Eastern restoration

HorseSoldier

image.php

Well he certainly seems like an excellent recruit
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd want to know what my leaders were smoking if I were in Icarus. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Command:
Player: BreakinBones
Morale: 93%

:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway you can get an advantage to kill more troops.

Lost serenity

As i recall, some players went to bored! and some went to you.... ie. ElChapo

My point is more this.. tribes are constantly evolving... ICARUS, yours, BORED!, SHEEP (gotta love that name). its the nature of the game and to pretend that ICARUS take on more players than anyone else or that they don't deserve to be where they are is like TK's already said... a nonsense.

ElChapo came on his own, NwN merged with Bored! And yes, all the top tribes have recently made big moves...I just don't recall any of the others taking as many refugees, or War targets as ICARUS. I undertand they may be friends from other worlds, but then they shouldve been in ICARUS, not CoD, and not fleeing to Icarus after we declared.

DeletedUser

I undertand they may be friends from other worlds, but then they shouldve been in ICARUS, not CoD, and not fleeing to Icarus after we declared.

In all honesty we have been planning a merger between kknd/icarus/cod since the very early days here.

You know this to be true because we did discuss it a long time ago however we had a few issues with cod that needed ironing out, we did have a sticky patch and was working out our issues, meanwhile FRST declared on cod.

OK so that action did kick in the pants for the merger to get sorted and the timing sucked really hard for us and frst because it forced us to make a difficult choice that would clearly upset you guys and for that I have apologised because it’s not nice business for you guys to think we screwed you but I will always do what is best for icarus and its allied forces.

In summary I regret my actions have made me look untrusting to you guys but I don’t regret the move we made as far as it benefits our members. I would have regretted more to see my friends killed off and k -65 controlled by frst.
That is honest and open for the entire community. I don’t think it’s wise you guys push this in here it will probably backfire. I realise what the agenda is and why frst is playing the trojan killer untrustworthy card, you think you know who our ally is and you're trying to demonstrate to them I cannot be trusted... well the problem there is frst was not our ally so there can be no comparison and if we did have these allies they would realise this.

DeletedUser

I'd want to know what my leaders were smoking if I were in Icarus.

Smoking fat ones all night long with our members on skype horse... another frst cannot understand or imagine why I would take this guy in?

This only demonstrates how naive you can be as well as a lack of creativeness and lateral thinking. I give you fair warning the reason I took him in will upset you all a fair bit, do you really need me to tell you? I hope not

I think it wiser you drop this one or ask James and Scotty if they really want you to ask these types of questions in here.
Some good advice and free of charge.

DeletedUser

ElChapo came on his own, NwN merged with Bored! And yes, all the top tribes have recently made big moves...I just don't recall any of the others taking as many refugees, or War targets as ICARUS. I undertand they may be friends from other worlds, but then they shouldve been in ICARUS, not CoD, and not fleeing to Icarus after we declared.

To reiterate what TK has said, there were plans for a 3-way merge between ICARUS, KKnD and CoD for a long time... even before the first merge (ICARUS/ KKnD) took place. Originally it was thought that we would all merge into CoD... rather than everyone coming over to ICARUS.

Circumstances meant that these merges had to be done whilst some the parties involved were at war... with FRST. This was purely coincidental - and every attempt was made to show FRST respect and facilitate the moves as easily as possible for each side.... KKnD members leaving k55 to FRST without fighting further or being defended by ICARUS as one example.

As TK has already said, the right move for ICARUS (which is ultimately all that tribe's leadership care about) was to merge with KKnD and CoD. It might have made FRST leadership have to rethink their expansion plans but thats what this game is about... being able to adapt accordingly to a changing environment - much like real life.

The question i guess now... as someone who is simply an interested observer... is where do you go from here? expand somewhere else or start the mother of all wars on w43 :icon_eek:

Btw, i would say that bored! and sheep have probably taken in as many new members as us recently - the only difference is that you weren't looking to do a land grab on those guys :icon_wink:

HorseSoldier

Smoking fat ones all night long with our members on skype horse... another frst cannot understand or imagine why I would take this guy in?

Whatever the reason, I'd still be questioning my leaders. But then again, I expect us to have higher standards and wouldn't want to put my tribe at risk for someone who's being nobled out so easily.

DeletedUser

Whatever the reason, I'd still be questioning my leaders. But then again, I expect us to have higher standards and wouldn't want to put my tribe at risk for someone who's being nobled out so easily.

Oh... what risk is that, i see litle risk actually, once again I know more than you it would seem on the bigger picture :icon_eek: and on breakinbones situation. :icon_rolleyes:

Dont walk into these situations horse, better to leave the thinking to others mate :icon_idea:

Lost serenity

To reiterate what TK has said, there were plans for a 3-way merge between ICARUS, KKnD and CoD for a long time... even before the first merge (ICARUS/ KKnD) took place. Originally it was thought that we would all merge into CoD... rather than everyone coming over to ICARUS.

Circumstances meant that these merges had to be done whilst some the parties involved were at war... with FRST. This was purely coincidental - and every attempt was made to show FRST respect and facilitate the moves as easily as possible for each side.... KKnD members leaving k55 to FRST without fighting further or being defended by ICARUS as one example.

