Edgey10 speaks to .Optimus Prime. Duke of T*F

spleen mage

No more of that on the forums. If you have suspicions either PM them to a moderator or submit a support ticket; the next one to talk of that here will get infracted.

I also hear that mods take bri.....brisk walks in the countryside.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

King Bowser (if i remember correctly) did something similar in W25, i said it was players like him that really make the forums worth reading, and edgey you fit the mold perfectly. Good stuff, and nice read.

@Dexa, after months of trying to reason with people about their hatred of others with no real basis and their ignorance to the matter you will soon realise to just skip their posts all together.

DeletedUser

I think you're pretty deluded from all those rumors.

I can't prove it. but I damn know I'm right.

I'm not deluded, they aren't even rumours.

Chances are my alias will be found out because Kebabe will bribe a certain mod (not mentioning any names) to tell him who I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got banned. I made an appeal. Got unbanned.

Isn't that the whole purpose of allowing people to make appeals?

Leave it there. The thread wasn't made to discuss bans. If you wanna flame/argue with me. Take it to pm.

0ptimus prime

Wow Kebabe stole my name!:icon_confused:

Anyway nice interview and goodluck with the world I guess.Although I am sure if I chk the world after one month or two you will not be around for RL reasons :icon_razz:

Michael Corleone.

Anyway nice interview and goodluck with the world I guess.Although I am sure if I chk the world after one month or two you will not be around for RL reasons :icon_razz:
ROFL, another Kebabe troll. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser18543

Is that better for you?

Oh and Lil D, the evidence stacks up so much against you. If you guys want to argue with me, PM me.

I cant PM you because you blocked me on skype:icon_cry:

and what evidence? my online time and some retard that was dismissed said I was a spy? nice evidence.

when you get real evidence i.e. mails or something else like it contact me

Michael Corleone.

I cant PM you because you blocked me on skype:icon_cry:

and what evidence? my online time and some retard that was dismissed said I was a spy? nice evidence.

when you get real evidence i.e. mails or something else contact me
PM as in PM me on the forums.

Oh and if you want to see the real evidence, ask TDO*.

DeletedUser

Sorry. I was determined to use the transformer theme after W22. But you're 0, I'm O. and I have full stops/period before and after :icon_cool:

But I assure you i'll be here in one-two months :)