Eastern alliances doomed?

DeletedUser

Inty knows nothing hes just a pawn ...

Noc, why don't you put a sock in it as well. I mean, come on, you're a friend, but nobody wants to read these childish (and at the times you post them uncalled for) insults and psych outbursts.

Integritous

As Mennomen scrambles for credibility, let me address you Cane9, and ask why you would allege dishonour as a Babyteeth trait when it is only YOUR tribe that has turned on its allies and warred them within a week of promising alliance? Do you think it honorable or cowardly that your then-leader Frod could only bear to announce both the end of our alliance and simultaneous war declaration in one unprompted go?

Do you think it honorable that despite agreement of alliance, Wisdom were only ever labeled as purple in 13th diplomacy? You do remember "The Southern Alliance" do you not? It wasn't called "The Southern NAP." You've got an interesting amount of chutzpah to allege dishonour when your tribe was, in the interregnum between Sir Marticus and Mike, a rather disheveled mess of betrayal and noobality. Babyteeth has never broken his word or in any way disregarded the principles of fair play and just war to which we at Wisdom adhere. You cannot say the same of your own.

Last edited:

Nocnoidozor

Originally Posted by Nocnoidozor
Inty knows nothing hes just a pawn ... in a backstage game full of backstabbing, traitors, liers and foolish players who believe in honor, respect, and loyality.

You are reading my mind ,WHAT ARE YOU.

And what's next, Illuminati involved on W17?
As I remember, Inty is still the leader of Wisdom; that should give him quite a lot of intel to deal with, even if it may be true or not. Therefore he would know something, even if he may or may not be aware of it :p

IAm the Illuminati , i put upon NEW WORLD ORDER ,and Inty is just a free Mason :icon_cool:

I love how Inty brings up "The Southern Alliance" and try to accuse someone with something when he a 100I planed a war on an allay ,trying to force an allay into war and all other low stuff they did.
And yet again shown the world their true face.
I expect that ,what ever it is, cant say its a person maybe a bot cos he do things like a program he has all the instructions- babythet to come here and bable about how he wasent the leader at that time ,and that he admits 100I mistakes ware made bla bla bla...You can try to wash off, but every single try is just more filth from your mouth.
Again shown backstab , dishonor , lying nature of Wisdom F.

Stupidity is the best virtue of Wisdom F. i come to understand in the past year and a half :icon_neutral:
All i see is sad attempts to clear the mud and maybe blind more little of honored warriors that are in Wisdom .
So inty come again here to tell the people what they done wrong and how should they do it ,as he thinks it would be the right and honored way ,but as he forgets .
I only seen from him and no one else here in W17 ,that one insults someones mother and in what way. Grate virtue of the leadero of Wisdom and person that some say and he too ,say that we should have some respect for,leave me that man ,i have no respect for you and that sort of filth.

Integritous

I just look forward to your predictable clawing in response, Mennomen. It's a rush to have such control over your choices. :icon_wink:

As for you Noc, please why don't you ham it up for us all about how I made a "your mom" joke one time last year. Get really in to character too, go for that victim role, okay? And then once you hit send I'll post some of your old racist rap verses you used to spam us all with, that way people will get a chance to remember what sort of "filth" brings on a less than polite response from me.

Wisdom never betrays her allies, nor did 100I for that matter. But if you recall, your previous tribe .xD sure betrayed the entire south with false promises of coordinated offensives and by mass recruiting K-HEAD noobs who had joined 100I pretending to be loyal to Swan but who were reporting to their K-HEAD buddies in .xD the whole while, .xD who had no problem mass merging any defeated tribe they could, as though they were channeling Valoki himself.

DeletedUser

If you perceive my responses as tiny little victories that help you sleep at night in the abscence of any real victories, Im happy to oblige mate.

On the other hand, I feel kind of sorry for you. I mean, sure, if you attack someone in game, he defends. But if you perceive that as control over someone and even more, if you get a rush from that, that is rather sad.

Good idea to start the whole .xD discussion up again. That indeed used to make much better and more friendly conversation...

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

Wisdom never betrays her allies, nor did 100I for that matter. But if you recall, your previous tribe .xD sure betrayed the entire south with false promises of coordinated offensives and by mass recruiting K-HEAD noobs who had joined 100I pretending to be loyal to Swan but who were reporting to their K-HEAD buddies in .xD the whole while, .xD who had no problem mass merging any defeated tribe they could, as though they were channeling Valoki himself.

mate do we have to do this again? we proved this was not the case. when babyteeth used his arguments he just ignored what we said and tried to make a comeback that was totally irrelevant.

He contradicted you, you contradicted him.

False promises? well we had another battle on our hands (your allies would not want a ceasefire). We were supporting your players when they needed/asked. We were 25 players already "outnumbered". How could we make false promises if we dont have time to sort things out. you knew the war with mojo was a long term one and that there was plenty of time left. the fact that you also had a practical ceasefire with mojo around a month after the southern alliance was formed was also fishy..

Another thing was the constant threats and mocking you and your council members were saying in the public forums.

