Eastern alliances doomed?

killergoon=-

A lot of people on this forum, including several sagacious moderators, also agree with us Menno... it seems clear to them as you that I don't start mudslinging wars, have no interest in it really. Perhaps the reason my tribe and allies respect Wisdom is because we here aren't prone to juvenile outbursts like Noc's or hilariously ironic condescension as you just pooped out all over the page. Ironic of course, because obviously as smart as you are you realise that any truly constructive criticism should be doled out individually, rather than in a public forum. That might be why you get more respect from *me* over skype -- you are decidedly less partisan there.

I don't see much about your post that is personal. You struggle to come to grips with the notion of a "true identity" but as you may be aware, not even my best TW friend even knows my name or location. Please tell me this experience isn't "real" for you? It's a game mate, you should not get so worked up about it.

With that, I expect you've learned your place. It certainly isn't to provide a fatherly lecture to someone who, thankfully, is not your son and has no interest in your Joe Jackson style of parenting. This is an egalitarian forum mate, and again, I have as much right to be here as anyone. And I will defend that right by responding to the baseless insults of any idiot I choose, whether their insult is as pedantic as yours or as playful as Noc's.

eheh, to be honest i "probably" would quit this game if you quit this forum.

well there is a difference in defending yourself, and mudslinging. There is mudslinging there aswell lol so ya cant say ya have no interest in it.

ya - i like this word btw

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah there you are. I was almost afraid you would not reply anymore. That would thouroughly kill this forum of course. [/sarcasm]

I don't think there is an us to agree with frankly. Fortunately, I have the ability, unlike you, to see both "my" (as in me personally and people on my side) flaws and others'. There were two people that started this. One of them knew when the time to quit this discussion had come, where as the other apparently completely lacks the ability of seeing any flaws in his own shining personality.

You keep rambeling about the irony of me not approaching you personally, but I think I have already dealt with that accusation. It does not help to approach you personally as you may admit that you are doing something wrong there, but apparently the schizophrenia in your online persona plays up the minute you log onto the forum. That being said, there still is a difference between the true identity of your online persona and your real life identity. You can keep coming back to that point, but as said before as far as I remember I never say anything about your RL personality, just your online one. You can try to make me look like some raging idiot by accusing me of seeing this as real instead of a game, but I can assure you, I see this as a game. I just do not mind this part of the game as much as some others do. And I was referring to your true identity since you try to pretend to be a decent guy at some (seemingly random) moments, where as the one and only constant factor in your behavior is the incoherent circle redenations you blurt out over here. Furthermore, let me reassure you: I'm not getting worked up, I just don't fall for your tactic of destroying everyone's fun on the forum whenever you can't get your own way. And since I'm back to being online about 16 hours a day again, I have plenty of time to do you the favor of taking your posts seriously.

Obviously, I have learned my place on the forum a long time ago. On this forum we are indeed equals, so I do not have to bow down to any patronizing duke who's ego is in the way of any and all forms of logic. This lack of logic is probably also why you can't get your head around the fact that it is not really the best way to point someone at an allegedly condescending attitude by being patronizing yourself. Did you see what I have done here? This could be classified as ironic. Take your time to figure it out and maybe you will learn to use the word ironic in the right contexts afterall.

Anyway, we are yet again caught in an argument where both sides seem to be dug in and neither is going to move. I am surprised you are not trying to play your "better man" cart yet, nearly just as much as I was NOT surprised to see that you once again showed that you cannot act on it at the start of this discussion.

DeletedUser

Menno, he's fighting a losing war in game let him satisfy his superiority complex on the forum. I don't think anyone takes him seriously anyway

DeletedUser

Menno, he's fighting a losing war in game let him satisfy his superiority complex on the forum. I don't think anyone takes him seriously anyway

Don't intrerupt the debating ritual! Just get some popcorn and let's watch..I, at some degree, take Inty in a more or less serious way.

But I am beginning to think that Inty needs to visit his doctor..

DeletedUser

well i think you need a doctor....

I keep bumping in you everywhere I go.
Here,on w47.
I am getting paranoid now..
Well(since you bolded it), I do like how Inty makes his statement, but I (insert what Mennomen says about him) as well.
Have you seen Doubt?

Integritous

I was referring to your true identity since you try to pretend to be a decent guy at some (seemingly random) moments

But I am beginning to think that Inty needs to visit his doctor..

I guess guys it's just hard to take you seriously when you (Mennomen) claim not to take this too seriously. I'm just waiting for someone else to drop the ChiMo line and get themselves booted off here. I'm sorry to hear that you spend 16 hours a day online. There's a whole world out there mate! But don't think you will ever have a clue about my "true identity," because I would never do anything but game a smug Boehner-lover like yourself. So keep on aligning yourself with the others who have nothing better to do but insult your perception of my persona, I'll see if Chans can share his popcorn.

