Eastern alliances doomed?

killergoon=-

negative. Any troops out side the original village walls disappear. Believe me I had a players support in a lot of my villages about 6 months ago go bye bye when he went barb. I then did an experiment with 2 other players troops when they went barb and the same thing. All troops out went away. Now I am not sure if they were self supporting what happens, example if thy have 5 villages in one of their own villages, but if they have it in a different player it goes away.

i support this statement. when somebody goes barb all troops of that barb'd player outside the original village die

DeletedUser

negative. Any troops out side the original village walls disappear. Believe me I had a players support in a lot of my villages about 6 months ago go bye bye when he went barb. I then did an experiment with 2 other players troops when they went barb and the same thing. All troops out went away. Now I am not sure if they were self supporting what happens, example if thy have 5 villages in one of their own villages, but if they have it in a different player it goes away.

ok fair enough, maybe i was thinking of the second case. Man being away for so long does hit you on the head with a few obvious things :lol:

DeletedUser

well you are doing 2 things with this:

1. the player receives tons of ODD
2. the winner to what, the war?

No player will then agree to give away their vills to an enemy that they worked hard for.

On previous worlds such as w6 where Stache took the 500|500 village and stacked it, but they all hit delete thus they had no loss from themselves on it that barb remained barb for over 2 years with it receiving atleast 100 nukes daily.

2.well, it would be a challenge and prove interesting :)

Well the player doesn't have to, neither others.since a few villages(at most,in key locations,depending on tribe's size) will be the center of a war between two tribes :p

Just an idea.
Speaking of mass-delete.
I was in a tribe something like [BA] and Wisdom(skills like BA and being talked about and hated like Wisdom)...[..] and one day they said "no more", and mass deleted(many of them). Around 14k villages were barb..

DeletedUser

targeting a single village would be a waste of time, this is tribalwars..each tribe will use its own tactics and skills. ROE's are so pitiful, limiting this game to them would make it worse..just as it is in the real world.

DeletedUser

i have to agree with Yarnie as he does have a good point there too :)

and i've seen many rank 1 tribes hit delete once the actual quality of players in the world decreased cause nobling their enemies felt like nobling barbs and they just quit!

Nocnoidozor

People People

lets get back on track ....

Inty is a NOOB ...

Integritous

It was so fun presiding over your rimming Noc. Lol I'd almost forgotten how little I miss you! :icon_razz:

Nocnoidozor

Yeah thats the spirit...

And ill still be here to see Wisdom crawl...

Integritous

But the tribe in your siggy won't be will it now? Lol. :icon_wink:

Integritous

Ah grand, another .xD refugee to the rescue. Men why don't you harness your boy there, I don't start these conversations I just finish them.

DeletedUser

See, here we go again. I keep it neutral (not even picking Noc's side) and you have to come at me directly. Let me guess, in two posts from now, you'll start whining about how the [BA] trolls keep following you around. This is exactly what we discussed in the other thread and from the fact that you guys finally backed down again, I thought I had gotten through to you. But apparently you can't control yourself again.

Refugee would imply that I am running from something. I'm still here and it was my own choice to continue fighting Wisdom. I have just brought in some friends to approach evening out the odds.

I can't harness anyone since I don't have any "boys". You on the other hand are a duke and could show a little more decency then to come at regular members of other tribes with petty insults you have been using for the past half year. As I said in my last post, grow up. For a duke this is pethatic.

DeletedUser

Ah grand, another .xD refugee to the rescue. Men why don't you harness your boy there, I don't start these conversations I just finish them.

How about you get back to trying to get rid of the corridor. It's only 5 players in there after all :icon_rolleyes:

Integritous

See, here we go again. I keep it neutral (not even picking Noc's side) and you have to come at me directly.

I don't recall coming at you directly, you seem a bit sensitive. Note this: if you witness a bully robbing an innocent passerby, and you issue a proclamation that we mustn't blame either side, you aren't exactly being neutral, sorry to burst your bubble. I have as much right to post as anyone does, and it's about time you and the juvenile playmates you associate with on these forums learn a bit of respect.

Don't pretend to be above the fray, and don't condescend as though you are merely an innocent arbiter of peace. Your boy there couldn't resist continued petty insults long after the adults in the room had moved on in hopes of decent banter. If you can't prevent those espousing your propaganda to do it respectfully, better you not contribute at all than guffaw as though I had made some error by informing a traitor whose favourite pastime is to personally insult me that I didn't miss his recent quiet.