Well the fact that 100I were making plans to attack us makes them backstabbing us. not the other way round? (we had proff but you seemed to ignored it. you had no proof we were going to attack 100I - also 100I did then attack us. I was my mistake into listening to a certain diplomat and not declaring war on 100I straight after thier betrayal.)

It was the same time that we had proof that you were going make plans to attack us (while allied).

Also months after you did declare i was forwarded a mail with you having thought at attacking us when the southern alliance was just formed.

The only thing i would have really changed was declaring war on 100I as soon as we found out of thier betrayal and not having a dumb diplomat that made his own plans behind everyones back. Oh i would have also kicked out those unloyal players (but they are ALL gone now).

We attacked the k head in our areas and we did ask and try to force them in to our tribe yes.

by mass recruiting K-HEAD noobs who had joined 100I pretending to be loyal to Swan

noobs? think again. Not being loyal? hey quit because they didnt want to be associated with a untrustworthy/backstabbing tribe and leaders.

, as though they were channeling Valoki himself.

its a shame when the rest of eturg and kobr didnt see sense that you could not be trusted when valoki did...

Nocnoidozor

I just look forward to your predictable clawing in response, Mennomen. It's a rush to have such control over your choices. :icon_wink:

As for you Noc, please why don't you ham it up for us all about how I made a "your mom" joke one time last year. Get really in to character too, go for that victim role, okay? And then once you hit send I'll post some of your old racist rap verses you used to spam us all with, that way people will get a chance to remember what sort of "filth" brings on a less than polite response from me.

What ever turns you on Inty ,silly you :icon_cool:
I never play the victim role ,its not my style , yet again you dont know nothing about me .I can slam you down to the ground any time, as many have seen that and pm me about it ,and you know why ? cos your stupid .You fall for every bit of beit i put,and then i return and slap you in the face.
Your nothing ,your a toy for me ...

DeletedUser

Such a well thought out nicely written and deeply interesting post Noc....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What ever turns you on Inty ,silly you :icon_cool:
I never play the victim role ,its not my style , yet again you dont know nothing about me .I can slam you down to the ground any time, as many have seen that and pm me about it ,and you know why ? cos your stupid .You fall for every bit of beit i put,and then i return and slap you in the face.
Your nothing ,your a toy for me ...

The question that springs to my mind is - Have you reached puberty yet?

DeletedUser65792

As Mennomen scrambles for credibility, let me address you Cane9, and ask why you would allege dishonour as a Babyteeth trait when it is only YOUR tribe that has turned on its allies and warred them within a week of promising alliance? Do you think it honorable or cowardly that your then-leader Frod could only bear to announce both the end of our alliance and simultaneous war declaration in one unprompted go?

Do you think it honorable that despite agreement of alliance, Wisdom were only ever labeled as purple in 13th diplomacy? You do remember "The Southern Alliance" do you not? It wasn't called "The Southern NAP." You've got an interesting amount of chutzpah to allege dishonour when your tribe was, in the interregnum between Sir Marticus and Mike, a rather disheveled mess of betrayal and noobality. Babyteeth has never broken his word or in any way disregarded the principles of fair play and just war to which we at Wisdom adhere. You cannot say the same of your own.

I am sorry to disappoint you but Mike has never been our tribal leader. I am afraid it is still little old me :)

At the time you speak of there were discussions regarding a potential Southern Alliance but we, the 13th and Wisdom, never had an alliance; a NAP yes but never an alliance.

Given that, what were the facts?

World politics forced a choice.

What were our options?

A. Ally with [BA]
B. Ally with Wisdom
C. Remain neutral

Neutrality was out of the question. We would be “piggy in the middle” and vulnerable to all and sundry.

Ally with [BA] a known quantity with whom we had good relations and with whom we had developed a position of trust over time.

Ally with Wisdom who were full of promises but an unknown quantity.

The decision was in fact made for us by Wisdom.

Wisdom whilst professing a desire to be friends and allies merged with 100I, no discussion, no warning given. If that was an example of the future and the openness with which Wisdom proposed to conduct its operations with its “allies” then it was an alliance that we did not wish to enter into.

The rest is history.

killergoon=-

hey frod, at the time wisdom and 100I were about to declare war on us and given the proof, if we then decided to act first at the time would you have joined in? (pls honest answer becuase your tribe was the thing that stopped this)

Nocnoidozor

The question that springs to my mind is - Have you reached puberty yet?

Not yet, but that is my mission ... You can see it in my profile too ,so there would be no need for your question. I dont remember you ,from witch tribe you are ? where did you came from ? where are you fighting ?

DeletedUser

I can also answer to this as i was pretty active back then :)

Basically , we had this Souther alliance and great idea , then 100I and wisdom started talking about attacking .xD . Then you were kicked from forums , and 100I and Wisdom openly wanted us to attack also .
Marticus said we will be neutral until wisdom gives us solid evidence that .xD indeed was planing on screwing alliance . No such thing happened so we never attacked .

DeletedUser

Was I speaking of tribes? No, I was speaking of a person.