Edgey strips for World 32

DeletedUser

Sorry Edgey, but... Bwah and his dress > You and your apron. :)

DeletedUser

Edgey - Harlos

This is a great example of TW FUN and Comaraderie

HAIL! to both of you as GREAT SPORTS and hopefully many will learn from this

ITS A GAME OF FUN -

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER: This thread is relevenat to World 32 Wars and/or propaganda and as such is not viable for deletion by any respective mod/admin, thanks.

Greetings to you, World 32!

A mere couple of weeks ago me and a fine soul named Harlos came to an agreement, that if my village was cleared or catapulted into oblivion then I would come to the public forums, happily, and post a picture of myself half naked proclaiming Harlos to be my ultimate God and Ruler.

Well, the day has come and here I sit, prepared to bask my half naked glory for the entireity of Tribalwars to see.

It is strange until a week ago only two players knew what I looked like, now you can all see me with no clothes on!

I can understand you might be overwhelmed, so for modelling agencies, here are some details. :icon_wink:

Bone Structure: Highly muscled with apt "package"
Height: 5"9 pushing 5"10
Biceps: Huge
Legs: Perfect

Enjoy!

*REMOVED BY LAURADESTROYA

Unfortunately this is not it.

Feeling the polariod of my amazing 1.2 Megapixel camera on My Sony Ericson K750i, I needed to do more! So I did that!

Enjoy, the Male Chef.

*REMOVED BY LAURADESTROYA

If your asking yourself this question, no I don't take this game seriously, not one bit. :icon_redface:

I hope you realize that i plan to link this thread to your facebook wall :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if i was smoking something id be pretty scared right now... but im not and i have the day off work so;

*thumbs up*

DeletedUser

Edgey your sonny actually has 2.0 megapic I've got the same one :icon_wink:

Nice boxers :lol:

DeletedUser

Edgey.. I lurve j00! Muchx lurve to you. w/ Broly and Harlos. xD
wit whew!

olympus

:O i missed this all together and now i've seen it i'm glad i did

DeletedUser

Im not going to lie, this wasnt what i was expecting when i was given a link to a half naked 17 year old........