Furthermore, and perhaps most obvious in discrediting your claimed interest merely in cautioning Noc and I against certain posts, you have chosen not to mail us privately, as I would expect of someone concerned with something I'd said, but rather you make a spectacle of your grandiose maturity and forum presence, so all may see how mighty and aloof is Mr. 85. If you really cared about the forum tone, you'd have mailed Noc when he posted and told him to stop casting insults at me or anybody, because of what it does to the forum and any fun that might be derived from it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see a bully and an innocent passerby. I see two people fighting by throwing the most immature insults at each other. So yes, I don't pick a side and I tell you both to quit it. If you had just not posted after that, neither would Noc and everything would have been solved. But I guess your ego once again doesn't allow that, does it?

If you want respect, from me or from whoever, maybe you should start acting like it. If your posts contain nothing but, yet again, petty insults such as "juvenile" and "boy", and you have not made a single decent post in MONTHS, you are not likely to get any respect from anyone. You have lost respect of most of the community in game a long time ago and the forum has apparently reveiled your true identity even more. I can tell you mate, if it weren't for some of the other Wisdom/Wise S leaders having decent connections and reputations, you would have lost your allies a long time ago.

I agree that Noc should not have posted what he did, then again, you could have either ignored him or just told him to grow up, but throwing back petty insults has never solved anything, hence the fact that I addressed BOTH of you. Then still, you have missed two opportunities to prevent this from escalating: 1) by just ignoring him and 2) by just not posting after my post. Yes, this shows once more that you are not interested in that. As I said in one of my last posts, you keep saying you want to take the high road, but you never do so.

With regards to your "most obvious in discrediting my claim": Of course I do it on the forum. I do want people to see that I am calling you guys out for the immature banter and I want to give YOU the opportunity to show that you realize that it is not the best way to go and to show YOUR maturity by cutting it out. Unfortunately, it seems you can't even hit a good pitch with a tennis racket. Furthermore, I wouldnt want to mail you personally, since apparently your forum persona is completely detached from your Skype one. Apparently for you it is completely normal to say you respect someone and realize that you have gone off track on PnP and just do it again the next day. If that is the kind of schizophrenia you show, I'd rather just talk to your forum persona. At least there I know to just expect BS, lies and insults.

In conclusion: I realize fully well that this post is rather personal. That is because I am fed up with your mood swings and petty insults while you are saying that you want to make decent PnP. As I said before, my posts become somewhat less decent sometimes, but only in reply to yours. That goes for a lot of people on this forum. If all you can do is make topics escalate, why don't you just stay away.

DeletedUser

@Yarnie: Eh, at least we tried. Now we can just keep nobling barbs,inactives and whatever left alive of this world. Zombieland :D
Hah, I have took you all off the subject long enough to prove my theory: With a cookie and a glass of milk, I can fool any ki..anyone into my hands :D

ooo,last two posts were marvelous :D at least nice. Interesting to read(better that that w9 bull-s)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazz69

@Yarnie: Eh, at least we tried. Now we can just keep nobling barbs,inactives and whatever left alive of this world. Zombieland :D

We thank you both for your effort :icon_rolleyes:

Integritous

I agree that Noc should not have posted what he did

A lot of people on this forum, including several sagacious moderators, also agree with us Menno... it seems clear to them as you that I don't start mudslinging wars, have no interest in it really. Perhaps the reason my tribe and allies respect Wisdom is because we here aren't prone to juvenile outbursts like Noc's or hilariously ironic condescension as you just pooped out all over the page. Ironic of course, because obviously as smart as you are you realise that any truly constructive criticism should be doled out individually, rather than in a public forum. That might be why you get more respect from *me* over skype -- you are decidedly less partisan there.

I don't see much about your post that is personal. You struggle to come to grips with the notion of a "true identity" but as you may be aware, not even my best TW friend even knows my name or location. Please tell me this experience isn't "real" for you? It's a game mate, you should not get so worked up about it.

With that, I expect you've learned your place. It certainly isn't to provide a fatherly lecture to someone who, thankfully, is not your son and has no interest in your Joe Jackson style of parenting. This is an egalitarian forum mate, and again, I have as much right to be here as anyone. And I will defend that right by responding to the baseless insults of any idiot I choose, whether their insult is as pedantic as yours or as playful as Noc's.

Last edited: