Eastern tribes - DOOMED? part 2

DeletedUser

I've stood by and watched long enough to see many claim fame to the fall of MOJO. Though many speculate it's at the hands of [BA] and [BA] loves to boast about that this is at their mighty hands, which is comparable to Bin Laden's claims to those lives lost at the hands of his terror organization. Many will further state it's a bad decision diplomatically... that I can't state for as myself as those diplomacies were intact before I joined and before I came to Duke of MOJO. The fall was devastating to myself and those that loved and fought for MOJO.

I applaud the WEST in whole for working well off collectively and collaboratively.

As for my exodus of w17 was at the hands of RL and an angry pregnant wife :icon_rolleyes: Thank you [BA] for the thousands of attacks :icon_wink: Further my leave was of many reasons I will keep to myself.

Good luck and God Speed.

HIF

Well you did quite well in my eyes at least against the might of [BA] (hehe) so kudos to you!

Good luck with the wife/new born :)

-Cane

DeletedUser

My hands are super mighty..:icon_cool: I don't know what your on about Hif .:icon_wink:

Enjoy RL and other worlds

Super fast

This world is still happening? i thought kitex would have won already!?!?

DeletedUser

<3 you HIF. Lol we had some good times..... I'm fairly sure we co-played along with valk on some random world once upon a time. :D

But in all seriousness, i took you down.

DeletedUser

I'm sure soon enough one of you will find me again back here in w17 :)

@Cane thank you.

Further I would like to at this time make a public apology to one person.

MM-

Though I still don't like you and really doubt I ever will. I realized one thing that bothers me long ago I did and have tried to contact you, but being blocked doesn't help. That exert I had on my page was from "Silence of the Lambs"

There was no intention of directly badgering you of a specific RL issue. A tribe's men of your told me and to this day I feel really bad. So MM_HUN I am truly sorry about that and hopefully one day we can talk about it on the side here via PM.

DeletedUser

I'm going to miss a lot of you as I had my fun with you guys.

I'll be trolling this forums or you can find me in a new world playing again...

DeletedUser

[BA] loves to boast about that this is at their mighty hands, which is comparable to Bin Laden's claims to those lives lost at the hands of his terror organization.

Where are the nazis? Nothing could be more mature and ontopic than also comparing us to the nazis!

(been a rhetorical question, you've been blocked)

netjakdim

HIF I fully expect to see you around world 50 or so in a few months now that you will have a trustworthy co-player considering your wife allows you two to stay up past nap hours.

DeletedUser

Where are the nazis? Nothing could be more mature and ontopic than also comparing us to the nazis!

LOL. This is why I still and probably always will dislike you.

DeletedUser

Well [BA] is quite meany and aggressive..and they do operate as good,maybe even better,as the Blitzkrieg did, and Panzergruppen :/
But soon I hopes we can see some Ruskies fighting back and making these panzers have a hard time in the mud,cold,and snow?

Of course, symbolically speaking, as related to what you've said.

HIF, mon gimme a PM when you wish, you mightn't remember me, but I do.
And maybe we can play in my premade "Position 69" on World 69?

DeletedUser89729

Well [BA] is quite meany and aggressive..and they do operate as good,maybe even better,as the Blitzkrieg did, and Panzergruppen :/
But soon I hopes we can see some Ruskies fighting back and making these panzers have a hard time in the mud,cold,and snow?

Please tell me your joking.... hahaha

This is [BA] - :spear::axemen::ram: And millions of nukes

And... whatever you guys think you are - *Nothing*

DeletedUser57892

Well I must apologize for my lack of play lately. Rl caught up with me. Now I am back and ready to help make this thread obsolete.

DeletedUser

Please tell me your joking.... hahaha

This is [BA] - :spear::axemen::ram: And millions of nukes

And... whatever you guys think you are - *Nothing*

well that's like 1+1..
and that simple method has been kicking everyone's ass, bring stats if I am wrong.

DeletedUser43243

It might be just me and maybe i get the wrong end of the stick.........but i find the references to RL wars and the game we play a little on the offensive side.
People lose their homes, livelihoods and their country's thanks to this and for those families who lose a loved one it is a harsh reality we might even find solace from in the realms of TW and other on-line gaming worlds!:icon_sad:

Personal slurs against another's country and references to past wars actually hurt!:icon_cry:

If i got it wrong then i apologise!
:icon_eek:

Whipped

It might be just me and maybe i get the wrong end of the stick.........but i find the references to RL wars and the game we play a little on the offensive side.
People lose their homes, livelihoods and their country's thanks to this and for those families who lose a loved one it is a harsh reality we might even find solace from in the realms of TW and other on-line gaming worlds!:icon_sad:

Personal slurs against another's country and references to past wars actually hurt!:icon_cry:

If i got it wrong then i apologise!
:icon_eek:

<3 Susie

I hate it when real life gets compared to tribalwars. :eek:
Or when people make real life comments which hurt badly :eek:

</3 A TITAN Member :eek:

Just kidding. I still love you <3

<3 Susie

Integritous

On account of having received 4 attacks from Whipped whilst he was being sat by a certain REVOLUTIONary, my forces have been overwhelmed and I must away. Do I get the record for surrendering after just 4 attacks?

So long, and thanks for all the fish! :lol: