Edgey10 speaks to .Optimus Prime. Duke of T*F

DeletedUser

Im not gonna argue, Cruddy told me off. Said I must do my work :(

kthxbai

DeletedUser

Do you pay for premium? Since when is paying for a game 'taking it to serious'?
When somebody uses PP to pay somebody for doing an errand or favor.

Kebabe you owe me 5 PP still for when I sat like 4 TEST guys in 23.

DeletedUser

When it's breaking the rules?

Transfering someone premium points isn't breaking the rules, if it was they wouldn't have the feature :icon_wink:
Yes, I know it's in the rules, so is alot of things which simply aren't punished.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Transfering someone premium points isn't breaking the rules, if it was they wouldn't have the feature :icon_wink:
Yes, I know it's in the rules, so is alot of things which simply aren't punished.

Only because they aren't caught, it is still against the rules, a mail proving it would get them banned.

DeletedUser

§8) Selling and Buying of accounts and ingame objects

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.

Examples:

• It is forbidden to sell, buy, or offer accounts or any part of it (resources, villages, troops...) on ebay or any other medium.
  • It is forbidden to offer resources for money or premium points in your profile.
  • It is forbidden to offer or accept premium points for any Ingame service.
  • It is forbidden to trade resources between game worlds (like giving resources on world 1 to get resources on world 2).
  • It is allowed to offer your army in exchange for resources on the same world.
  • It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as reward for attacks or support or to ask for payment in return for those services.
  • It is forbidden to blackmail other players for premium points in exchange for not attacking them, or any other ingame advantage.

There's nothing in here about buying information, unless you would count it as an 'ingame service'

DeletedUser

When somebody uses PP to pay somebody for doing an errand or favor.

Kebabe you owe me 5 PP still for when I sat like 4 TEST guys in 23.

I did not have a high opinion of him there, after he made the comment about Nuke's horse, but that's a whole different story which we should not get into here and ruin Edgey's interview. :)

Seems a little hypocritical huh? :icon_rolleyes:

This was another discussion in another thread. Want to argue about it? Go there for god sake

DeletedUser

Seems a little hypocritical huh? :icon_rolleyes:

This was another discussion in another thread. Want to argue about it? Go there for god sake
I was using an example for other people to understand what they were talking about. :icon_rolleyes:

And we are done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was using an example for other people to understand what they were talking about. :icon_rolleyes:

And we are done here.

It's simply one trade for another like in the Market. If he owes you, get him on skype of something. I couldn't care.

You can't blame me for getting annoyed, nearly every decent thread gets ruined by: Kebabes a noob he did this he did that.

Just gets annoying after reading the same BS for only god knows how long.

Lisa, we're going to fall out :lol:

DeletedUser

Cant say that i know Kebab, havnt played with him on any worlds. But from what i read around on the forums he seems like a dedicated player and leader for his tribes.
On world 13 where iv played serious the last year i where in a tribe called IALONE wich where led by an extrodanary player, realy great warfare person and real good, we ended up in a war against 2 of the (at that time) powerhouses in W13, and long story short, our leader disbanded the tribe in the midst of the war. Yes he got flamed and ppl where pissed and confused. Do i have a grude towards him for it ? no, do i disrespect him for his actions ? no. Bottom line here is, ppl in the tribe ran from the war and it got to much for him as he thought he had dedicaed players wich could play, he where wrong and with real life issues and ingame bickering, well it got to much.
And for ppl to have grudges against kebab for leaving a tribe he made or even several is both lame and immature in my opinion.
Do not hate the player who led several tribes to the top, when it comes to ppl having RL issues and leaving for it, they shouldnt be hated, ppl who act like that towards kebab are in my eyes, kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dexa:
WvH did it once but kebabe do it permanently. This transformer's group of players seems are known from w18 and later. Two months they will play and not more.

DeletedUser

dexa:
WvH did it once but kebabe do it permanently. This transformer's group of players seems are known from w18 and later. Two months they will play and not more.

Do you wanna bet me 30 premium points we'll be here on 03/03/09?

(My chance to pay everyone off :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because King Matt II is on your ignore list.

Sorry. Can't reply ^_^

DeletedUser

You didn't read that properly; he pays other people premium points in return for information/spying.

Hey, thats just comedy. :lol:

:icon_eek: does that mean he bribed someone PP's to spy on =SK= :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I thought HAM where a respected tribe, alas King Matt are ruining all the optimistic thoughts i had for them, Im only 1 person you might say, tho an avalance often gets started by 1 rock.

King Matt II

I thought HAM where a respected tribe, alas King Matt are ruining all the optimistic thoughts i had for them, Im only 1 person you might say, tho an avalance often gets started by 1 rock.

How am I ruining your opinion of HAM?

Everything I have said here has nothing to do with them.

DeletedUser

no but your ignorant way of speaking to a fellow player, with a single thought, as to make him look like a fool and trying to pin point him like you do is realy immature. if you have something personal agenda against kebab then let him know it ingame and dont bring it out on the forum like a 10 year old kid.

DeletedUser

no but your ignorant way of speaking to a fellow player, with a single thought, as to make him look like a fool and trying to pin point him like you do is realy immature. if you have something personal agenda against kebab then let him know it ingame and dont bring it out on the forum like a 10 year old kid.

Didn't kebabe have an agenda at the very start of the world and used bribery with prem points? There was a thread about it afaik.