Edgey10 speaks to .Optimus Prime. Duke of T*F

DeletedUser

Good interview. But I rather see an interview with the Duke of BoS or Raven. Now that is something worth reading..

DeletedUser

would it be naughty of me to mention that the real hustle is an awesome show. I love the waiter one. :) oh and the chrimbo presents.

Optimus Prime there also seems to be a bit of confusion to which one you are, re-assure me there is only one Optimus Prime :)

How do i get inerviewed? :)

ham does seem to be good.

DeletedUser

I honestly like keb. He's always been very pleasant, he's not a bad leader (just gets inactive at times). Idk. I like him.

Good interview, i liked it.

DeletedUser

ham!!! is losing to =SK= if you haven't heard... I spoke with a person from sk, looks like SK cleared 5 ham!!! players in just in 1 day. If that is true then... its a scary thought...

DeletedUser

For the record I did mail =SK= Raven but the mail was never read, I was going to post a few interviews but the leader of Legend also ignored my mail.

Its funny, a person as truly fantastic as myself (woot! trumpet blow) is not use to rejection. :icon_sad:

King Matt II

"People often forget this game is for fun."

hahahahahahahahahaha! you take this game way more seriously than anyone I know, your such a hypocrit.

DeletedUser

Raven doesn't do interviews; does he?

I haven't a clue, I don't really care to be honest, I just interview who the people are interested in hearing from, and nobody can deny =SK= did not have a fair amount of discussion. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Have enough people requested an interview that he has had reason to formulate a policy? I weep for his inbox, to be the unhappy holder of so many mails.

Do you have a policy? :O

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for not reading your mails. I get a lot of mails. I mean a lot, you can ask my account sitters. I try my best to reply to all my mails. If I do not read or reply your mails I'm deeply sorry.

As for this interview it is well written. Great job to Edgey, I respect your great work and hope you continue to do this for the TW Community. I also wish Optimus Prime the best and his tribe T*F the best, they have my respect.

Regarding any War with ham!!! or ####., It is untrue, let me clarify it. There is NO WAR. There are some circumstances that we have crossed paths, but that happens in everyday Tribal Wars.

Thank you very much,

Raven

DeletedUser

Do you have a policy? :O

Trust me, you NEED a policy.

I think the worst for me was W4 -JG- when we were rank 1. Combined with when I was playing 21 and leading iP. Between the two worlds I must have got 100 mails a day, no joke.

I answered all of them though, looking back now I don't think I ever want to be a leader again.

DeletedUser

I heard Raven gets more then 100 mails a day. =SK= Nightmare posted that Raven gets 200 - 300 mails a day. Now that is just crazy..

King Matt II

I got about 23 pages on the first day of W25, in the end I just replied to everyone with:

not gunna invite you, leave me alone, stop mailing me, don't reply cuz i ain't guna read it again.

DeletedUser57808

Brilliant edgey 5*'s!

Brilliant read, and hope to see more of these in the future.

DeletedUser

The end of the interview was funny, I think... I don't remember (I have a slight short-term memory problem).

Optimus looks like a nice guy from what I read in this interview, but I guess I'll never know in person.

DeletedUser

Why are you talking about Raven's inbox? This thread is about the interview..... but i dont want to read it because keb is a fail...

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
ham!!! is losing to =SK= if you haven't heard... I spoke with a person from sk, looks like SK cleared 5 ham!!! players in just in 1 day. If that is true then... its a scary thought...

There has been no co-ordination as such by either tribe to my knowledge. It is true that there have been attacks, the majority have been dodged, and that 2 there are I have heard of who have been cleared or partly cleared by =SK=, mainly because of account sitters getting distracted.