Eastern tribes - DOOMED? part 2

DeletedUser33413

im sure blood is good ingame but forum wise he/she should stay away or change tactics on forum as it is shocking atm :icon_redface:
cane and dim only fun on forums cause they tryin to cover up how nooby they really are :icon_razz::icon_twisted:

This is the most active the PnP has been for weeks - i want more wisdom players to come online and post, it doesnt always have to be arguments either!

And susie if we were to do that you would be in a tribe on your own - would you want that Mrs Perfect?

Llama Crazy

lol noticed that. i follow the forums in my free time so thought i would liven the place up :)

DeletedUser

im sure blood is good ingame but forum wise he/she should stay away or change tactics on forum as it is shocking atm :icon_redface:
cane and dim only fun on forums cause they tryin to cover up how nooby they really are :icon_razz::icon_twisted:

I resent this post! I am useless in game!

Llama Crazy

i apologise then :icon_redface: i had hoped you were good at something to do with this game as pnp is definately not your thing :icon_confused:

killergoon=-

loooks like wisdom f could talk the talk but not walk the walk even in its "prime"

DeletedUser

Didn't they stop all their players from talking because they were above it all and were going to instead concentrate on walking the walk? I agree that they should have stayed with the talking.

DeletedUser

As Wisdom we chose not to talk, as no longer part of the Wisdomn F, I still choose not to talk....Whether that goes for others in my tribe I cannot say, but I think the lack of posting shows it's own answer.

DeletedUser

They need to focus on losing their wars guys.. They don't have time for such trivial stuff such as the PnP forum..

DeletedUser

cane, they also need to be forming personal alliances with everyone around them :D

killergoon=-

wisdom f = pretty lame. maybe even cowards?

seems that at one point you could dish out the nukes, but you could never take them. And now you dont have the will to conquer any villages bvack.

As soon as you have a few incoming and some villages destroyed you quit. You dont deserve to be on this world. The rest of you reading this who havn't deleted already, i would seriously advise you delete this very moment. Simple fact is, if not, you know whats coming to you and you know we will destroy you.