Eastern tribes - DOOMED? part 2

killergoon=-

Quick intro - new thread made - most of my old predictions came true as seen below - new thread, maybe less mudslinging?

Looks like a large portion of my predictions, "happened" especially to those who tried to prove otherwise :D

me said:
1. Are mojo falling?
2. Have Bh hit a brick wall in which they needed to get and early upper hand but havn't?
3. More and more wisdoms players going idle? (i know its the same with all tribes but sooon you will be just one tribe of big players)
4. Eturg realising they are on the wrong side and doing what wisdom do best? stab allies in the back? ;)
5. Wisdom not doing as well as they hoped in the k84 k94 corridoor due to [ba] players in there, keeping alot of thier forces directed away from the other front lines?

1. Mojo indeed are falling apart. (do they have enough strong active people left?? they have good players but simply not enough). Get hit hard and losing lots of villages to enemies.
2. Bh have indeed hit a brick wall and are getting no where with titans while getting obliterated by np family.
3. As you see there are lots of players moved from wisdom to 100, wisdom arnt even bothering to noble these inactives up?
4. I think (welll im pretty sure eturg have realised they are on the wrong side and will give up soon)
5. [BA] players keeping thier ground in k84 k94 and 74 against wisdom tides.

New predictions:

1. Mojo (sorry for saying this first) would be the first to fall. (i dont doubt there will always be mojo players sticking together until the end but there will be a time when those few players left can only do a certain amount)
2. After this more bh lose hope and even mroe go idle with *np* F pushing into thier homelands making it thier own.
3. There will now be wisdom left. With more fronts and more pressure, just how will they cope? (my opinion - they will at first but after so long with no huge scale attacks i think it will be a very different game with other tribes having the advantage. Also soon alot of the support on the front lines will dissapear due to soon barbed accs)

What do you think you 'easterners'

DeletedUser

I think - same old Killergoon, whistling past the graveyard to try to keep up the spirits of the declining band of your remaining allies as we slowly but surely grind your villages into dust.

DeletedUser

it would be more interesting imo, if you posted a thread predicting what will happen after this war ends

DeletedUser

After this war ends, we will all have a nice, big, drunk BBQ. That's what Wisdom and BH are going to miss out on since they will be gone by that time :)

DeletedUser

I think - same old Killergoon, whistling past the graveyard to try to keep up the spirits of the declining band of your remaining allies as we slowly but surely grind your villages into dust.

It's so true. Killers morale boosting threads are the only things which keep me playing against unbelievable odds :icon_cry:

Integritous

Maybe Killer you should open a third thread with the same title, it's really making me depressed to see our fate in lights with your name attached, over and over and over again. :icon_sad:

killergoon=-

Maybe Killer you should open a third thread with the same title, it's really making me depressed to see our fate in lights with your name attached, over and over and over again. :icon_sad:

hehe as blood claret - how do the arabs build these towers from sand and dust? I will do the same (not in the same way) :D

And inty what do you think about " no matter how many troops we dump at them they are not giving in, im losing the will to play this game or maybe its time to change tactic. I know, lets go barb!:icon_twisted:"

DeletedUser

It will be weeks rather than months before MOJO is gone, so we can use a third thread soon :)

DeletedUser43243

You would all love it if we disbanded huh?:icon_surprised:
Would suit the whole of the rest of the world if MOJO were gone!:icon_confused:

Well for once i might just :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Who cares whether MOJO disband or not? They are already gone. Sorry Susie.

netjakdim

You would all love it if we disbanded huh?:icon_surprised:
Would suit the whole of the rest of the world if MOJO were gone!:icon_confused:

Well this just made me sad:icon_sad:
I for one would LOVE to see you in 13th as would a few others I can think of.
Second I reiterate it would SUIT quite a few folks in 13th to see some of you with us.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well this just made me sad:icon_sad:
I for one would LOVE to see you in 13th as would a few others I can think of.
Second I reiterate it would SUIT quite a few folks in 13th to see some of you with us.:icon_rolleyes:

I second that come on over suzie Im sure youd add nicely to the fun we have in our forums :icon_wink:

richiefingers

After this war ends, we will all have a nice, big, drunk BBQ. That's what Wisdom and BH are going to miss out on since they will be gone by that time :)

but i love BBQs can i come whatever happens in the war (ill bring lots of beer)

as for the thread same old stuff renamed in a different thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh darn, I'm indeed confused. It wasn't .xD I was thinking about though, but Wise S.

Sorry about that.