~EFU~ declares a war on FUSE!

DeletedUser

There are enough of Fuse members for everyone, all around!!!
Come on, share, don`t be like that!! :D

DDragon12

Can someone show the war stats and HANGUK is helping us and we help them.

DeletedUser

You can do it yourself too by the way... :)
TWStats.com -> World 24 -> War Stats

Side 1: ~EFU~ HANGUK

Side 2: Fuse

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 259
Difference: 229

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 55,480
Side 2: 1,156,284
Difference: 1,100,804

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 37,381
Difference: 37,381

image.php

DDragon12

In the Total conquers against opposite side one of those 7 villages that Fuse taked is mine :p.

DeletedUser52435

nickers declared on their academy.

fuse merely hopped on the bandwaggon :icon_wink:

ROFL. Obviously there was more to it than that, as in they were taking up like 1.2million points in k25! We couldn't have that, and their leader never shut up. They were supposed to be an academy, but got pissed when I invited their members, wtf?

DeletedUser52435

Btw Ddragon...nobody is really "helping" you guys. Take a look.

Side 1: Fuse

Side 2: HANGUK ~EFU~ KOP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 91
Difference: 211

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 6
Difference: 77

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,412,469
Side 2: 259,075
Difference: 1,153,394

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 443,804
Side 2: 39,580
Difference: 404,224

image.php

DeletedUser4982

Well KOP are the remenants of your sister tribe Fuse who you turned on unprovoked instead of fighting me.

Honestly I expected to spark an interesting war in our neck of the woods by battering your sister tribe but you chaps just followed me instead :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

fuse will lose horribly, they can't even take my tribe of 10 members in 3 weeks. They are inexperienced noobs, one of our players, 30k in size, defended against 3 60k players attacking him and he only just started to lose villages, and did it with minimum support from us. He killed over 20 nobles :).

Also, as our act of revenge, we have a little surprise for fuse coming :d. Watch out fuse. So i'll take that $100 bet anytime.

and you are????

DeletedUser

Well KOP are the remenants of your sister tribe Fuse who you turned on unprovoked instead of fighting me.

Honestly I expected to spark an interesting war in our neck of the woods by battering your sister tribe but you chaps just followed me instead :icon_cry:

ROFL oh god nickers please dont start a NICKERS FAN CLUB like SUKO Did:lol:

DeletedUser52435

Nickers if we declared war, then you and I could not have our insightful conversations anymore. We just can't have that. (=

DeletedUser4982

Nickers if we declared war, then you and I could not have our insightful conversations anymore. We just can't have that. (=

Would you declare if I attacked one of your insane leaders or would you just boot him and help me? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Would you declare if I attacked one of your insane leaders or would you just boot him and help me? :icon_wink:

To be honest nickers i think you could take their whole tribe their boring me here eheh :p. :icon_cool: