Ego!!! - Shutup

Warren85

Not sure what happened with these guys?
Did you just change the name and boot a load of players?

Any info?..

Warren85

I liked EGO!!! names though.......

what do you mean, names though? :S

I liked ego - thought they were stable.. im wondering if they were just getting rid of their dead weight

Correct me if i am mistaken - were they the ones who were so spread out - too lazy to look on world map :/

DeletedUser

If you looked around the forum some I'm sure you can find the reason.

Nauzhror

I liked ego - thought they were stable.. im wondering if they were just getting rid of their dead weight

I believe the fact that their ex-duke is now in R4ki and that I will most likely as well very shortly, well, no, it wasn't dropping dead weight.

Nauzhror

So a merge?

No. He appointed a new duke and left. I will be following because my friends are in R4ki and I joined Ego solely to play in LA's last tribe. There is no merge, and most of Ego would not meet R4ki's standards.

Warren85

Oh okay i understand now

As i said - i thought they were stable, at least they looked it..

Warren85

LOL at the applications - back on topic

why are you so far spread out, people would be so easy to pick off and farm or noble when the time comes to it..

DeletedUser22924

why are you so far spread out, people would be so easy to pick off and farm or noble when the time comes to it..

yhea right:icon_rolleyes:

i'll just say you'll be suprise:icon_wink:

Nauzhror

My entire 15x15 could gang me and they'd all get owned so bad it's not funny. Same might actually be true for 31x31.

DeletedUser

Only 3 people are over a 1,000 points in my 45x45 and the biggest one isn't even an active account anymore. So I don't think they'll have too many problems. Perhaps a few will be unfortunate; but it won't be widespread disaster.