eDUc8

LastApparatus

Preface: I am posting this in several different forums because of the varying players who visit only one forum. If you happen to see this in more than one area of the forum, please only reply to one, only message me once, and refrain from posting in reference to the thread's appearance on multiple forums. Thank you.

educ8.gif

Hai, I iz running teaching tribeon world 37/38, wood u liek to lern?
oh wait...

The way I meant to start this topic out, is like this...

eDUc8 is a teaching tribe that is being planned for one of the worlds within this next upcoming batch. There will be an equal number of teachers as students, and each teacher will be given one student to look over. Although the tribe will be ran with an open-minded goal of letting the students learn the basics and develop their own strategy from the advice offered of all the teachers, a one-on-one environment will offer more chances for the students to have continuous advice from one constant player, and build a slightly more personal tie with their mentor.

We are currently accepting applications for both students and teachers. If you are interested in either position, you may contact me or Nauzhror. If you wish to speak with either of us, you can get ahold of me through the forums on this account, or via Skype as Poetsthenewblack. Nauzhror may be reached via Skype as Nauzhror.

In students, we are looking for a desire to learn, with a preferable amount of, albeit minimal, experience showing your commitment to continue playing TW and stick through with eDUc8. If you don't think you would stick throughout the world long enough to learn and grow, or have not played at least a little bit to know whether or not you'll enjoy TW enough to stick around, please consider letting someone else apply as a student. We want players who will stay long enough to gain knowledge from the tribe.

In teachers, we are looking for, of course, a desire to teach, and a skill level worth teaching. Both experience and knowledge of TW's workings are desired for anyone seeking this position. The ability to write short guides offering advice but not strict plans is a major plus. Being capable of figuring out various TW related information by means of mathematical equations is a huge plus, but not explicitly required. Contact either me or Nauzhror, and we will speak with you on the subject before getting back to you.

Thank you for your time,
-LastApparatus

Murderous Mouse

You need to go back to school and learn how to spell educate!!!!11!!one!!!eleven!

I knowz you did it on purpose....

Out of interest, who are the teachers?

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I think I would be very good at teaching 'how to be an inactive co-player'