At this point I've got to be honest, I'm only responding to you Menno because I'd hate to be responsible for Killergoon quitting.

P.S. I appreciate you acknowledging this finally, thanks:

Obviously, I have learned my place

DeletedUser

Well, if the only response you can come up with is cutting pieces out of sentences to try to proove that you were right and to try to insult me because of the fact that I have access to a computer during my daily activities, I guess we're done here.

I liked it better when you actually made an effort to make some sence, eventhough it didn't really work out for you.

Integritous

Oh pish posh don't turn Mr. Sensitive on me now mate. If you don't feel good about not getting out in the RL then say no more, I won't go there. I thought that since you brought it up it would be fine to remind you that it's hilarious, and might be part of the problem wherein you think that simply because I tend to outrage ass holes that come on here to bully people, I am therefore some sort of "pretender" who has some super evil "true identity," whatever that means.

I'm glad you're done here though. I guess I managed it after all. :icon_redface:

Next time try to get to your mates *BEFORE* they call me a) crazy, b) child molesting c) RL this or that, etc. etc...

If you can pull *that* one off, I may let you enjoy this medium.

DeletedUser

I hate to ruin your victory dance once again (I say that, but in fact I really enjoy it), but you really do need to learn to wait for the fat lady mate. I understand that in the absence of any real victory ingame or on this forum, you need to create your own little imaginary victories, but believe me when I say a) you are not hurting me in any way and b) you didn't manage anything, since the idea of an IF ... THEN statement such as in my last post is that the THEN part only happens IF the IF part is fulfilled. Since you have found new (well, new...) crap to bring up, it is obviously not.

I have to say it is rather amusing to see you picking slices of my sentences in order to be able to twist things to your advantage, when obviously you are unable to do so to my full sentences. It makes me smile much like seeing a kid trying to fit his toys into something they just don't fit into. You know the feeling, right?

As to the "contents" of your last post, although that is a gross overclassification, you can talk about the way I spend my time all you want. I wasn't saying I have a problem with that, I was merely trying to provide you with the necessary information to understand who you are talking to. Obviously again a huge error of judgment on my part as to your capabilities of comprehension. You do need to get your keyboard under control, if you ask me though mate. It seems your keyboard is randomly inserting statement about sensitivity and hurting my feelings in places where it is completely out of context. Actually it resembles the way it is inserting the word ironic in places where there is nothing ironic to be found accept for your inability (or lack of the will) to understand another persons posts.

The second part of "content" I managed to find after putting your post under a microscope is just you telling me what to do again. Apparently you still cannot grasp the concept of us being in different (hostile) tribes and me not having to do anything you want. It is rather funny to see you once again caught in your own attempt at logic, in which you first say that we are equals on this forum and I can't tell you what to do or not and then do the same thing yourself. Arguing is quite difficult if you cannot lie your way out of it isn't it? :)

I look forward to seeing in which direction you will try to direct the discussion next, as that seems to be your only defense once you are stuck in logic, truth or any of those other things you despise so much.

DeletedUser

They spend waay too much time analyzing under microscope each other.
I am pretty sure by the time they quit, they will know each other well enough to read each-other's thought.

a) crazy, b) child molesting c)
A) Schizophrenia b)Michael Jackson

DeletedUser

Each other??? Sure, I am analyzing Inte's posts. But he is just composing them rather randomly.

DeletedUser

Inty knows nothing hes just a pawn ... in a backstage game full of backstabbing, traitors, liers and foolish players who believe in honor, respect, and loyality.

And what's next, Illuminati involved on W17?
As I remember, Inty is still the leader of Wisdom; that should give him quite a lot of intel to deal with, even if it may be true or not. Therefore he would know something, even if he may or may not be aware of it :p

DeletedUser

Inty knows nothing hes just a pawn ...

Hey Chansclo...Where did that bolded text come from that's now included in that quoted reply you posted from Noc...Is that some thing you've added, because i was reading the Public Forum when Noc posted the quote above and i did'nt see that bolded text...

But lets get one thing straight...I'm not a backstabber or traitor and i'm certainly not a liar or a foolish player...

However, i do believe in Honour, Loyalty and Respect (Whether they be a friend or the enemy)

DeletedUser

Hey Chansclo...Where did that bolded text come from that's now included in that quoted reply you posted from Noc...Is that some thing you've added, because i was reading the Public Forum when Noc posted the quote above and i did'nt see that bolded text...

But lets get one thing straight...I'm not a backstabber or traitor and i'm certainly not a liar or a foolish player...

However, i do believe in Honour, Loyalty and Respect (Whether they be a friend or the enemy)

Experience. And lots of TW forum reading.

The thing with foolish players was a form of sarcasm; and I didn't accuse one esoecially, but the world in general. :p

DeletedUser

That's not the first time I've heard a wisdom player say that..let's hope you can stick to that unlike some other wisdom players.. *coughbabyteethcough*