Edgey strips for World 32

DeletedUser

Tell you what's even more funny though, it seems like everyone knew he was posting this as within nine minutes you got 17 replies (from my post that is) rofl. Bwah show yourself and both you and edgey will be my everlasting pr0n!

Sorry Bwah I really couldn't resist.

8zjymp.jpg

No darkorc it's your turn. =D

DeletedUser

omg i just creamed :icon_surprised: Also was the pink beanbag and the sex and the city dvd there on purpose? Either way it does make the room look more erotic :lol: I am now fully forfilled with this thread and shall be setting it too favourates! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser61519

DISCLAIMER: This thread is relevenat to World 32 Wars and/or propaganda and as such is not viable for deletion by any respective mod/admin, thanks.

Greetings to you, World 32!

A mere couple of weeks ago me and a fine soul named Harlos came to an agreement, that if my village was cleared or catapulted into oblivion then I would come to the public forums, happily, and post a picture of myself half naked proclaiming Harlos to be my ultimate God and Ruler.

Well, the day has come and here I sit, prepared to bask my half naked glory for the entireity of Tribalwars to see.

It is strange until a week ago only two players knew what I looked like, now you can all see me with no clothes on!

I can understand you might be overwhelmed, so for modelling agencies, here are some details. :icon_wink:

Bone Structure: Highly muscled with apt "package"
Height: 5"9 pushing 5"10
Biceps: Huge
Legs: Perfect

Enjoy!

*Removed by LauraDestroya

Unfortunately this is not it.

Feeling the polariod of my amazing 1.2 Megapixel camera on My Sony Ericson K750i, I needed to do more! So I did that!

Enjoy, the Male Chef.

*Removed by LauraDestroya

If your asking yourself this question, no I don't take this game seriously, not one bit. :icon_redface:

i thought here is some new and creative stuff... but...
you are boring... bring it on...

PS: your teacher is Harlos! ask him to teach youself...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shit..

That's 2 years old from when I was a freshman, don't judge me. I'm not a skinny little Indian man anymore who wears women's clothing. :p

At least I got Bwah with me on this one. :(

DeletedUser

Woot! Nudies! Er...wait. 17-year-old nudies...

Oh, teh confusion!

/me turns focus to Bwah...the sexiest individual with armpit hair I've ever seen in a dress :icon_redface:

Michael Corleone.

I did not know my current duke was that sexy... no homo obviously. :)

DeletedUser47248

Certainly looks like you have a lot of talent moving right along with their m2f transitions. Maybe tomorrow at recess you can have some of your classmates take some more, and certainly keep us up to date on how your transitions move along once the surgeries get underway.

DeletedUser

Certainly looks like you have a lot of talent moving right along with their m2f transitions. Maybe tomorrow at recess you can have some of your classmates take some more, and certainly keep us up to date on how your transitions move along once the surgeries get underway.

Nobody asked for your input, This is a thread with a Discussion of the Ip Defeat to Hate. and Edgey's Los. Now if you wanna get getta M2F surg done, Go ahead. we won't Hate. you.