As TK has already said, the right move for ICARUS (which is ultimately all that tribe's leadership care about) was to merge with KKnD and CoD. It might have made FRST leadership have to rethink their expansion plans but thats what this game is about... being able to adapt accordingly to a changing environment - much like real life.

The question i guess now... as someone who is simply an interested observer... is where do you go from here? expand somewhere else or start the mother of all wars on w43 :icon_eek:

Btw, i would say that bored! and sheep have probably taken in as many new members as us recently - the only difference is that you weren't looking to do a land grab on those guys :icon_wink:

Maybe this is true, though ofc I was unaware. Can you not see why we would be upset? It may have been coincidental, but I mean cmon, what would have been the first 2 big wars of this world, both putting my tribe in control of two more continents, key in our expansion, and then ICARUS recruits them both. Wouldnt you be upset?

Also, I know SHeep and Bored have taken just as many new members as you, but as you said, the recruits were not part of a war, especially not from any tribe who could be a threat :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe this is true, though ofc I was unaware. Can you not see why we would be upset? It may have been coincidental, but I mean cmon, what would have been the first 2 big wars of this world, both putting my tribe in control of two more continents, key in our expansion, and then ICARUS recruits them both. Wouldnt you be upset?

Also, I know SHeep and Bored have taken just as many new members as you, but as you said, the recruits were not part of a war, especially not from any tribe who could be a threat :icon_wink:

i think you need to get over it now it has happened and you wont gonna wake up in the morning seing this never happened it has and me perosnally im happy it has

so for you to say will the members of icarus be wondering why we done this i can tell you wre all pretty pleased with ourselves

as dathv1 said it is just what you choose to do with it now

you have plenty of other places to grow my suggestion is you do that :icon_biggrin:

i also think you guys commenting on the skill level of icarus members is a joke seriously come on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think you need to get over it now it has happened and you wont gonna wake up in the morning seing this never happened it has and me perosnally im happy it has

so for you to say will the members of icarus be wondering why we done this i can tell you wre all pretty pleased with ourselves

as dathv1 said it is just what you choose to do with it now

you have plenty of other places to grow my suggestion is you do that :icon_biggrin:

I suggest you don't know what you are talking about
icon_rolleyes.gif
If you really want me to go through my mails and skype conversations and post messages where your leaders say one thing and then do the other I can do that for you...

As for the merge with CoD being planned for ages, well KknD arranged to merge into both CoD and Icarus when being destroyed by Frost and decided to screw CoD over, leaving them to pick up the pieces when they went to Icarus, tell me have they ever been straight with any tribe ever?

i also think you guys commenting on the skill level of icarus members is a joke seriously come on

And you are who?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anyway i would like to point you back to your own thread when talking about this
this one to talk about our small and unintresting land grab in k67 which by the way is almose over , were no 1 in the k ( after 3 days ) and ekat are almost down to 3rd :O and that after have 75% of the k on sunday

i think all in all not a bad weeks work

HorseSoldier

Oh... what risk is that, i see litle risk actually, once again I know more than you it would seem on the bigger picture :icon_eek: and on breakinbones situation. :icon_rolleyes:
Just for starters, risking this happen.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: BreakinBones pounce

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,962
Side 2: 8,588
Difference: 117,374

image.php

Now I know when recruiting unskilled meat shields is one's goal then that's a risk one would be willing to take.

Dont walk into these situations horse, better to leave the thinking to others mate :icon_idea:
Pardon me if I don't consider you to be the authority on deep thought. Lest we forget the kknd topic where you became the laughing stock while you repeatedly made one failed argument after another.

DeletedUser

im not getting into a flame contest with you guys, this is a small dec on ekat nothing more, frankly this behaviour is childish.

most of the frst comments made in this thread are full of nonsense, off-topic with propoganda intent, nothing to do with ekat.

your behaving like spoilt children that didnt get their way, enough of the complaining and the sob stories you're a rival tribe why shouldnt we slow your progress? give me a medal for messing you up i say after all TW is a competition, our tactic has done a great job or would you disagree? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is our recruit stats, other than breakinbonez seeing you guys are so fond of stats browse these.

I gave you frst the opportunity to have 3 guesses why i invited him none of you took my challenge, well theres 3 reasons why i took him. All of them very strong none of them for his size, skill or location which is all the tactical thinking you posess.

Anyway heres the stats on the rest of our new boys n girls...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Dreamguide blind davy pounce ururjay Flame Lord98 TriaI sir certz Crisis Apex Hax0r

Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 390
Side 2: 2,507
Difference: 2,117

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,198,832
Side 2: 13,505,641
Difference: 11,306,809

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,169
Side 2: 21,721
Difference: 3,552

image.php

How ya like those apples?

DeletedUser

Pathetic stats tbh. Not that mine were that much better, but still better. Those haven't even been attacked by us except for pounce.
May I bring up a quote from another FRST poster at an earlier date.

So declare on KND? Only refugees if you can actually back up that claim...
Ermm then I guess you better get doing something about those players you are talking about horse, if you want to consider them refugees :icon_rolleyes:

____

Anyway, this isnt the topic for bitching about CoD and FRST and Icarus, perhaps move thread :icon_wink:

HorseSoldier

Ermm then I guess you better get doing something about those players you are talking about horse, if you want to consider them refugees :icon_rolleyes:
True. I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, this isnt the topic for bitching about CoD and FRST and Icarus, perhaps move thread :icon_wink:
True.