgman88

I think we should fight over the villages at 1|1 and 1|0 and see who can control them the longest :p

I think that one of the main reasons in which worlds fail is barbs. If you couldn't noble barbs, but could only farm them, worlds would be loads better. ^^^^ *cough, make a no barb nobling world Mods*

DeletedUser

Yes the problem is barbs, but not really.

If you actually look at it, the problem is the GROWING barbs. Barbs are fine, I love barbs for farming, but barbs that grow to 3k points are horrible. As soon as barb whores see that hexogon shaped villages they go all crazy and want to noble them all.

I personally like worlds where barbs grow to 1k or 1.5k. Those worlds tend to be a LOT more spacious in the fact that you wont have a cluster of 50 villages all within touching distance of each other (like w17)

It also is good because even the barb whoring noobs won't (usually) noble a barb that small so you will always have farms until the world closes or you are rimmed :)

Bazz69

now mav please read the whole post of mine mate, come on dude, i know you can..as i said this was just and example to show all noblings, and as for losing...pffffffft mav u guys made one big push whoopie, this is going back and forth not losing anything mate, why do you have to always flame, this is why we stay out of here mav, u cant keep ur trap shut long enough to read all what is written...

now my post was only to show the amount of villas bos and bok are nobling, since we where mentioned as doing nothing, the villa exchange between us and our enemies is small compared to the over all noblings...

MMM To avoid turning W Bills thread into the normall flame war that is W17 pnp i will hold back So mayby Sonny put this in our very own flame thread and ill drive a truck through the holes in your statment and post some stats for you there

Regards Bazz

DeletedUser

Please note my response to this is my own personal views and have nothing to do with the tribe I am in.

1. Are mojo falling?

Some tend to think this with the fall of mojo in k62 and now the fall of mojo in k63. Along with Woody and CDM leaving mojo, many people are lead to believe mojo are a dead tribe.

In my opinion this is not the case, ~A~ are a dead tribe, Mongols are a dead tribe, but I think the core players of mojo (k64, 65, 66) still have more fight in them. Now while the outside of mojo is falling, I also believe, the inside will fall without a few key things;

1. Support: DUH!:icon_rolleyes: Of course every tribe needs support to win a war. The problem mojo have, is that players are asking for support, and either getting, "It will take to long", "I need it myself" , or no answer at all.

2. Team work: mojo's team work at this point is a bunch of players in a tribe called mojo who are playing solo. Sure some players are helping support each other but from what I have seen and heard from people, there hasn't been ONE major offensive involving many members of mojo on [BA].

3. Leadership: I can't comment to thoroughly on this but I do know that ANY tribe can pull through a tight situation if they have active and strong leadership.. Shinra whats going on bud?

2. Have Bh hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't?

This is a funny topic because it sort of bounces back and forth on both sides. Now it is without a doubt that TITANS vs BH is a war that without *np* TITANS would have lost a long time ago. I would say BH haven't hit a brick wall, they have just hit a TON of stacked villages from *np*'s immense amount of back line villages.

BH I think have the upper hand on TITANS but *np* have the upper hand on BH

3. More and more wisdoms players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players)

At this point wisdom could move all their active players into one tribe. Yes many tribes have inactives, but it is how they balance those inactives with their war targets that makes them a great or terrible tribe.

Personally I don't think wisdom is doing a very good job handling their inactive load while also helping their members on the front.

This statement seems to be just something to stir the pot. It is quite clear in fact, that even if Eturg decided to turn on Wisdom it would mean "bye bye" eturg. Wisdom are far to dense and strong in that section of the world for eturg to take them on and survive.

Sorry if that hurt anyone in eturgs feelings. :icon_confused:

5. Wisdom not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to [ba] players in there, keeping alot of thier forces directed away from the other front lines?

That corridor is the reason that I think [BA] and 13th will win this war eventually. Without the corridor, wisdom would have all the room they like to send everything they have at 13th. With the corridor they have those pesky little (or should I say big :icon_wink:) [BA] players picking at them in k74/84/94 drawing support away from the 13th front and placing it on the front of the corridor.

Also that corridor is like a sponge for nukes :icon_twisted:

Hope that answered all your questions :)

Cane

DeletedUser

now my post was only to show the amount of villas bos and bok are nobling, since we where mentioned as doing nothing, the villa exchange between us and our enemies is small compared to the over all noblings...[/QUOTE]

alot of you noblings my friend are eating your own, well done. you have a big chunk of that my friend i see. still no enermy what a surprise. walk in villas is all you are good for. respect to rest of bh . good war

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BoS BoK BoC MOJO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoK BoC MOJO
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,998
Side 2: 3,998
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 1,288
Side 2: 1,288

image.php

Side 1: 36,935,750
Side 2: 36,935,750

image.php

Side 1: 12,638,872
Side 2: 12,638,872

image.php

DeletedUser

MMM To avoid turning W Bills thread into the normall flame war that is W17 pnp i will hold back So mayby Sonny put this in our very own flame thread and ill drive a truck through the holes in your statment and post some stats for you there

Regards Bazz
i didnt put it here for stats, i put it here to show us active, jeezzz..no wander you guys are failing without np backing you...

Today 00:51
33maverick now my post was only to show the amount of villas bos and bok are nobling, since we where mentioned as doing nothing, the villa exchange between us and our enemies is small compared to the over all noblings...

alot of you noblings my friend are eating your own, well done. you have a big chunk of that my friend i see. still no enermy what a surprise. walk in villas is all you are good for. respect to rest of bh . good war[/QUOTE]

i see you take ur share mate lmao..just u dont get as many as us, because we snag them mate...titans are opportunists to say the least, and only exist because of np support and nukes

Last edited by a moderator: