Eastern tribes - DOOMED? part 2

DeletedUser43243

lol @ Cane.....Jeho was Duchess not Baroness....so IF he was demoted it was not by Jeho!
:p
And i thought only a duke could demote another duke? But either which way it was not Jeho.....

Ditto@ Darknightwing.

However i feel that i must point out that Jehosophat is as honest as the day is long (unless you live in the North Pole!).

Lets just say i trust her 100% and she is a good friend as well as a fantastic Duchess......:icon_smile:

Good luck Inty and all the very best!

Last edited:

netjakdim

Seriously cane how could you believe Inty over Jeho???
I know you cannucks spend alot of time drunk but not that bad.

And to DarkNightWing one does not have to be loyal to a certain
group to miss him. Even I will miss him a little bit myself.

DeletedUser

Integritous today at 19:39
I hear you mate. And if I hadn't been demoted by my own Duchess I don't think I would have quit as early as I did. If I hadn't quit perhaps BT would be here, etc. etc. :(

Thats how ;)

DeletedUser

I know ;)

Me and jeho talked in game, its all solved hehe :)

Hows it going DNW? Haven't talked in ages.. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser57892

It's good right now. Running two tribes and all. Shame you left us. You are always welcomed to come back.

DeletedUser

I'll think about it ;) I didn't have the time to put into that world and ended up getting cleared while offline.. After that I quit :p

DeletedUser65440

testing testing ,,1...2...3...does this mic work ?:icon_twisted:

...yeah they are losers ..

yeah wisdom Noobs are losers, Soon some of them will get bored and they'll turned on each others or they just attack there allies ...
for all wisdom players and allies... ( Recommended for you: "Windows For Dummies")

Last edited by a moderator:

Llama Crazy

testing testing ,,1...2...3...does this mic work ?:icon_twisted:

...yeah they are losers ..

yeah wisdom Noobs are losers, Soon some of them will get bored and they'll turned on each others or they just attack there allies ...
for all wisdom players and allies... ( Recommended for you: "Windows For Dummies")

ooohhhhh you burned them real good dude:icon_rolleyes:
this war is 2 slow.. i blame it on net and cane :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah not going to lie.. I've been barb whoring!!

It's for a good cause though ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah not going to lie.. I've been barb whoring!!

It's for a good cause though ;)

noob, you probably been point whoring too!

* goes and checks

lolz nub, 50 conquers of barbs in under 5 days, point whore for sure ;P

netjakdim

I can't find anymore barbs to noble everyone of them I attack cane has already placed a claim on them. Is there some sort of stupid script that someone made that allows you to claim every village in a continent???

DeletedUser

noob, you probably been point whoring too!

* goes and checks

lolz nub, 50 conquers of barbs in under 5 days, point whore for sure ;P

This is cane though, so in about 2 weeks that will probably be 50 noble trains :p

DeletedUser74653

I could do it.. It's just a matter of finding the 24 hours where I can sit on the computer and send noble trains which ain't happening.. :icon_wink:

why? - saying you could do it and acctually doing it are two totally different things my friend ;)

It works like this: Doing it shows you could do it.... "?" ---> (PERIOD!)

So its not happening, not because you're not sitting for 24 hours sending noble trains, but simply because you're unable.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to prove to you nubby :) ask my friends and allies, they will (for the most part haha) disagree with you..

netjakdim

Cane is one of the reasons that 13th has managed to overpower most of its foes. Especially during both the K~Head wars. We would have been in a battle with C13 as well as SFF had it not been for him wiping out most their troops in the first few days of those scirmishes.
If it were to be a 1 -1 fight between the two of you I would say that it would last no more than a week before cane had you rimmed and only then becuase it would take him that long to educate enough nobles.